Punarnavi Bhupalam is a well-known Indian Film Actress, Comedian, and Television Personality who is known for her work in Telugu cinema. She also participated in Bigg Boss Telugu Season 3.
Punarnavi Bhupalam was born on 28 May 1996 in the Vijayawada city of Andhra Pradesh. She grew up in Vijayawada. Her father’s name is Nagesh Bhupalam and Her mother’s name is Yarlagadda Bhanu, a fashion designer. She has a sister named Meghana Bhaupalam and a brother name Mohith Bhupalam.
Punarnavi Bhupalam Wiki/Bio[table id=2264 /]
Punarnavi Bhupalam completed her schooling at Kennedy International Residential School, Vijayawada. She completed her BA in Psychology and Journalism from Villa Marie College, Hyderabad. She took training in acting from Samahaara and Nishumbita theatre in Hyderabad.
Bhupalam started as a theatre student and ended up in movies at the age of 17, her debut as a supporting role in the movie Uyyala Jampala was nominated for Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actress – Telugu.
Punarnavi Bhupalam Net Worth
According to Woodgram, Punarnavi Bhupalam’s estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & much more details has been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Punarnavi in 2023?[table id=2262 /]
Noted, right now, We don’t have enough information about Cars, Monthly/Yearly Salary, etc. We will update soon.
After that Punarnavi appeared in Malli Malli Idhi Rani Roju as the one more supporting role of Parvathi. Later she did the role of Sirisha in Ee Cinema Superhit Guarantee. In the next year, she performed Divya and Sadhika in the movies Pittagoda and Ammaku Prematho nee Sadhika.
In 2018, she again appeared in the movie Manasuku Nachindi as the character of Lalli. At the end of the year, she appeared in one more Telugu film Enduko Emo. She did two movies in the year 2020, Oka Chinna Viramam and Cycle.
In 2019, Punarnavi participated in Bigg Boss Telugu as a celebrity contestant. Moreover, the show is hosts by actor Nagarjuna and premiered on Maa TV channel.[table id=2263 /]
Facts About Punarnavi Bhupalam
- Punarnavi was very naughty in her childhood and at the age of 13, she was transferred to Kennedy International Residential School, Vijayawada.
- While studying in 10th standard, Punarnavi played the character of Julius Caesar in her school’s stage show. Thereafter, she determined to make her career in acting.
- In the year 2012, in the Vijayawada beauty pageant, Punarnavi won the title of “Fresh Face of Vijayawada”.
- Punarnavi was featured in the magazine “You & I” in 2014.
- Her mother is a fashion designer, she designed her dress in her 1st movie Uyyala Jampala.
- Punarnavi proffers the whole credit to 3 people who were responsible for her great success at the box office- Ratnashekar (of Samahara theatre) who honed her skill, Madhu (her uncle) who spotted her talent, and her parents who encouraged her thoroughly.
- Her name meaning is “Rebirth” she signs off delightedly.
- Punarnavi is the brand ambassador of the clothing line Zasya.
- She is an avid dog lover.
- If not an actress, Punarnavi would have been a mental health practitioner (psychologist).
26 years old (18 May 1996).
Her father’s name is Nagesh Bhupalam.
She debut in a supporting role in the movie Uyyala Jampala in 2013.