Ritika Sajdeh Profile, Bio, Height, Affair, Family, Wiki & More
Ritika Sajdeh is an Indian sports manager and the wife of Indian cricketer Rohit Sharma. She has been managing sporting engagements for Cornerstone Sport & Entertainment, the management company owned by her first cousin Bunty Sachdeva, since its inception. She was the first person to join the company when it was first established. She has been working there ever since and has become an integral part of the company. Her cousin, who knew Rohit for ten years prior to their marriage, was instrumental in their first meeting. Ritika Sajdeh Father’s name is Bobby Sajdeh And their Mother name Is Tina Sajdeh Also Her Brother Named As Kunal Sajdeh.
Now that she is married, Bunty has left it to her to decide how she will balance work and home. She now manages her husband as well and accompanies him in his sports tours around the world. Another Indian international cricket player, Yuvraj Singh, is her rakhi-brother.
Ritika Sajdeh Family
Ritika Sajdeh was born on December 21, 1987, to Bobby and Tina Sajdeh. She has a brother named Kunal Sajdeh who is a Business Development Consultant and currently serves as the manager of IMG Reliance Pvt. Ltd. She currently lives in Ahuja Towers, Worli, Mumbai with her husband, whom she calls by the nickname ‘Ro’. Her hobbies include traveling and water sports. She is very fond of dogs and often posts pictures with her pets.
- Ritika and Rohit were blessed with a baby girl on 30 December 2018.
- Father– Bobby Sajdeh
Mother– Tina Sajdeh
Brother– Kunal Sajdeh
Ritika Sajdeh Bio
Profession Sports Manager
Ritika Sajdeh Physical Stats
in meters- 1.61 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 3”
Weight (approx.) in Kilograms- 55 kg
in Pounds- 121 lbs
Figure Measurements 32-26-32
Eye Colour Black
Hair Colour Black
Ritika Sajdeh Personal Life
Age (as in 2018) 31 Years
Birthplace Not Known
Zodiac sign Sagittarius
Educational Qualification Not Known
Father– Bobby Sajdeh
Mother– Tina Sajdeh
Brother– Kunal Sajdeh
Address Ahuja Towers, Worli, Mumbai
Hobbies Travelling, water sports
Ritika Favourite Things
Favourite Actors Robert Downey Jr., Ryan Reynolds, Chris Hemsworth
Favourite TV Shows American: Riverdale, Arrow
Favourite Colour Pink
Affairs/Boyfriends Rohit Sharma (Cricketer)
Husband/Spouse Rohit Sharma (Cricketer, m.2015-present)
Marriage Date 13 December 2015
Daughter– Samaira (born in 2018)
Ritika Sajdeh’s net worth is $94 Million at the age of 31 years old. She earned the money being a professional Family Member. She is from India. $1 Million – $5 Million (Approx.)
Ritika Rise to Stardom
- While Ritika Sajdeh had dealings with a number of celebrities from the sports field due to her job profile, she gained celebrity status after she began dating the ‘Hitman’ of Indian cricket, Rohit Sharma. She was introduced to him by her rakhi-brother Yuvraj Singh during a Reebok shoot in 2008, which she was managing. In an interview on YouTube’s web series, ‘Breakfast with Champions’ on December 22, 2017, Rohit revealed to host Gaurav Kapoor how that meeting was a disaster.
- After reaching the venue, he went on to greet senior player Yuvraj, who was already there with teammate Irfan Pathan and was accompanied by Ritika. As soon as they shook hands, Yuvi introduced him to her and jokingly said not to even look at her as she is his sister. Rohit was worried and angry throughout the shoot but managed to complete it. However, after the shoot, he was told by the director that he needs to re-record his lines as the mic was off.
- Frustrated, when he came down for a walk, he was joined by Ritika who nicely told him to let her know if he needs any assistance. They became friends afterward, and she started managing him as well. From manager and friend, she soon became his best friend, and the two began dating shortly after.
Ritika Relationship with Rohit
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ritika Sajdeh
- Does Ritika Sajdeh smoke?: No
- Does Ritika Sajdeh drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Ritika is a sports manager by profession and works as a manager for Rohit Sharma.
- She has been a sports enthusiast since her school days.
- After her graduation, Ritika started working as a sports manager at Cornerstone Sport & Entertainment, a management company owned by her cousin Bunty Sachdeva.
- She met Rohit in 2008 at a Reebok shoot, where her rakhi-brother Yuvraj Singh introduced her to Rohit.
- Rohit and Ritika got married in 2015 after a 6-year long relationship. Rohit proposed to her on the Borivali sports club ground where he started his career.
- She is always present wherever Rohit Sharma plays. Even if it’s a domestic match, she can be seen cheering him.
- On 13 December 2017, when Rohit Sharma smashed his third double hundred in ODIs (208 not out against Sri Lanka in 2nd ODI at Mohali), Ritika was seen wiping her tears of joy as it was Rohit’s perfect anniversary gift for her.
- She calls Rohit by the name ‘Ro.’
- She is a dog lover.