Brazilian footballer Roberto Firmino plays for Liverpool in the English Premier League as well as the Brazilian national soccer team. Having grown up in a poverty-stricken, crime-ridden neighborhood in Alagoas, Roberto grew up surrounded by crime and poverty. In an attempt to keep their son far from the bad influences around him, his parents tried their best. Throughout all of this, Roberto developed an interest in football. As a 17-year-old, he joined the Figueirense Youth Setup and made his professional debut in 2009 for Toninho. After signing a five-year contract with the German club Hoffenheim in 2010, he was finally transferred to Liverpool in June 2015. As one of the most promising young players on the international football scene at the turn of the century, he is among the best. His 16 goals in one season for Hoffenheim in the Bundesliga in 2013-14 scored a lot of attention. In November 2014, he made his national team debut, and he played an important role in his team’s success at the 2015 Copa America.
Roberto Firmino Wiki/Bio
|Birth Name||Roberto Firmino Barbosa de Oliveira|
|Age||30 (as in 2021) Years|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Libra|
|Birth Place||Maceió, Alagoas, Brazil|
|Date of Birth||2 October 1991|
|Home Town||Maceió, Alagoas, Brazil|
|Mother's Name||Mariana Cícera Barbosa De Oliveira|
|Father's Name||José Roberto Cordeiro|
Marital Status, Wife and Children
|Marriage Date||June 2017|
|Children||Daughters- • Bella Firmino|
• Valentina Firmino
|Educational Qualification||Not Available|
|Brands Endorsed||• Adidas|
|Career Manager||Firmino is signed with ROGON.|
|International Debut||On 12 November 2014 for Brazil against Turkey|
|Club Debut||On 24 October 2009 for Figueirense against Toninho|
|Current Team(s)||• Liverpool F.C.|
• Brazil national football team
|Jersey Number||• 20 (Brazil)|
• 9 (Liverpool)
|Position||Forward, Attacking Midfielder, Winger|
|Coach/Mentor||• Jurgen Klopp|
|Career Turning Point||2016-2017 Season|
• Holding on to the ball
• Defensive contribution
• Through balls
• Powerful shot
|Weaknesses||The player has no significant weaknesses.|
Height, Weight, and Figure Measurements
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 180 cm|
in meters- 1.80 m
in feet inches- 5’ 11”
|Weight (Approx.)||in kilograms- 75 kg|
in pounds- 165 lbs
|Chest Size||38 inches|
|Biceps Size||14 inches|
|Waist Size||31 inches|
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||Multiracial|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Dress Size||Not Available|
|Shoe Size||Not Available|
|Favourite Playing Position||Forward, Attacking Midfielder, Winger|
|Controversies||He was arrested in Liverpool for drunk driving in December 2016, and he was able to avoid arrest after paying a massive fine.|
Jose Roberto Firmino was born in Marceio, Alagoas, on October 2, 1991, to Mariana Cicero and Jose Roberto Firmino in a poor family. As a child, Roberto’s parents lived in a dirty town with criminal elements, and they had to take lots of precautions to prevent him from getting influenced by bad influences. Before he was old enough to be on his own, Roberto’s mother prohibited him from leaving the house.
It was his father’s business to sell water bottles, and Roberto worked for him. The family had no other source of income, and it was very difficult to live comfortably on that meager income. His only interest was playing football and not getting involved in the family business. Since he was six years old, he has been addicted to the sport. He would find ways to sneak out of the house even though his parents were watching him closely.
His mother says, “Roberto would wake up early and sneak out without making a peep.” Only after his neighbors started appreciating his football skills did Roberto’s parents allow him to play outside. He became the talk of the neighborhood, and the family became hopeful that he would improve their lives.
When he was thirteen, he joined Clube de Regatas Brasil’s youth system and from there he learned all the essentials of professional football. He was spotted by a dentist in his late teenage years who invited him to play for the Brazilian football club, ‘Figueirense,’ and this marked the beginning of a new chapter in his life.
Roberto Firmino is a married man. The couple got married in his hometown in June 2017 in front of family and friends. The couple has two daughters. Roberto’s family has a history of poverty and through his dedication and hard work, he has put his family out of their financial misery.
While Roberto enjoys exercising, he has been in trouble with the law due to his drinking habits. He was arrested in Liverpool for drunk driving in December 2016, and he was able to avoid arrest after paying a massive fine.
He is highly popular among his Liverpool teammates and fans of the clubs and is affectionately known as ‘Bobby’.
Roberto Firmino Net Worth
Firmino is estimated to have a net worth of $32 million at present. In the next couple of years, Firmino’s net worth is expected to increase further.
|Estimated Net Worth in 2020 (Approx)||$32 Million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2019(Approx)||$25 Million|
|Annual Salary||$9 Million|
|Income Source||Professional Footballer|
|Cars Collection||• Mercedes ML Class|
• Porsche Panamera
• Audi Q5
• Range Rover Sport
• Aston Martin
• Ford Mustang GT
In April 2018, Ferrino extended his contract with Liverpool FC. He now receives £9 million a year from his contract. Firmino’s contract with Liverpool will keep him at the club until the summer of 2023 for a salary of £180,000 per week. Firmino was originally signed for £29 million by Liverpool from Hoffenheim.
