Swedish professional footballer Robin Kwamina Quaison plays forward for Saudi club Al-Ettifaq and the Sweden national team.
Throughout the competition, he had four appearances, each as a substitute, and one of his goals came against Denmark in the semifinals. He took part in the 2016 Summer Olympics as a member of the Swedish Olympic squad.
Robin Quaison Bio/Wiki
[table id=5055 /]
Robin Quaison Awards
- UEFA European Under-21 Championship: 2015
Robin Quaison Net Worth
The range of Robin Quaison’s net worth or income is thought to be between £4,600,000. However, his major occupation as a soccer player has brought him a significant amount of wealth.
[table id=5057 /]
Robin Quaison FIFA 22 Stats
In FIFA 22, Robin Quaison has an overall rating of 73 and his potential is also 73.
[table id=5056 /]
- AIK welcomed Quaison in 1997.
- On April 1, 2012, he played in his debut game for AIK as a substitute in a scoreless draw with Mjällby.
- On May 20 of the same year, he scored his first goal in a 5-2 victory over IFK Norrköping.
- On July 8, 2012, he scored twice as BK Häcken was defeated 3-1.
- On September 20, 2012, he made his Europa League debut in a 4-0 loss to Napoli.
- He then played five more times in the Europa League cup run.
- He was given his first career red card in a 3-3 draw with Halmstads BK.
- In all competitions, he made 28 appearances at the end of his second season.
- Quaison signed a three-year contract with Serie A side Palermo in July 2014 after previously being connected with Stoke City, Leeds, and QPR.
- Quaison committed to a 4.5-year deal with Bundesliga team Mainz 05 on January 31.
- In a 5-0 Bundesliga victory over Werder Bremen on December 17, 2019, Quaison recorded the first hat trick of his professional career.
- Quaison scored his thirty-first goal for the team on May 16, 2021, when Mainz lost 3-1 to Borussia Dortmund in the Bundesliga.
- Quaison’s goal came from a stoppage-time penalty in the second half.
- By doing so, he broke the tie with Yunus Mall and Mohamed Zidan for Mainz’s all-time leading goal scorer in the Bundesliga.
- Quaison entered into a deal with Al Ettifaq of the Saudi Pro League in July 2021.
- Quaison scored his first goal for his new team Al Ettifaq on August 21, 2021, in a 3-3 tie with the Saudi Arabian team Shabab.
- Quaison made his Swedish national football team debut on January 23, 2013, when they played North Korea in the 2013 King’s Cup.
- He scored his first goal for Sweden in a 3-0 victory over Finland in the tournament’s championship three days later.
- Quaison was a member of the Sweden U21 squad in 2015 as they triumphed in the UEFA European Under-21 Championship in the Czech Republic.
He is currently 34 years old (as of 2023).
He is 186 cm tall.
He plays as a midfielder.
After his transfer to Spezia Calcio, his net worth is £4,600,000 (as of 2023).