Steven Zuber, a Swiss professional football player who competes for both the Switzerland national team and the Greek Super League club AEK Athens, was born on August 17, 1991. He was a reserve for the 2008 UEFA U-17 Championship and a member of the 2007–08 Switzerland U–17 team. Zuber took part in the London 2012 Summer Olympics as a member of the Swiss national team.
He was summoned into a training camp for the Switzerland team on March 17, 2017. He was chosen to be a member of the 23-man national team roster for the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia. He started the opening two group matches against Brazil and Serbia, and in the opening match of the group against Brazil, he scored the equalizing goal.
Steven Zuber Bio/Wiki
|Birth Name||Steven Zuber|
|Nick Name||Steven Zuber|
|Age (as of 2023)||32 years|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Leo|
|Birth Place||Winterthur, Switzerland|
|Date of Birth||17 August 1991|
|Hobbies||Music and Gym|
|Mother's Name||Susanne Zuber|
|Father's Name||Walter Zuber|
Marital Status, Wife and Children
|Children||• Melanie Zuber|
• Kevin Zuber
• Severin Zuber
• David Zuber
• Marvin Zuber
|Debut Club||CSKA Moscow|
|Jersey Number||• Switzerland - 14|
• AEK Athens - 10
|Current Team(s)||• Switzerland|
• AEK Athens
|League level||First Tier|
|Caps/Goals||51 / 10|
|Career Manager/ Player Agent||Soccer Mondial AG|
|Traits||• Early Crosser|
• Finesse Shot
• Technical Dribbler
|Style Of Play||• Gets fouled often|
• Likes to shoot from distance
|Strengths||• Holding on to the ball|
Height and Weight
|Height||• in meters - 1.82 m|
• in feet inches - 6'0"
|Weight||• in kilograms - 83 kg|
• in pounds - 168 lbs
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||Swiss|
|Chest Size||42 inches|
|Biceps Size||12 inches|
|Waist Size||32 inches|
|Favorite Playing Position||Left Winger|
|Favorite Car||Not Available|
|Favorite Drinks||Red Wine|
|Favorite Cell Phone/Brand||Iphone|
Anthony Contreras Biography, Age, Career, Height, FIFA 22, Net Worth & Wiki
- Swiss Cup: 2012–13
- Russian Premier League: 2013–14
- Russian Super Cup: 2013, 2014
Josko Gvardiol Biography, Age, Height, Weight, Transfer, FIFA 22, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
Steven Zuber Net Worth
The range of Steven Zuber’s net worth or income is thought to be between €5,000,000. However, his major occupation as a soccer player has brought him a significant amount of wealth.
|Estimated Net Worth in 2023 (Approx)||€5,000,000|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||€4,971,200|
|Salary Per Year (Approx)||€624,000|
|Salary per Week||€12,000|
|Contract Signed/Extension||Jul 1, 2022|
|Contract Expires||Jun 30, 2025|
|Income Source||Professional Footballer|
Kamil Jozwiak Biography, Age, Girlfriend, Salary, FIFA 22, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
Steven Zuber FIFA 22 Stats
In FIFA 22, Steven Zuber has an overall rating of 75 and his potential is also 75.
FIFA 22 Stats
Overall Rating In FIFA 22
Potential In FIFA 22
|68||Heading Accuracy||66||FK Accuracy|
|74||Short Passing||72||Long Passing|
|67||Defensive Awareness||63||Sliding Tackle|
Nicola Zalewski Biography, Age, Parents, Current Teams, FIFA 22, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
- On July 12, 2008, Zuber made his Grasshopper first-team debut against KS Besa in the second leg of the Intertoto Cup second round.
- He entered the game as a substitute in the 83rd minute.
- He debuted in the Swiss Super League on August 3 in a 1-1 tie with Vaduz.
- Zuber committed to a five-year deal with Russian Premier League champions CSKA Moscow on July 5, 2013.
- He made his debut on July 13 in CSKA’s 3-0 victory against Zenit St. Petersburg in the 2013 Russian Super Cup.
- Four days later, he faced Ural on his league debut.
- Zuber made a four-year transfer to 1899 Hoffenheim on August 14, 2014.
- He extended his contract till 2020 on January 25, 2017.
- Zuber was sent a season-long loan to VfB Stuttgart on January 9, 2019.
- Zuber joined the Bundesliga team Eintracht Frankfurt on August 4, 2020, while Mijat Gainovi moved the opposite way as part of a trade.
- He committed to a three-year deal.
- On loan from Eintracht Frankfurt, he signed a long-term contract with Superleague Greece club AEK Athens on August 30, 2021.
- Zuber goes to a new league after making 130 appearances in the German Bundesliga and having already played in his own nation and Russia.
- The left midfielder will play his sixth professional match for the Greek capital team.
- Should AEK decide to use the buy-out option, Zuber will sign a three-year contract as part of the agreement between the two teams.
- The Swiss player’s buy-out clause was exercised by AEK on May 6, 2022, and the three-year deal was then finalized.
He is currently 32 years old (as of 2023).
He is 185 cm tall.
He plays as a forward.
After his transfer to AEK Athens, his net worth is €5,000,000 (as of 2023).