Shama Sikander is a beautiful and famous Indian actress. Her date of birth is 04 August 1981. She was born in Makrana on, Rajasthan in a non-filmy background as his father hails from the marble business community. Her family shifted to Mumbai when she was barely 10 years of age and according to her actress, her days in Bombay in the opening days were tenacious and that she even could barely find food at times. Her current age is 39 years. She is best known for her lead roles in TV arrangements like Yeh Meri Life Hai and weighty web texture like the short film Sexaholic and the smaller than predicted adjustment Maaya: Slave of Her Desires. Reading continues to know more about Age, Height, Weight, Shama Sikander Instagram, Twitter and more.
Because of her best performances, she won honors like Style Icon of the Year and Most Auspicious Actor Awards. On the big screen, Sikander has arrived in numerous Bollywood films, including starting her career with the 1999 Aamir Khan starrer Mann. Her next theatrical release, the much stayed Bollywood thriller Bypass Road is scheduled for 8 November 2019. In addition to being a household name for her acting, Sikander is regarded as a fashion icon.
Shama Sikander Bio/Wiki
|Birth Name||Shama Sikander Gesawat|
|Nick Name||Not Known|
|Age||(as in 2020) 41 Years|
|Debut||Film: Prem Aggan (1998)Shama Sikander- Prem Aggan|
TV: Yeh Meri Life Hai (2003)Shama Sikander - Yeh Meri Life Hai
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Leo|
|Birth Place||Makrana, Rajasthan, India|
|Date of Birth||4 August 1979|
|Home Town||Makrana, Rajasthan, India|
|Father's Name||Sikander Ali GesawatSikander Ali Gesawat|
|Brother||Khalid SikanderShama Sikander younger brother KhalidRizwan Sikander (Actor) Rizwan Sikander|
Fiance: James Milliron
Marital Status, Husband and Children
|Marriage Date||Not Known|
|School||Roshan Taneja School of Acting, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Brands Endorsed||Not Known|
|Career Manager||Not Known|
Height, Weight, and Figure Measurements
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm|
in meters- 1.68 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (Approx.)||in Kilograms- 57 kg|
in Pounds- 154 lbs
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||Not Known|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|S*xual Orientation||Not Known|
|Dress Size||Not Known|
|Shoe Size||Not Known|
|Favourite Actress||Deepika Padukone|
|Favourite Actors||Not Known|
|Favourite Colors||Black, Red, White|
|Favourite Sport||Not Known|
Family, Education & More
Shama Sikander was born in Makrana, Rajasthan, India, and is the daughter of Gulshan, a housewife and Sikander Gesawat who was a marble supplier and now rehearses Ayurveda. At the age of 9, her family moved to Mumbai, Maharashtra, where she lived jointly with her younger siblings, Khalid, Rizwan Sikander, and Salma (born 1991).
Shama Sikander Net Worth
Shama Sikander’s estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & much more details has been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Shama Sikander in 2020?
|Estimated Net Worth in 2019 (Approx)||$1 Million - $5 Million (Approx.)|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2018(Approx)||$100,000 - $1 Million|
|Annual Salary||Under Review|
|Income Source||Actor, Model|
Noted, Currently We don’t have enough information about Cars, Monthly/Yearly Salary etc. We will update soon.
Some Known Facts About Shama Sikander
- Does Shama smoke?: Not Known
- Does Shama drink alcohol?: Yes
- Shama is an Indian TV/film actress who is known for her lead role in the TV serial Yeh Meri Life Hai (2003).
- She was born in Makrana, Rajasthan. In her early life in Makrana, she visited as many as nine schools.
- When she was 10, her family moved to Mumbai, Maharashtra, she has also mentioned in conversations that her early years in Mumbai were excessively problematic, even at times “there was no food in the house to feed the family.”
- She enrolled in the Roshan Taneja School of Acting in Mumbai, just after completing her 10th grade.
- While working for building herself, she traveled for hours, daily from the outskirts of the city (Mumbai) to attend the auditions.
- She began her Bollywood career at the age of 16, with the movie Prem Aggan (1998) and a year later she appeared in the Amir Khan starrer Mann (1999) in a cameo as Kamini.
- She also conducted to gain significant recognition on television as the title character ‘Pooja Mehta’ in the popular Sony TV drama Ye Meri Life Hai (2003).
- Following her success in B-town, she launched her women’s wear fashion label ‘Saisha’ in the upscale Mumbai suburb of Bandra West.
- She later launched her production company, Chocolate Box Films Pvt. Ltd. in 2012, which has yet to announce its first production.
- In 2012, she took the role of the main antagonist, Bhyankar Pari, in the young-adult fantasy program Baal Veer. She quit the show in 2014.
- It was also heard that she had undergone some sort of plastic surgery.