Rachita Ram is an Indian actress who is primarily known for her work in the Kannada cinema. Prior to her entry into cinema, she appeared in the Kannada television soap opera Arasi.
Following a successful television career, Rachita made her acting debut in the 2013 Kannada language film Bulbul as the female lead paired opposite Darshan, which went commercially successful. She consequently appeared in Dil Rangeela (2014) and Ambareesha (2014). As of January 2016, Rachita is filming with Chakravyuha opposite Puneeth Rajkumar and Chethan Kumar’s Bharjari opposite Dhruva Sarja.
Rachita Ram Wiki/Bio
[table id=614 /]
Rachita Ram Net worth
At Present, the estimated Rachita Ram Net worth is Rs. 1-2 Crores Indian Rupees (approx) in 2023. She worked with her sister Nithya in a show named Benkiyalli Aralida Hoovu. Moreover, she acted in various Kannada films.
[table id=615 /]
Rachita Ram Hot Images
Rachita Ram auditioned for the female lead role in Bulbul with 200 other girls before was finalized, in July 2012. She was paired opposite Darshan in the film that went to become a success commercially. Rachita Ram acted with top actors in the industry like Ranna with Kiccha Sudeep, Chakravyuha opposite Puneeth Rajkumar, Dil Rangeela with Ganesh and also she acted with Srimurali in Rathavara.
She did a critically acclaimed performance in Ramesh Aravind’s 100th movie Pushpaka Vimana. Rachita Ram’s upcoming movies are Dhruva Sarja’s Bharjari.
Rachita Ram Movies
[table id=616 /]
Some Known Facts about Arasi Show Actress Rachita Ram
- Rachita is a well-trained Bharat Natyam dancer like her father.
- She has given around 500 live stage performances.
- In fact, she auditioned for a role in “Bulbul” and selected from 200 girls.
- At Present, the estimated Rachita Ram’s Net worth is Rs. 1-2 Crores Indian Rupees (approx) in 2023.
- She worked with her sister Nithya in a show named Benkiyalli Aralida Hoovu.
- Moreover, she acted in various Kannada films.