Siddhartha Sharma is a well-known Indian TV actor and model. He is a Theatre Actor and TikTok Star also. He has appeared in reality shows like Big F and MTV Splitsvilla as a part of his appearance in the entertainment industry. He is mostly known for appearing album songs. He is an extremely talented young actor and all set to become a future star in the TV as well as the Film Industry.
Siddarth Sharma was born on May 21, 1995, into a middle-class family of Delhi, India. He lost his father in a tragic crash when he was 13 years old. It became the shock for him and his family, His mother’s name is Anuradha. Siddharth Sharma has one brother.
Siddhartha Sharma Wiki/Bio
[table id=1740 /]
Siddarth Sharma completed his schooling from the Manav Rachna International School, Delhi. After that, he joined Amity University and completed his bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication. He used to be a participant in multitudinous cultural dramas and events.
Siddarth Sharma started his professional career from the MN Big F season 2 along with Priyank Sharma. Also, He was a part of a theatre group called Lilliput’s Theatre Group at the beginning of his TV acting career.
Siddharth Sharma Net Worth
According to Woodgram, Siddharth Sharma’s estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many more details have been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Siddharth Sharma in 2020?
[table id=1741 /]
Noted, Right now, We don’t have enough information about Cars, Monthly/Yearly Salary, etc. We will update soon.
In 2017, He auditioned for the MN Splitsvilla Season 10. He got selected and appeared as one of the contestants among Priyank Sharma, Divya Agrawal, Baseer Ali, Naina Singh, and Akshata Sonawane. He became the first contestant to find his ideal match in the show which was hosted by Sunny Leone and Ranvijay Singh. Moreover, Siddharth Sharma’s romantic relationship with Akshata Sonawane loved by people which also helped him to earn a huge fan following.
Moreover the same year 2017. He did acting in the Hindi web series Cyber Squad along with Rohan Shah, Jovita Joshi, and Roshan Preet. Also, That web series produced by Ekta Kapoor’s ALT Balaji.
In 2018, He appeared as a model for popular album song Leja Re along with co-star Dhvani Bhanshali. He got lots of fame from this song. He also featured in another song named Teri Aankhein with co-starring Sanaya Pithawala.
In 2019, Siddharth Sharma appeared in the second web series titled Punch Beat along with Kushi Joshi, Priyank Sharma, Harshita Gaur. Also, His role as boxer Ranbir Chowdhary became very popular among other characters.
- Does Siddharth Sharma drink alcohol?: Yes
- Does Siddharth Sharma Smoke?: Not known
- Siddharth Sharma became very popular through the school-based web series Punch Beat in which he played the role of Boxer. People loved his cute love story along with Harshita gaur and Khushi Yoshi.
- Siddharth Sharma also used to post regular posts on his official social media profiles like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, He earned huge fan followers in a very short time.
- He is an animal lover and especially loves to play with dogs. Moreover, He has shared some of the photos with the dog on his official Instagram.
- Siddharth Sharma is an Indian model and actor who has appeared in reality shows, music albums, and television series. He gained prominence in 2022 after appearing on Kangana Ranaut’s reality show, Lock Upp.
- Siddharth lost his father in a tragic accident when he was thirteen years old. He also shared on Facebook that after the death of his father, he became aggressive, impolite, and began working for bad companies.
- In college, Siddharth decided to pursue a career in acting. As Siddharth revealed in an interview, he once misled his mother by telling her he was going to Mumbai for his internship studies, however, he ended up doing theatre instead.
- Siddharth Sharma appeared with Dhvani Bhanushali in the video of the song Leja Re, which received more than 300 million views in 2018.
- According to Siddharth, he is obsessed with his hair and gets a haircut every week.
- In 2019, during the filming of Puncch Beat, Siddharth started living like his reel character, Ranbir Chaudhary, in his real life by staying away from social media.
- A few years ago, Siddharth posted on Instagram that Tumse Hi song from the movie Jab We Met was one of his favorite songs when he was in high school.
- According to Siddharth’s tweet, he enjoys cycling late at night.
- According to Siddharth, he was trained by Sameed Ahmed, who was also the fitness trainer of the late actor Sushant Singh Rajput, for the series Punnch Beat.
- Among other social media platforms, Siddharth is active on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
- According to Siddharth, he is a foodie and he enjoys eating street food in Mumbai.
- In response to reports of off-screen rivalry between Siddharth and Priyank Sharma, Siddharth said they were more like siblings who have their own disagreements but love each other very much.
- Malaika Arora Khan was Siddharth’s childhood crush, as he wrote on Facebook.
[wps_faq style=”classic” question=”What is the Age of Siddharth Sharma?”]25 years (23 October 1994).[/wps_faq]
[wps_faq style=”classic” question=”Who is the mother of Siddharth Sharma?”]His mother’s name is Anuradh.[/wps_faq]
[wps_faq style=”classic” question=”Why is Siddharth Sharma popular?”]He got fame by appearing in MTV Splitsvilla Season 10.[/wps_faq]