Ritika Sajdeh is an Indian sports manager and the wife of Indian cricketer Rohit Sharma. She has been managing sporting engagements for Cornerstone Sport & Entertainment, the management company owned by her first cousin Bunty Sachdeva, since its inception. She was the first person to join the company when it was first established. She has been working there ever since and has become an integral part of the company. Her cousin, who knew Rohit for ten years prior to their marriage, was instrumental in their first meeting. Ritika Sajdeh Father’s name is Bobby Sajdeh And their Mother’s name Is Tina Sajdeh Also Her Brother Named As Kunal Sajdeh.
Now that she is married, Bunty has left it to her to decide how she will balance work and home. She now manages her husband as well and accompanies him in his sports tours around the world. Another Indian international cricket player, Yuvraj Singh, is her rakhi-brother.
|Birth Name||Ritika Sajdeh|
|Age||(as in 2020) 33 Years|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Sagittarius|
|Birth Place||Not Known|
|Date of Birth||21 December 1987|
|Residence||Ahuja Towers, Worli, Mumbai|
|Home Town||Not Known|
|Hobbies||Travelling, water sports|
|Mother's Name||Tina Sajdeh|
|Father's Name||Bobby Sajdeh|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Rohit Sharma (Cricketer)|
Marital Status, Husband and Children
|Marriage Date||13 December 2015|
|Children||Samaira (born in 2018)|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Brands Endorsed||Not Known|
|Career Manager||Not Known|
Height, Weight, and Figure Measurements
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 161 cm|
in meters- 1.61 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 3”
|Weight (Approx.)||in Kilograms- 55 kg|
in Pounds- 121 lbs
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||Not Known|
|S*xual Orientation||Not Known|
|Dress Size||Not Known|
|Shoe Size||Not Known|
|Favourite TV Shows|| American: Riverdale, Arrow|
|Favourite Actors||Robert Downey Jr., Ryan Reynolds, Chris Hemsworth|
Ritika Sajdeh Family
Ritika Sajdeh was born on December 21, 1987, to Bobby and Tina Sajdeh. She has a brother named Kunal Sajdeh who is a Business Development Consultant and currently serves as the manager of IMG Reliance Pvt. Ltd. She currently lives in Ahuja Towers, Worli, Mumbai with her husband, whom she calls by the nickname ‘Ro’. Her hobbies include traveling and water sports. She is very fond of dogs and often posts pictures with her pets.
Ritika Sajdeh’s net worth is $94 Million at the age of 31 years old. She earned the money being a professional Family Member. She is from India.
|Estimated Net Worth in 2019 (Approx)||$94 Million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2018(Approx)||Under Review|
|Annual Salary||Under Review|
|Income Source||Sports Manager|
Ritika Rise to Stardom
- While Ritika Sajdeh had dealings with a number of celebrities from the sports field due to her job profile, she gained celebrity status after she began dating the ‘Hitman’ of Indian cricket, Rohit Sharma. She was introduced to him by her rakhi-brother Yuvraj Singh during a Reebok shoot in 2008, which she was managing. In an interview on YouTube’s web series, ‘Breakfast with Champions’ on December 22, 2017, Rohit revealed to host Gaurav Kapoor how that meeting was a disaster.
- After reaching the venue, he went on to greet senior player Yuvraj, who was already there with teammate Irfan Pathan and was accompanied by Ritika. As soon as they shook hands, Yuvi introduced him to her and jokingly said not to even look at her as she is his sister. Rohit was worried and angry throughout the shoot but managed to complete it. However, after the shoot, he was told by the director that he needs to re-record his lines as the mic was off.
- Frustrated, when he came down for a walk, he was joined by Ritika who nicely told him to let her know if he needs any assistance. They became friends afterward, and she started managing him as well. From manager and friend, she soon became his best friend, and the two began dating shortly after.
Ritika Relationship with Rohit
Six years into the relationship, on April 28, 2015, Rohit Sharma reportedly drove Ritika Sajdeh to Borivali sports club ground, where he first started playing competitively at the age of 11 and proposed to her with a solitaire ring. They got engaged on June 3, 2015, and subsequently got married on December 13, 2015, at Mumbai’s Taj Lands Hotel in Bandra (West). The ceremony was attended by a host of famous people from sports, Bollywood, business, and politics. The Ambanis also organized a Wedding Celebration party for Rohit Sharma and his teammate Harbhajan Singh, who had also wedded recently, at their residence Antilla in Mumbai. On December 14, 2015, her brother Kunal threw a post-wedding Music and Dance party at the St. Regis Astor Ballroom-Level 9, Near Palladium Mall in Lower Parel, Mumbai.
While leading the Indian team in the absence of captain Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma scored the third double century of his career, a score of 208 not out, against Sri Lanka in 2nd ODI at Mohali on December 13, 2017. It was the perfect second-anniversary gift for her who was cheering for him from the VIP box and could be seen wiping her tears of joy afterward. After winning the Man-of-the-match award for scoring 115 runs off 126 balls in the fifth ODI against South Africa on February 13, 2018, Rohit Sharma dedicated the award to his wife as a Valentine’s Day gift.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ritika Sajdeh
- Does Ritika Sajdeh smoke?: No
- Does Ritika Sajdeh drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Ritika is a sports manager by profession and works as a manager for Rohit Sharma.
- She has been a sports enthusiast since her school days.
- After her graduation, Ritika started working as a sports manager at Cornerstone Sport & Entertainment, a management company owned by her cousin Bunty Sachdeva.
- She met Rohit in 2008 at a Reebok shoot, where her rakhi-brother Yuvraj Singh introduced her to Rohit.
- Rohit and Ritika got married in 2015 after a 6-year long relationship. Rohit proposed to her on the Borivali sports club ground where he started his career.
- She is always present wherever Rohit Sharma plays. Even if it’s a domestic match, she can be seen cheering him.
- On 13 December 2017, when Rohit Sharma smashed his third double hundred in ODIs (208 not out against Sri Lanka in 2nd ODI at Mohali), Ritika was seen wiping her tears of joy as it was Rohit’s perfect anniversary gift for her.
- She calls Rohit by the name ‘Ro.’
What is the age of Ritika Sajdeh?
About 33 years (1987)
Is Ritika Yuvraj's sister?
Well, Rohit’s wife Ritika is the ‘rakhi-sister’ of Yuvi. Before she was married to Sharma, Ritika worked as a sports manager. She said in an interview that both Yuvraj and Rohit were her clients back then. So if Ritika is the sister of Yuvraj, then Rohit naturally becomes the brother-in-law of Yuvraj.
Is Ritika Sajdeh Brahmin?
Ritika Sajdeh belongs to a Hindu Family. She is the daughter of Bobby Sajdeh and Tina Sajdeh. The couple has a daughter, Samaira, who was born in 2018.
Who is Rohit Sharma's wife?
Does Rohit Sharma belong to the Marathi family?
Rohit Sharma was born on 30 April 1987 in Bansod, Nagpur, Maharashtra. Rohit Sharma can fluently converse in four languages- English, Hindi, Marathi, and Telugu.