is a well-known Indian movie actor, film producer, and director who predominantly works in Bollywood cinema. He is the youngest brother of famous actors Arbaaz Khan and Salman Khan. He contributes movies under his own banner i.e. Sohail Khan
Productions. Sohail was born in Mumbai, India on 20th December 1969. He was born to famous screenwriter Salim Khan and his wife Salma Khan. Sohail Khan
is the brother of legendary actor Salman Khan. His parental family is Muslim and is resided in Indore, Madhya Pradesh, whereas his Mom is a Maharashtrian. His stepmom, Salim Khan’s second wife, is a prominent actress Helen. His elder brother is Arbaaz Khan, who was married to a famous actress, host, and VJ Malaika Arora.
Sohail has also arranged live theater shows within India and all around the world starring numerous Indian movie stars. His production house also produced music videos and even made an incursion into television with the show Chehre Pe Chehra, directed by Rishi Vohra. In the year 2008, Sohail appeared in Heroes and Hello. In the year 2009, he co-featured with brother Arbaaz Khan in Kisaan and starred in Do Knot Disturb and Main Aur Mrs. Khanna. In the year 2010, he starred in the movie Veer along with brother Salman Khan, released on 22nd January 2010.
|Birth Name||Sohail Khan|
|Nick Name||Not Known|
|Age||(as in 2022) 53 Years|
|Debut||Film (Producer): Pyaar Kiya To Darna Kya (1998)|
Film (Director): Auzaar (1997)
Film (Actor): Maine Dil Tujhko Diya (2002)
TV: Comedy Circus Ka Naya Daur (2011)
|Caste/Sect|| Pathan (Pashtun)|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Sagittarius|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Date of Birth||20 December 1969|
|Residence||(Production Office) 1/2 Coral Reef Apartment, St Andrews Church, 55 Chimbai Road, Bandra West, Mumbai – 400050, Maharashtra|
|Home Town||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hobbies||Playing Cricket and Gymming|
|Mother's Name||Sushila Charak|
|Father's Name||Salim Khan (Screenwriter)|
Arpita (both younger)
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Seema Sachdev Khan|
Marital Status, Wife and Children
|Wife/Spouse||Seema Sachdev Khan, Fashion Designer (m.1998–present)|
|Marriage Date||Year- 1998|
|Children||Yohan Khan, Nirvaan Khan|
|School||St. Stanislaus High School|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Profession||Actor, Producer, Director|
|Brands Endorsed||Not Known|
|Career Manager||Not Known|
Height, Weight, and Figure Measurements
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 177 cm|
in meters- 1.77 m
in feet inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight (Approx.)||in kilograms- 80 kg|
in pounds- 176 lbs
|Chest Size||44 inches|
|Biceps Size||16 inches|
|Waist Size||32 inches|
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||Not Known|
|S*xual Orientation||Not Known|
|Dress Size||Not Known|
|Shoe Size||Not Known|
|Cars Collection||Audi Q7, Toyota Lexus, Land Cruiser|
|Food Habit|| Non-Vegetarian|
|Favourite Food||Grilled Lamb Chops|
|Favourite Actors||Salman Khan|
|Favourite Restaurantss|| Sampan|
Busaba in Mumbai
Nobu in London
|Controversies||In 2012, he attracted controversy when his driver mowed down a 60-year-old lady by Sohail's car, after which she was taken to Bhabha hospital where she was declared dead.|
Sohail Khan Family, Education & More
Sohail was born in Mumbai, India on 20th December 1969. He was born to famous screenwriter Salim Khan and his wife Salma Khan. Sohail is the brother of legendary actor Salman Khan. His parental family is Muslim and is resided in Indore, Madhya Pradesh, whereas his Mom is a Maharashtrian. His stepmom, Salim Khan’s second wife, is a prominent actress Helen. His elder brother is Arbaaz Khan, who was married to a famous actress, host, and VJ Malaika Arora.
According to Woodgram, Sohail Khan‘s estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & much more details has been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Sohail Khan in 2022?
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||(approx.) 68 Crore ($10 million)|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021 (Approx)||$100,000 - $1 Million|
|Annual Salary||Under Review.|
|Income Source||Actor, Producer, Director|
Noted, Currently We don’t have enough information about Cars, Monthly/Yearly Salary etc. We will update soon.
- Katrina Kaif Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Net Worth, Wiki & More
- Shah Rukh Khan Bio, Movies, Age, Wife, Daughter, Net Worth & Wiki
Some Known Facts About Sohail Khan
- Does Sohail smoke?: No
- Does Sohail drink alcohol?: Yes
- He took a 12-year hiatus from directing before making a comeback with Jai Ho, which did poorly at the box office.
- He owns a production house titled Sohail Khan Productions.
- In 2007, he was nominated for Best Picture at the International Indian Film Academy Awards.
- From 2011 to 2013, he has co-hosted Sony TV’s show Comedy Circus. Sohail Khan As Judge In Comedy Circus
- Sohail loves watching WWE wrestling.
- His wife Seema is the niece of Chunky Pandey.
- He is the youngest son of a famous screenwriter- Salim Khan and Sushila Charak. Her mother, later adopted the name, Salma Khan.
- Sohail wanted to become a pilot, but due to his eye-sight problem, he wasn’t selected.
- With Auzaar, his brother Salman Khan launched his Bollywood career as a director in 1997.
- His directorial breakthrough- Pyaar Kiya To Darna Kya was a big blockbuster in 1998.
- He was supposed to make his Bollywood acting debut opposite Aishwarya Rai and Salman Khan, but the project was later cancelled.
- Despite being engaged to Pooja Bhatt and Tamil actress Roshini, their marriage never took place.
- Sohail is considered as the most mischievous one out of all the Khans and is also very stubborn.
- Various Indian film stars have been featured in his live stage shows in India and all over the world.
- He is the owner of the Celebrity Cricket League (CCL) team, Mumbai Heroes.
- He appeared in Tubelight alongside Salman Khan in 2017 (his last film was Veer in 2010) after a 7-year hiatus from acting.
Who Is Sohail Khan Wife?
Seema Sachdev Khan, M. 1998, Khan Is Married To Seema Sachdev, A Punjabi Hindu, Thus Having An Arya Samaj Wedding Before The Nikkah.
How Old Is Sohail Khan?
53 Years (December 20, 1969)
Who Is Sohail Khan Son?
Nirvaan Khan, Yohan Khan
Is Sohail Khan‘s Real Brother Of Salman Khan?
He Has Two Brothers, Arbaaz Khan And Sohail; And Two Sisters, Alvira Khan Agnihotri, Who Is Married To Actor/Director Atul Agnihotri, And An Adopted Sister Arpita. Salman Finished His Schooling At St. Stanislaus High School In Bandra, Mumbai, As Did His Younger Brothers Arbaaz And Sohail.
Is Sushila Charak A Hindu?
His First Marriage Was To Sushila Charak, A Hindu, On 18 November 1964. Sushila’s Father, Baldev Singh Charak, Was A Hindu From Jammu, While Her Mother Was A Maharashtrian Lady. Khan And Sushila/Salma Have Four Children Together; Three Sons, Salman, Arbaaz And Sohail, And One Daughter, Alvira Khan Agnihotri.