Despite the fact that his full name and the distinguished name is Presnel Kimpembe, he goes by the nickname Kimpembe or Pembe. He is a well-known French football player who plays for Paris Saint-Germain. In addition to playing as a center-back for the France national football team, he also represents the most prestigious professional football club in France, Paris Saint-Germain (PSG). As a French central defender, he played his first professional match on 17 October 2014 for the French professional football club Paris Saint-Germain against Lens.
He replaced Thiago Motta after 76 minutes. Against Manchester United on 14 February of this year, he scored his first goal as a professional for this team. Moreover, Kempembe also made his international debut for the France national football team in an international friendly match against the Russian national team on 27 March of this year.
Presnel Kimpembe Bio/Wiki[table id=3247 /]
In this article, Woodgram presents the full story of a football genius best known as Kimpembe.
Presnel Kimpembe Biography brings you a complete account of some of the events that have occurred since his childhood time to the present. His life story before fame is also included in the analysis as well as his family background, relationship life, and many other OFF-Pitch facts (little known) about him.
Yes, everyone knows he was part of the French team that won the 2018 World Cup together with three other French players: Benjamin Pavard, Andrien Rabiot, etc. There are, however, only a few people who have read a concise piece of Presnel Kimpembe’s biography, which is quite interesting. And so, without further ado, let’s start.
The artist Presnel Kimpembe was born on the 13th of August 1995 in Beaumont-sur-Oise in France. He was born to his father Isaac Kimpembe and his mother, a Haitian woman, about whom little is known.
The parents of Young Kimpembe (pictured in the middle of his two elder brothers) were endeared to him, as he allowed them to indulge his numerous cravings and ensured that he always had a number of his favourite bib-and-brace overalls clothing at his disposal.
Aside from allowing him to pursue his passion for football, they were also kind enough to allow him to enroll at AS Eragny in 2002 when he was 7 years old. Due to this, Kimpembe, like most football stars in the world, began his football career by playing for youth teams.
Kimpembe spent three years at AS Eragny before making the move to the youth wing of French top-flight club, Paris Saint-German in 2005 (after being invited by PSG scouts). PSG’s youth academy is where the rising football genius was able to demonstrate that he was a viable option for the long-term after developing his present-day attributes, such as composure, reading of the game, and athleticism, during his time there.
Eight years later, Kimpembe was promoted to the senior team of PSG in 2013 and made his professional debut for the club in October 2014. A consistent display of good form in club games, combined with his ability to adapt to changing roles, earned him admirers, who deemed him worthy of being a regular starter.
One of the many admirers of Kimpembe was ex-France and Arsenal defender William Gallas, who once called him “the future of French football”. It is fair to say that looking at Kimpembe as of today, he has indeed proven to be the future of French football.
Both for his club and the countryside, he has won a number of titles. They include the Ligue 1, Coupe de France, Coupe de la Ligue, Trophee des Champions, etc. As importantly, together with Steven Nzonzi, Florian Thauvin, and many others, he helped France win the 2018 World Cup in Russia. And the rest, as they say, is history.
It has been said that behind every French player is a beautiful wag or girlfriend, which is the case in Kimpembe’s case. There is a promising player who has a gorgeous girlfriend named Sarah who goes by the name of Sarah. There is very little information available about their relationship, as Kimpembe likes to keep his personal life private as well. However, Sarah is often portrayed as a beautiful wag that Kimpembe will want to keep at all costs.
During their relationship, Kimpembe gave birth to a son that she is very proud of. She is always showing him off on social media with a bit of comic relief. He captions this one “Lion King” referring to the way in which lionesses carry their cubs around. In Kimpembe’s family, he has a loving support system that never ceases to offer him moral and financial support.
From the stands, his father is one of the regular spectators who watch him play the game. In his presence, the star is reminded that he must always be at the top of his game.
Kimpembe demonstrates a keen ability to combine his pastime with mental simulation activities. As a way to regain his composure before games, he plays video games and occasionally watches movies. Kimpembe is not the most classy player, nor the most technical, but everyone agrees on his determination and hard work. He loves creative concepts.
It’s no wonder Adidas installed him as the face of Adidas Glitch. In Paris, this is an Inner Shoe with two Outer Skins, enabling you to mix styles. He once mentioned something to his former Reserve coach. Kimpembe’s rise to fame can be attributed to his humility, which is the cornerstone of all virtues.
At his residence, Kimpembe has a fascination with two dogs named Letty and Nab. In addition to taking indoor photos of his pets (or faithful friends), Kimpembe also takes outdoor photos, which he posts on social media.
Presnel Kimpembe Net Worth
What is his salary in 2023?
