Shefali Jariwala is a well-known Indian Actress and Model. She is known for appearing in several movies and videos, her famous song “Kanta Laga” made her a popular Indian actress and dancer. She rose to popularity after giving this hit song to the Indian music industry.
Shefali was born in a Gujarati family on 15 December 1982 in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. Her father’s name is Satish Jariwala and Her mother’s name is Sunita Jariwala works at the State Bank of India. She has a sister, Shivani Jariwala, who is married and lives in Dubai with her husband and daughter.
Shefali got married to the singer and music-director -Harmeet Singh of Meet Bros in 2005. Their marriage lasted for almost 4 years and ended on a rough patch. Shefali accused him of abusing and assaulting her, and the couple got divorced in 2009. Later, she was in a relationship with the TV actor, Siddharth Shukla. Later, the couple parted ways on a cordial note. Shefali got married to Parag Tyagi (TV actor) on 12 August 2014, after dating him for a while.
Shefali Jariwala Wiki/Bio[table id=2224 /]
Shefali Jariwala completed her schooling at Jamnabai Narsee School, Gujarat, and later, she joined Sardar Patel College of Engineering Anand in Gujarat and completed B.E. in Information Technology.
In 2002, Shefali Zariwala took the start of her professional career with a music track “Kaanta Laga” for which she got immense love and much acclaim. While the song became the reason for her overnight popularity and fame.
Shefali Jariwala Net Worth
According to Woodgram, Shefali Jariwala’s estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many more details have been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Shefali Jariwala in 2023?[table id=2225 /]
Noted, Right now, We don’t have enough information about Cars, Monthly/Yearly Salary, etc. We will update soon.
After gaining success, she became popular as “The Thing Girl”. Thereafter, she did many songs and gave amazing performances too. Also, she appeared in Hindi and Kannada movies and played a small role in the movie “Mujhse Shaadi Karogi”.
In 2012, she appeared as a contestant along with her boyfriend on the reality TV show named “Nach Baliye 5”. Moreover, she appeared as a contestant on the show “Bigg Boss 13”. In 2008, she also appeared on the show “Boogie Woogie” which became the most popular show.
From 2015 to 2016, she then appeared as a contestant on the reality TV show “Nach Baliye 7” along with Parag Tyagi. In 2004, she also appeared in a music video song “ The Return Of The Kaanta Mix Vol.2 Kaanta Laga”. However, Shefali Zariwala has achieved much fame during her career life.
Facts About Shefali Jariwala
- Does Shefali Jariwala drink alcohol?: Yes
- Shefali did a cameo in the Bollywood movie- Mujhse Shaadi Karogi (2004).
- In the year 2006, Shefali appeared in Meet Bros’ music video ‘Pyar Hamein Kis Mode Pe Le Aaya.’
- In the year 2011, Shefali appeared in the Kannada movie “Hudugaru”
- Shefali and Parag participated in Nach Baliye 5 in 2012 and Nach Baliye 7 in 2015.
- In 2016, Shefali began a professional training and coaching company, WYN in Dubai along with her sister.
- Shefali appeared in the Hindi web series Baby Come Naa in 2018 along with the actors Chunky Pandey, Shreyas Talpade, Manasi Scott, and Kiku Sharda.
- In 2019, Shefali appeared in another web series ‘Booo Sabki Phategi’ starring Tusshar Kapoor, Mallika Sherawat, and Krishna Abhishek.
41 years old (24 November 1982).
Shefali’s father’s name is Satish Jariwala.