Ferrari is a fan of luxury cars. He owns some of the finest luxury cars in the world. Besides the Range Rover and Audi, he also bought an Aston Martin and Ford Mustang GT. Firmino lives in one of Mossley Hill’s best luxury homes. The current worth of the house is around $3.5 million.
Along with Lionel Messi, Paul Pogba, and Luis Suarez, Roberto Firmino is one of the faces of the German sportswear company Adidas. The duo starred together in a promo video for the company that bore an image of their tagline, Here to Create.
Firmino is also an endorser for the Adidas boot Nemeziz. Currently, Frimiano is an Adidas ambassador for the official matchday football of the 2018 World Cup, Telstra. His official Instagram account is the main source of endorsement for Ferrarino. Additionally, Federico appeared alongside Chelsea teammates Nathaniel Clyne and James Milner in an advertisement for Nivea.
- When he started with Figueirense, he played as a defensive midfielder. Now he is known as an inventive forward. He made his debut for the club in 2009 as a substitute player and his team lost to Ponte Preta in the second-tier Brazilian football league.
- He made a good comeback in the following season, playing 36 games and scoring eight goals. This played a major role in his club reaching Serie A. Hoffenheim 1899 from Germany was one of the very few European clubs who kept a solid eye on fresh Brazilian talents and their eyes fell on Roberto’s stats, which impressed them and he was hired.
- In December 2010, Roberto’s journey with the German Bundesliga club was initiated with a five years contract.
- His move to the European football scene became official during the January 2011 transfer window, and the team’s manager, Ernst Tanner, was already blown away by the talented Brazilian player who had been added to the squad.
- In April 2011, Roberto scored his first goal against Eintracht Frankfurt, and he earned three more goals in the next 11 starts.
- Even though Roberto spent less time on the field in 2011-12, he managed to score seven goals, which was quite the accomplishment. He gained a little more popularity in Germany as a result.
- Despite the English Premier League being the world’s most-watched football tournament, one castle remained to be conquered: the English Premier League. While playing for his German Club, Roberto scored 22 goals in the 37 matches he played, 16 of which came in the Bundesliga. A number of Premier League clubs became interested in Roberto after his performance. Roberto won the Breakthrough Player of the Season award at the end of the season.
- In 2014, Roberto was also approached by the Russian club Lokomotiv Moscow, but he decided to stay with Hoffenheim and extended his contract with them for three more years. He ended up coming to the end of his time with the club despite the contract signing as bigger things lay ahead for him.
- During his time playing in Copa America, the deal between Liverpool and Hoffenheim for a whopping 29 million pounds was struck. His transfer was made official in July 2015 with Roberto handing over a number 11 jersey.
- Liverpool defeated Stoke City on his debut in 2015-16, in which his team came out on top. For the first five games, Liverpool used Roberto mostly as a substitute player despite the high purchase price. Having taken over from Brendan Rogers as a coach, Jurgen Klopp pushed Roberto to play due to his abilities.
- As a result of his excellent performance on the field, Roberto became a top goal scorer for the Liverpool team. In January 2016, he was named player of the month after scoring four goals in five games.
- A total of 10 goals in the Premier League made him the season’s top scorer for Liverpool. His performance improved, even more, the following season, where he ended up scoring 11 goals and helped secure a playoff spot for his club.
- It was his team that won four consecutive league matches with a margin of at least three goals in 2017-18, the first time in the Premier League’s history.
- In October 2014, he realized his dream of playing for his national team when he joined the team for a friendly match against Turkey. In the second friendly match against Austria, he scored his first national team goal.
Facts About Roberto Firmino
- Does Roberto Firmino smoke?: No
- Does Roberto Firmino drink alcohol?: Yes
- His family was very poor when he was born. To make a living, they had a hard time.
- He grew up in a family that sold water bottles. During his childhood, he worked alongside his father.
- Since they lived in a town filled with criminal elements, his mother wouldn’t let him go outside until he was old enough to handle himself.
- The business of his family wasn’t an interest of Roberto’s, and he preferred to follow his passion; football.
- At the tender age of 6, he became obsessed with the game.
- When he was a boy, he snuck out to play football. When they saw his talent, the parents supported him despite their initial reservations about football.
- He joined Figueirense’s youth setup in 2008, playing predominantly as a defensive midfielder.
- In his first match for Figueirense, he netted his first goal against So Caetano on 8 May 2010.
- He signed a five-year contract with Hoffenheim in December 2010.
- He played his first international match for Brazil on 12 November 2014 as a substitute in the 73rd minute.
- The 2015 Copa America Tournament was his first time representing Brazil.
- A month after joining Liverpool, he made his debut for the club in a friendly against Swindon Town on 2 August 2015.
- Larissa Pereira, his longtime girlfriend, got married to him in June 2017.
- He had the most successful season of his career in 2017-2018.
How old is Firmino?
How tall is Bobby Firmino?
Where is Bobby Firmino from?
Maceió, State of Alagoas, Brazil
Is Roberto Firmino married?
Larissa Pereira (m. 2017)