Thilo Kehrer is a German footballer who plays for Paris Saint-Germain and the German national team. He was born and raised in Schalke, Germany. In a 3–0 home win against VfL Wolfsburg, he made his Bundesliga debut on 6 February 2016. On 1 April 2017, he scored his first goal for the club in the Revierderby at home against Borussia Dortmund, resulting in a 1-1 draw. He scored twice on 5 May 2018 to ensure Schalke finished second in the Bundesliga for the 2017–18 season and qualified for the 2018–19 UEFA Champions League.
Paris Saint-Germain announced on 16 August 2018 that Kehrer had been transferred to them for 37 million euros. Kehrer is a German youth international. Herberger won the U-21 Euros in 2017 and has led the German U-21s against Kosovo, Azerbaijan, and Israel. For the first time, Kehrer was called up to the full Germany squad on 29 August 2018, for the opening 2018–19 UEFA Nations League match against France and a friendly against Peru.
Thilo Kehrer Bio/Wiki
Birth Name Jan Thilo Kehrer Nick Name Alleskönner (Jack of All Trades) Age 27 (as in 2023) Years Religion Not Available Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign Virgo Birth Place Tübingen, Germany Date of Birth 21 Sep 1996 Nationality German Residence Tübingen, Germany Home Town Tübingen, Germany Food Habit Non-Vegetarian Hobbies Watching Movies, Horse Riding
Mother's Name Not Available Father's Name Not Available Brother(s) Not Available Sister(s) Sarah Kehrer
Affairs/Girlfriends Name Not Available
Marital Status, Wife and Children
Wife/Spouse Unmarried Children Daughters- Nala
School Gesamtschule Berger Feld College/University Gesamtschule Berger Feld Educational Qualification Graduated Profession Professional Footballer Brands Endorsed He has been sponsored by the sports goods manufacturing giant Nike. Career Manager He is represented by
Debut Club • 16 August 2018: Paris Saint-Germain Debut International • Sep 9, 2018: Germany national football team Jersey Number • 24 (Paris Saint-Germain)
• 24 (Germany national football team)
Current Team(s) • Paris Saint-Germain
• Germany national football team
Coach/Mentor Hans-Dieter Flick Position Defender - Centre-Back Foot Right Strengths • Tackling
Weaknesses • Passing
• Technical Ability
Achievements Not Available
Height, Weight, and Figure Measurements
Height (Approx.) in centimeters- 186 cm
in meters- 1.86 m
in feet inches- 6’1”
Weight (Approx.) in kilograms- 76 kg
in pounds- 1168 lbs
Chest Size 44 inches Biceps Size 15 inches Waist Size 33 inches
Extra Ordinary Features
Race / Ethnicity Kehrer was born in Germany to a German father and a Burundian mother. Hair Color Black Eye Color Dark brown S*xual Orientation Straight Distinctive Features • Toned physique
• Curly Hair Styles
Dress Size Not Available Shoe Size 10.5 UK
Favorite Playing Position Defender - Centre-Back Favorite Car Mercedes Benz Favorite Friend Kai Havertz Favorite Food Fast Food & Italian Food Favorite Drinks Tea & Coffee Role Models Sahr Senesie and Thiago Silva Favorite Color Black Favorite Website Twitter & Instagram Favorite Animal Dog Favorite Footballer Ronaldo Favorite Musician/Music Luis Fonsi Favorite Cell Phone/Brand iPhone/Apple Favorite Movie Thor Series Favorite Flowers Red Rose Controversies None
The Woodgram Thilo Kehrer Biography gives you an overview of his life from his childhood up to the present. He is analyzed in terms of his early life, family background, life story before fame, rise to fame story, relationship and personal life, etc.
Everyone knows that he can play defense at all positions. Only a few have read Thilo Kehrer’s biography, which is quite interesting. So let’s get started.
The 21st day of September 1996 marked the birth of Thilo Kehrer in Tubingen, Germany. His parents, a German father and a Burundian mother, spent a large part of their lives in Africa, when he was born a Half-caste. He grew up in Africa, first in Burundi, then in Rwanda, with his lovely sister Sarah (ex-girlfriend of Serge Gnabry).
Although his mother is originally from Burundi, she and her husband’s father both worked in the country for many years before they met and got married. Being raised in these francophone countries gave their kids the ability to speak French fluently.
Thilo, a native of Tubingen, has the unusual German name of “Kehrer”, which is usually borne by natives who live in the mountainous areas of Switzerland, Bavaria, and Saxony. The name appears to mean “someone who lives near a bend in the road”. It is translated as “cleaner” in modern German.
To familiarize their kids with their maternal family roots, Thilo Kehrer’s parents decided to raise their children in East Africa. However, their stay was short-lived as the family returned to TLibingen, Germany before the knock of the new Millennium (The year 2000). Upon their return, The family of Thilo Kehrer lived in Pfeffingen, a district in Ammerbuch municipality, west of Tubingen.
