Rohan Shah is a well-known Indian TV actor and model. He mainly works in Hindi TV shows. Rohan is widely acknowledged for his role of Agham Neil Khanna in Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar on Sony TV. He rose to prominence from the film Hacked along with actress Nina Khan.
Rohan Shah was born in a Hindu family on 29 December 1994 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. His father’s name is Milan Shah, a costume designer and his mother’s name is Smita Shah. Rohan has a sister named Juhi Shah. Rohan is dating his childhood friend Heli Daruwala for a long time. She is a TV actress and model.
Rohan Shah Wiki/Bio[table id=2505 /]
Rohan Shah did his schooling in his hometown city Mumbai. Later on, Rohan enrolled at the Mithibai College and completed his graduation in Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com). He loves to work hard and occupied schedule when it comes to the acting field.
Rohan is been in the industry since he was 6 years old. He worked in TV shows, movies, web-series, and the commercial industry for a long time.
Rohan Shah Net Worth
According to Woodgram, Rohan Shah’s estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & much more details has been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Rohan Shah in 2023?[table id=2506 /]
Noted, right now, We don’t have sufficient information about Cars, Monthly/Yearly Salary, etc. We will update soon.
One of Rohan’s most famous TV show in Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar. For which, he acted the character of Agham Neil Khanna. Shah worked in Bollywood films including Aao Wish Karein, Kulkarni Chaukatla Deshpande, and Krrish 3.
In 2020, he performed in the movie titled Hacked along with actress Hina Khan. Apart from the movies, he earned huge respect in the digital streaming industry. He performs in the Hindi web-series since 2016. Rohan acted in web-series including AltBalaji’s Class of 2017, TVF Qtiyapa, CyberSquad, Every School Romance, and Its Not That Simple with actress Swara Bhaskar.[table id=2507 /]
Facts About Rohan Shah
- Does Rohan Shah drink alcohol?: Yes
- Does Rohan Shah smoke?: Not Known
- He was first seen as a child actor in the year 2000 in a ‘Colgate’ TV commercial ad. As of 2018, Shah has done more than 250 TV commercials ads.
- Shah took part in the famous dance reality show ‘Boogie Woogie’ twice and was one of the finalists.
- While Shah was in school, he received the title of Horlicks Biscuits inter-school event.
- Rohan has also worked in some short movies including Deuce in 2015, Rubaroo in 2016, Sawaal in 2018, etc.
- Rohan is an avid dog lover.
Rohan is fluent in various languages including Hindi, English, Marathi, and Gujarati.
29 years (29 December 1994).