Steven Zuber, a Swiss professional football player who competes for both the Switzerland national team and the Greek Super League club AEK Athens, was born on August 17, 1991. He was a reserve for the 2008 UEFA U-17 Championship and a member of the 2007–08 Switzerland U–17 team. Zuber took part in the London 2012 Summer Olympics as a member of the Swiss national team.
He was summoned into a training camp for the Switzerland team on March 17, 2017. He was chosen to be a member of the 23-man national team roster for the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia. He started the opening two group matches against Brazil and Serbia, and in the opening match of the group against Brazil, he scored the equalizing goal.
Steven Zuber Bio/Wiki
[table id=5334 /]
- Swiss Cup: 2012–13
- Russian Premier League: 2013–14
- Russian Super Cup: 2013, 2014
Steven Zuber Net Worth
The range of Steven Zuber’s net worth or income is thought to be between €5,000,000. However, his major occupation as a soccer player has brought him a significant amount of wealth.
[table id=5335 /]
Steven Zuber FIFA 22 Stats
In FIFA 22, Steven Zuber has an overall rating of 75 and his potential is also 75.
[table id=5336 /]
- On July 12, 2008, Zuber made his Grasshopper first-team debut against KS Besa in the second leg of the Intertoto Cup second round.
- He entered the game as a substitute in the 83rd minute.
- He debuted in the Swiss Super League on August 3 in a 1-1 tie with Vaduz.
- Zuber committed to a five-year deal with Russian Premier League champions CSKA Moscow on July 5, 2013.
- He made his debut on July 13 in CSKA’s 3-0 victory against Zenit St. Petersburg in the 2013 Russian Super Cup.
- Four days later, he faced Ural on his league debut.
- Zuber made a four-year transfer to 1899 Hoffenheim on August 14, 2014.
- He extended his contract till 2020 on January 25, 2017.
- Zuber was sent a season-long loan to VfB Stuttgart on January 9, 2019.
- Zuber joined the Bundesliga team Eintracht Frankfurt on August 4, 2020, while Mijat Gainovi moved the opposite way as part of a trade.
- He committed to a three-year deal.
- On loan from Eintracht Frankfurt, he signed a long-term contract with Superleague Greece club AEK Athens on August 30, 2021.
- Zuber goes to a new league after making 130 appearances in the German Bundesliga and having already played in his own nation and Russia.
- The left midfielder will play his sixth professional match for the Greek capital team.
- Should AEK decide to use the buy-out option, Zuber will sign a three-year contract as part of the agreement between the two teams.
- The Swiss player’s buy-out clause was exercised by AEK on May 6, 2022, and the three-year deal was then finalized.
He is currently 32 years old (as of 2023).
He is 185 cm tall.
He plays as a forward.
After his transfer to AEK Athens, his net worth is €5,000,000 (as of 2023).