He attended the town’s elementary school, where he played competitive sports and achieved his first sporting success. Armin Gathering, whose son attended the same school as Thilo and lived about 300 meters from Thilo’s childhood home in Pfeffingen, revealed this information.
Thilo lived in the same neighborhood as Armin, the Football Department Leader. Armin was more than just appreciative of Thilo. His advice to Thilo was to focus solely on soccer, which his school offered him. Football became a regular hobby for him, and his determination to become a professional footballer led him to enroll at a local club.
A supporter of the peace and development organization Anstoß zur Hoffnung e.V. (engl.: Kickoff to hope). People in his mother’s homeland who are socially disadvantaged find hope and support with his support.
Thilo Kehrer Net Worth
What is the net worth of Thilo Kehrer? Thilo Kehrer’s net worth is estimated to be around $5 million. His salary is approximately £4,056,000. Among the top FIFA 2021 rated players, he is one of the best defenders.
Estimated Net Worth in 2023 (Approx) $5 Million Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx) $2 Million Estimated Net Worth in 2021 (Approx) $1.2 Million Annual Salary £4,056,000 Per Month Salary £338 000 Per Week Salary £6500 Per Day Salary £928 Per Hour Salary £38 Per Minute Salary £0.64 Market Value $27.50 Million Highest Market Value $38.50 Million (Dec 17, 2018) Endorsements $1-$5 Million Income Source Professional Footballer Cars Collection • Mercedes Benz
• Audi Q7
• BMW X5
Nonetheless, in recent weeks, the Bavarians have been linked to Kehrer, but most observers dismissed the speculation as typical talk generated during “silly season.” Now, however, it appears that the discussion may be receiving some traction.
Thilo Kehrer is not the type of footballer who lives a luxurious lifestyle accompanied by great cars, a great house, booze, swagger, and beautiful girls. It is possible for him to afford almost anything with his current market value of 35,00 Million Euros and his huge weekly wage at PSG.
However, his ability to handle fame is directly related to the way he handles the ball.
He does not have time for lengthy and expensive holidays. As reflected in his recreational activities, he leads a very simple lifestyle.
- During his youth, Kehrer played for Schalke 04. In a 3–0 home victory against VfL Wolfsburg, he made his Bundesliga debut on 6 February 2016.
- In the Revierderby against Borussia Dortmund on 1 April 2017, he equalized in a 1-1 draw to score his first goal for the club.
- On 5 May 2018, he scored twice as Schalke secured second place in the Bundesliga for the 2017–18 season and UEFA Champions League qualification for the 2018–19 season.
- It was announced on 16 August 2018 that Kehrer had been transferred to Ligue 1 club Paris Saint-Germain for 37 million euros.
- Kehrer scored his first goal for Paris Saint-Germain in a 2–2 draw against Strasbourg on 10 April 2019.
- In a 2–1 league win away to Nantes on 4 February 2020, he scored his second goal for the club.
- On 24 July 2020, in the Coupe de France Final, Kehrer was injured and replaced by Colin Dagba. Paris Saint-Germain won 1–0.
- Kehrer was injured during the match against Rennes on 7 November 2020. A torn adductor would keep him out of action for three to four months.
- His recovery was faster than expected, and on 2 December he appeared as a substitute in a 3–1 win against Manchester United in the UEFA Champions League group stage.
- He is a youth international for Germany. The German U-21 team captained by Keherer won the U-21 Euros in 2017 and played against Kosovo, Azerbaijan, and Israel.
- For the first time in his career, Kehrer was called up to the full Germany squad on 29 August 2018, for the opening 2018–19 UEFA Nations League match against France and the friendly against Peru.
Facts About Thilo Kehrer
- Thilo Kehrer began playing professional football for the club level at an early age.
- When he was playing for his elementary school, Thilo Kehrer was one of the fastest and most athletic kids.
- While playing his game, he is flexible with both his right and left legs.
- During the 2017/2018 season, he scored a brace for Schalke to help them finish second in the league and secure a spot in the champions league.
- He was transferred from Schalke to PSG(Paris Saint-Germany) for 37 Million euros in 2018.
- Thilo Kehrer is a famous german footballer who has a Wikipedia page.
- He has a net worth of around 2 million dollars.
- His sister Sarah Kehrer was once dating another famous German Footballer Serge Gnabry.
- He has a child named Nala who was born during the COVID-19 pandemic lockdown, but his relationship with his partner is not public yet.
- Germany won the U-21 Euros in 2017 under the leadership of Thilo Kehrer.
How good is Thilo Kehrer?
Thilo Kehrer Rating is 77. His potential is 81 and his position is CB. He is 27 years old from Germany and playing for Paris Saint-Germain in the France Ligue 1.
Is Thilo Kehrer a Burundian?
He was born a Half-caste to a German father and a Burundian mother who spent a fruitful part of their lives in Africa.
What number is Thilo Kehrer?
Where is Thilo Kehrer from?
What position does Kehrer play?
Jan Thilo Kehrer is a German professional footballer who plays as a defender for Ligue 1 club Paris Saint-Germain and the Germany national team. Mainly a centre-back, he can also play in either full-back position.