Rupali Bhosale is a well-known Indian TV actress and model. She is famous for her work in Marathi and Hindi television industry. Along with her appearance as a TV actress, she also performed as a theatre artist. She became popular after appearing in the famous controversial show Big Boss Season 2 in 2019.
Rupali Bhosale was born on December 29, 1983, in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. She belongs to a Rajput Kshatriya Maratha Family. Her father’s name is Prakash Bhosale and mother’s name is Pradnya Joshi. She has a younger brother named Sanket Bhosale. In 2012, she got married to Milind Shinde who is an IT expert by profession. Her husband lives in Berkshire, England. After marriage, Rupali settled in Slightly Town, Berkshire, England.
Rupali Bhosale Wiki/Bio[table id=1737 /]
Rupali Bhosale did her primary education from St Thomas High School, Mumbai. After then she joined the University of Mumbai, Maharashtra, and got a graduation degree in Commerce field.
After completing her studies she started working as a Theatre Artist. She also has been a part of the Marathi media industry for some time. Furthermore, She started her career in the entertainment industry in the year 2007. She made her debut in Bollywood through the film Risk released in the year 2007.
Rupali Bhosale Net Worth
According to Woodgram, Rupali Bhosale’s estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many more details have been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Rupali Bhosale in 2023?[table id=1738 /]
Noted, Right now, We don’t have enough information about Cars, Monthly/Yearly Salary, etc. We will update soon.
Rupali Bhosale made her debut in Marathi TV serials with her appearance in ‘Man Udhan Varayche’ which was aired in 2009-11. After then she made her debut in Hindi serials as well which gave her more recognition. She played a role in Hindi Serial Badi Dur Se Aye Hai in the year 2014 which was a comedy serial featured on Sony Sab TV channel.
In 2012, she appeared in Don Kinaare Doghi Apan’s daily soap on Star Pravah TV channel. From that point forward, she showed up in a few Marathi language dramas like ‘Dilya Ghari Tu Sukhi Raha’, ‘Tea Time’, and ‘Kanyadaan’.
Likewise, she also worked in some Hindi serials like in ‘Badi Door Se Aye Hain’, ‘Kasme Waade’, and ‘Aayushmaan Bhav’. As of late, she also appeared in ‘Tenali Rama’ which was telecasted on Sab TV.
- Does Rupali Bhosale drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Does Rupali Bhosale smoke?: Not Known
- In 2018, she was awarded the “Achiever of the year” & “Perfect Woman 2018” Award.
- Rupali Bhosale likes to collect different types of shoes, bags, and perfumes.
- She is a fitness enthusiast. She likes to do yoga regularly and goes to the gym to stay fit.
- She likes to spend her free time on the beaches.
- Rupali is an avid birdwatcher and often posts photos playing with birds on her social media accounts.
- In an interview, she admitted that she was a passionate driver and loved to go on long drives.
- She is an ardent follower of the great Maratha Warrior King.
40 years (December 29, 1983).
In 2012, she got married to Milind Shinde.
She made her debut in Marathi TV serial with her appearance in ‘Man Udhan Varayche’.