Prince Narula is an Indian model and actor known for participating in and winning Roadies X2, Splitsvilla 8 and Bigg Boss 9. Prince Narula is an Indian actor, model, and Tv personality. He is popularly known as Prince of Reality shows.
Born on 18 September 1990, he did his schooling from Baptist School, Chandigarh and also completed his graduation in Chandigarh. He was an ordinary person with a vision to go ahead in life. Prince started his career by participating in PTC Mr. Punjab in 2014.
Prince Narula Bio/Wiki
[table id=991 /]
Prince Narula Family
Prince was born on September 18, 1990 (33 years old as of 2023), Chandigarh, India. He never really speaks about his family as Prince likes to keep his personal life lowkey. He has an elder brother named Bobby Narula. The star is very close to his family. Narula always seeks guidance and opinions about his life and career as well. He stays in constant touch with them. He loves his family a lot, who always stay together in every situation.
Prince was an ordinary person with a vision to go ahead in life. He is an inspiration for his fans all around the world that what an ordinary person can do if they follow their dreams and have achieved every height that he wanted.
Prince Narula Net Worth
As a successful reality star and winner of three mainstream reality shows, Prince holds a staggering net worth of $1.5 million. He makes his fortune from reality shows and modeling. Narula owns a luxurious house in Mohali, Punjab, and an apartment in Mumbai.
[table id=992 /]
Prince Narula Girlfriend/Wife
Prince tied the knot with his longtime girlfriend Yuvika Chaudhary on October 12, 2018. Yuvika is also an actress and model. They met on the controversial reality show “BIG BOSS Season 9”. Their wedding is now the most talked topic in the Bollywood industry. The couple looks stunning together and shares a good bond.
Prince Narula Career
- Narula started off in 2014 by participating in PTC Punjabi’s Mr. Punjab where he was the second runner up. In 2015, he participated in MTV India’s Roadies X2 where he emerged as the winner. Next, he participated in Splitsvilla 8 where he won again. In October 2015, Narula participated in Colors TV’s Bigg Boss 9 winning three reality shows he entered back to back.
- From 2016 to 2018, he portrayed Lakhan “Lucky” Singh Ahlawat in &TV’s Badho Bahu. Since 2016, Narula has also been a Gang Leader in MTV Roadies.
- In 2018, he played Aryan in Laal Ishq opposite Yuvika Chaudhary. Next, he portrayed Shahnawaz in Colors TV’s Naagin 3.
- In 2019, Narula made his digital debut with ZEE 5’s Bombers where he played Bali. Next, he participated in Star Plus’s Nach Baliye 9 with Yuvika Chaudhary.
- At present. he portrayed the role of ‘Shahnawaz’ in Colors TV’s “Naagin 3″. He also endorsed many brands and also has paid partnerships with famous advertisements companies and brands. Prince has popularity on his social media platforms too. He keeps updating his 2.3 million followers on a daily basis.
Prince Narula Filmography
[table id=993 /]
Some Known Facts About Prince Narula
- Does Prince smoke?: No
- Does Prince Narula drink alcohol?: Yes
- He was the 2nd runner-up of the ‘PTC Punjabi Mr. Punjab’ contest in 2014.
- He is the first-ever contestant to have won MTV Roadies, MTV Splitsvilla, and Bigg Boss in a calendar year (2015), i.e. MTV Roadies X2, MTV Splitsvilla 8 and Bigg Boss 9.
- He won the prize money of ₹ 35 lakh in Bigg Boss 9, out of which he donated ₹ 5 lakh to Salman Khan‘s ‘Being Human’ foundation.
- He considers VJ Rannvijay Singh as his mentor and Akshay Kumar as his idol.
- Prince has also tried his hand in singing with the song “Hello Hello” along with Yuvika Chaudhary in July 2017.
- He met Yuvika Chaudhary in the Bigg Boss 9 and fell in love with her. The couple then got married on 12 October 2018.
Is Prince Narula a real prince?
Prince Narula is an Indian actor, model, and Tv personality. He is popularly known as Prince of Reality shows. Born on 18 September 1990, he did his schooling from Baptist School, Chandigarh and also completed his graduation in Chandigarh. Prince started his career by participating in PTC Mr. Punjab in 2014.
How much does Prince Narula earn?
Or how much salary Prince Narula, who was season 12’s winner and also won Bigg Boss 9 gets paid? Well, here are all your answers. According to the report, the youth icon Rannvijay is the highest-paid (and rightly so) amongst the leaders/judges. He reportedly gets Rs 11 lakh – 12 lakh per episode.
Who is Yuvika Chaudhary and Prince Narula?
Chaudhary met Prince Narula during Bigg Boss 9. He proposed to her on 14 February 2018 and they got engaged. They were married on 12 October 2018 in Mumbai.
Who is the wife of Prince Narula?
How did Bobby Narula die?
Actor Prince Narula lost his young brother Rupesh — aged 25 — in an accident, a SpotBoye report has revealed. Prince’s brother died after he got drowned at a beach in Toronto on Monday.