With Paris Saint-Germain, the center back signed a contract in August 2018 that netted him a whopping salary of 7.1 million euros (6.2 million euros) per year. We crunched the numbers and found that he earns €35,197 (£30,704) per day and €1,467 (£1,279) per hour![table id=3248 /]
The Frenchman graduated from the Paris Saint-Germain youth academy and has represented the club’s first team since 2014. Following the defender’s renewed contract with the Parisians, his net worth soared to €45 million (£39.7 million). Among the best center-backs in his age group, he has a market value of $44.00 million.
Presnel Kimpembe In FIFA 2022
Presnel Kimpembe is 28 years old and plays for Paris Saint-Germain as a center-back. In FIFA 22, he has an overall rating of 83 and a potential of 87. He has a 2-star rating for skill moves. In FIFA 22, he prefers to shoot with the left foot. He has a workrate of Medium / High. Kimpembe’s height is 183 cm and his weight is 77 kg, based on our database. Presnel Kimpembe is currently playing with numbers 3 and 3.
The following are his best stats:
- Aggression: 90
- Strength: 87
- Stand Tackle: 86
- Slide Tackle: 84
- Interceptions: 84
- On 17 October 2014, Kimpembe made his professional debut for Paris Saint-Germain (PSG), replacing Thiago Motta after 76 minutes during an away win of 3-1 against Lens.
- The midfielder made his UEFA Champions League debut on 14 February 2017, while keeping a clean sheet in a 4–0 win against Barcelona.
- The PSG forward scored his first goal for PSG against Manchester United in an away game at Old Trafford on 12 February 2019, turning home an Angel Di Mar*a corner in the 53rd minute from the far post.
- On the other hand, in the return leg in Paris, in the closing seconds of injury time, he jumped to block a shot that was given as a penalty for handball after the referee consulted VAR.
- After losing to PSG 3–1 and being knocked out due to the away goals rule, they were eliminated from the competition.
- Kimpembe signed a contract extension with PSG on 11 July 2020, which will keep him with the club until 2024.
- As part of the 2019-2020 UEFA Champions League competition, PSG made it all the way to the final of the competition, losing 1–0 to Bayern Munich. The match in which Kimpembe participated was played in Paris.
- His second goal for the club came against Vannes on 3 January 2022, when the club won 4–0 in the Coupe de France.
- He also contributed an assist for a goal by Kylian MbappOn 6 February, Kimpembe scored his first goal in Ligue 1 in a 5-1 win away to Lille.
- Kimpembe was given his first call up to the senior France side when Eliaquim Mangala was ruled out through injury for the upcoming 2018 FIFA World Cup qualifiers against Bulgaria and Netherlands.
- The former Arsenal, Chelsea, and Chelsea player William Gallas stated in January 2018 that Kimpembe is the future of the French national team.
- After a year and a half since his first call-up, Kimpembe finally made his debut for the national team on 27 March 2018, in a friendly against Russia.
- He came on for Ousmane Dembélé in the 72nd minute of a 3–1 home victory, replacing Dembélé.
- It was announced on 17 May 2018 that he had been selected for the 23-man French squad for the 2018 FIFA World Cup to be held in Russia.
- In 2018, Kimpembe won the World Cup with France, a tournament in which he played for a total of 90 minutes in the group stage against Denmark.
- During the French Euro 2020 preparations, he was called up to the 26-man squad for the 2020 European Championships on 18 May 2021.
- In all four matches for France, starting all of them, he played every minute of every match until their ultimate defeat to Switzerland in the round of 16.
Facts About Presnel Kimpembe
- Kimpembe is the son of a Congolese father and a Haitian mother.
- At the age of seven, he was signed by French lower league side Eragny.
- In 2005, at the age of 10, he was spotted by French side Paris Saint-Germain FC after spending three years at the Eragny.
- PSG gave him invaluable experience at a young age while he was a superb talent.
- In an international friendly against Austria Under 21, he made his international debut for the Democratic Republic of the Congo on 12 October 2014.
- After that, he changed his nationality to France, where he was born.
- The following year he made his debut for France Under 20 and his impressive performances led to him making his debut for France Under 21 against Iceland Under 21 on 5 September 2015.
- For France U21, Kimpembe made 11 appearances.
- While he was called up to the French senior side as a replacement for Eliaquim Mangala for the World Cup qualifiers against Bulgaria and Netherlands, he has yet to play for the national team.
- Kimpembe was part of the PSG UEFA U19 team after having gone through the PSG youth system.
- He was drafted into the PSG main team in July 2015. During his first season for PSG, he made nine appearances and gradually rose through the ranks, starting as the first-choice defender in many matches.
- He is a two-time French Champion, two-time French League Cup winner, two-time French Cup winner, and a two-time French Super Cup winner with PSG.
Kimpembe was born in Beaumont-sur-Oise, France, to a Congolese father and a Haitian mother.
Kimpembe’s admirers include former France and Arsenal defender William Gallas, who called him “the future of French football.” To date, Kimpembe has indeed proven to be the future of French football. As a club and international player, he has won numerous titles.
Paris Saint-Germain F.C.
France national football team