Prince Narula Profile, Bio, Height, Affair, Family, Wiki
Prince Narula (born 24 November 1990) is an Indian model and actor known for participating in and winning Roadies X2, Splitsvilla 8 and Bigg Boss 9. Prince Narula is an Indian actor, model, and Tv personality. He is popularly known as Prince of Reality shows. Born on 18 September 1990, he did his schooling from Baptist School, Chandigarh and also completed his graduation in Chandigarh. He was an ordinary person with a vision to go ahead in life. Prince started his career by participating in PTC Mr. Punjab in 2014.
Prince Narula Family
Prince was born on September 18, 1990 (29 years old as of 2019), Chandigarh, India. As of 2018, Prince is 28 years old. He never really speaks about his family as Prince likes to keep his personal life lowkey. He has an elder brother named Bobby Narula. The star is very close to his family. Narula always seeks guidance and opinions about his life and career as well. He stays in constant touch with them. He loves his family a lot, who always stay together in every situation.
Prince was an ordinary person with a vision to go ahead in life. He is an inspiration for his fans all around the world that what an ordinary person can do if they follow their dreams and have achieved every height that he wanted.
Wife/Spouse Yuvika Chaudhary
Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Name Not Known
Brother- Bobby Narula
Prince Narula Bio/Wiki
Real Name Prince Narula
Profession(s) Bodybuilder, Model, TV Personality
Prince Narula Physical Stats
Height (approx.) in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 9”
Weight (approx.) in Kilograms- 80 kg
in Pounds- 176 lbs
Body Measurements (approx.) – Chest: 44 Inches
– Waist: 30 Inches
– Biceps: 18 Inches
Eye Colour Dark Brown
Hair Colour Black
Prince Narula Age, Personal Life
Date of Birth 18 September 1990
Age (as in 2018) 28 Years
Birthplace Chandigarh, India
Zodiac sign/Sun sign Virgo
Hometown Mohali, Punjab
School Chandigarh Baptist School, Chandigarh
Educational Qualification Not Known
Food Habit Non-Vegetarian
Hobbies Working out at the gym, Cooking
Tattoo Prince Narula’s Arm Tattoo
Prince Narula Girlfriend/Wife
Prince tied the knot with his longtime girlfriend Yuvika Chaudhary on October 12, 2018. Yuvika is also an actress and model. They met on the controversial reality show “BIG BOSS Season 9”. Their wedding is now the most talked topic in the Bollywood industry. The couple looks stunning together and shares a good bond.
Marital Status Married
Affairs/Girlfriends Yuvika Chaudhary
Nora Fatehi (Actress)
Marriage Date 12 October 2018
Marriage Place Sun n Sand hotel in Juhu, Mumbai
Prince Narula Favourite Things
Favourite Actor Akshay Kumar
Favourite Actress Urvashi Rautela
Favourite Film Furious 7
Favourite Singer(s) Johnnie Floyd, Rihanna, and Justin Bieber
Favourite TV Anchor VJ Rannvijay Singh
Prince Narula Style Quotient
Car Collection Audi A4, BMW
Bike Collection Royal Enfield, Honda CBR, Suzuki Intruder M1800 RZ
Prince Narula Net Worth
Net Worth (approx.)
As a successful reality star and winner of three mainstream reality shows, Prince holds a staggering net worth of $1 million. He makes his fortune from reality shows and modeling. Narula owns a luxurious house in Mohali, Punjab, and an apartment in Mumbai.
Prince Narula Career
- Narula started off in 2014 by participating in PTC Punjabi’s Mr. Punjab where he was the second runner up. In 2015, he participated in MTV India’s Roadies X2 where he emerged as the winner. Next, he participated in Splitsvilla 8 where he won again. In October 2015, Narula participated in Colors TV’s Bigg Boss 9 winning three reality shows he entered back to back.
- From 2016 to 2018, he portrayed Lakhan “Lucky” Singh Ahlawat in &TV’s Badho Bahu. Since 2016, Narula has also been a Gang Leader in MTV Roadies.
- In 2018, he played Aryan in Laal Ishq opposite Yuvika Chaudhary. Next, he portrayed Shahnawaz in Colors TV’s Naagin 3.
- In 2019, Narula made his digital debut with ZEE 5’s Bombers where he played Bali. Next, he participated in Star Plus’s Nach Baliye 9 with Yuvika Chaudhary.
- At present. he portrayed the role of ‘Shahnawaz’ in Colors TV’s “Naagin 3″. He also endorsed many brands and also has paid partnerships with famous advertisements companies and brands. Prince has popularity on his social media platforms too. He keeps updating his 2.3 million followers on a daily basis.
Debut Reality Show: MTV Roadies X2 (2015)
TV: Badho Bahu (2016)
Year Show Role Channel Notes
2014 Mr. Punjab 2014 Contestant PTC Punjabi Second Runner Up
2015 MTV Roadies 12 MTV India Winner
MTV Splitsvilla 8
2015–2016 Bigg Boss 9 Colors TV
2016 MTV Roadies 13 Gang Leader MTV India
2016–2017 Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya 9 Host Zing TV
2016–2018 Badho Bahu Lakhan “Lucky” Singh Ahlawat &TV
2017 MTV Roadies 14 Gang Leader MTV India
2018 MTV Roadies 15
Laal Ishq Aryan &TV Episodic
Naagin 3 Shahnawaz aka Shaan Colors TV Cameo
2019 MTV Roadies 16 Gang Leader MTV India
Nach Baliye 9 Contestant Star Plus
Year Title Role Platform
2019 Bombers Bali ZEE5
Year Show Role Notes
2016 Box Cricket League 2 Participant Team Chandigarh Cubs
Comedy Nights Bachao Guest With Rannvijay Singh
2017 Splitsvilla 10 With Yuvika Chaudhary
2018 Love School 3
Ace Of Space 1
2019 Kitchen Champion 5 Participant
Love School 4 Guest
Year Song Starring Featuring
2017 Hello Hello Yuvika Chaudhary Yuvika Chaudhary
Zero Figure Tera N/A
2018 Burnout Yuvika Chaudhary N/A
2019 Jai Veeru Millind Gaba
Ruhi Singh Suyyash Rai
Year Song Singer Notes
2018 Kalesh Millind Gaba ft. Mika Singh
2019 Goldy Golden Star Boy LOC With Yuvika Chaudhary
Some Known Facts About Prince Narula
- Does Prince smoke?: No
- Does Prince Narula drink alcohol?: Yes
- He was the 2nd runner-up of the ‘PTC Punjabi Mr. Punjab’ contest in 2014.
- He is the first-ever contestant to have won MTV Roadies, MTV Splitsvilla, and Bigg Boss in a calendar year (2015), i.e. MTV Roadies X2, MTV Splitsvilla 8 and Bigg Boss 9.
- He won the prize money of ₹ 35 lakh in Bigg Boss 9, out of which he donated ₹ 5 lakh to Salman Khan‘s ‘Being Human’ foundation.
- He considers VJ Rannvijay Singh as his mentor and Akshay Kumar as his idol.
- Prince has also tried his hand in singing with the song “Hello Hello” along with Yuvika Chaudhary in July 2017.
- He met Yuvika Chaudhary in the Bigg Boss 9 and fell in love with her. The couple then got married on 12 October 2018.