Adaa Khan is an Indian television actress and model. She is known for her roles in shows like Behenein, Amrit Manthan, Piya Basanti Re, Naagin, Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil, and Vish Ya Amrit: Sitara. Adaa Khan is an Indian television actress and model. She is primarily known for her work in the small screen industry. Born on 12 May 1989, she did her schooling from a private school in Mumbai, Maharashtra. She completed her graduation in English Literature and Masters in Sociology from the University of Mumbai.
The actress rose to fame for portraying the role of “Shesha” in the television serial “Naagin” which was aired on Colors TV. She has millions of followers on her Instagram account from all over the world who loves her immensely for her great acting skills. She is quite popular among the male audiences for her looks and talents.
Adaa Khan Bio/Wiki
[table id=1031 /]
Adaa Khan Net Worth
Adaa Khan Career/ Television Shows
After completing her studies, she worked in a call center at the salary of Rs.15,000. But she left it after she was offered a print ad shoot for brand Pantaloons. Later in the year 2009, she made her acting debut with serial “Palampur Express” as Anita Kulkarni. Since then there is no looking back for her and she did different types of roles and acting. From doing the role of a regular actress to comedy shows, the actress has done every bit to try something new and interesting always. And finally, in 2015, she did serial “Naagin” which changed her life and gave her immense popularity on the work front.
She has been part of a few short movies as well. In the year 2020, she did stunt-based reality show “Khatron Ke Khiladi 10” along with many celebrity stars. Here is the complete list of serials and reality shows she has been part of
[table id=1033 /]
Adaa Khan Awards
[table id=1034 /]
Some Known Facts About Adaa Khan
- Does Adaa Khan smoke?: No
- Does Adaa Khan drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Initially, Adaa Khan worked in a call center, and her first salary was ₹15,000.
- Once, she was spotted by a person from the entertainment industry at a Coffee Shop in Mumbai who offered her print ad for the famous brand, Pantaloons.
- After that, she started her career as a model and has done numerous modeling assignments.
- Adaa Khan got her first role in 2009 in the TV serial ‘Palampur Express’ as Anita Kulkarni.
- In 2011, she featured in a Punjabi music video, Akhiyan Nu Akhiyan by Hapee Singh.
- She has been featured in numerous TV commercials like Tide Naturals, Godrej No. 1, Havells Bulbs, etc.
- Her mother “Parvin Khan” died in 2013 in a hospital after a long battle with cancer.
- In 2014, she was a part of the Indian reality TV series, Welcome 2 – Baazi Mehmaan Nawazi Ki.
- In 2015, she hosted the stand-up comedy TV serial, The Great Indian Family Drama.
- In the same year, Adaa Khan gave her comedy performance on the set of ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded’ and dance performance on the set of ‘Bigg Boss Season 9.’
- She participated in the sports reality entertainment show ‘Box Cricket League’ Season 1 (2014-2015) as a player of the team ‘Ahmedabad Express’ and Season 2 (2016) as a player of the team ‘Jaipur Raj Joshiley.’
- In 2018, she acted in a short film, Ek Mulaqat.
- Adaa Khan has a tattoo written “Maa” with Angel Wings on her right-hand wrist. She says that although getting inked is ‘haraam’ in Islam, but she believes that Allah will forgive her.
- She always puts the photo of her grandmother in her purse, as she considers it her lucky charm.
- She is superstitious about her favourite color, White. She owns a white car and white mobile too.
- Adaa Khan considers No. 8 as unlucky for her.
- She is an avid dog lover.
How old is Adaa Khan?
34 years (12 May 1989)
What is the height of Adaa Khan?
What is the real name of Shesha?
Now she is doing the no 1 show which is having the highest TRP NAAGIN with Arjun Bijlani and Mouni Roy. Adaa Khan was born on May 12, 1989, at Mumbai Maharashtra, India. She is Masters in Sociology and also graduated in English Literature.