Pooja Dadwal, former Bollywood actress who co-starred with Salman Khan in 1995 movie Veergati, is reportedly trying to reach out to the superstar for financial aid. According to a report in Navbharat Times, Dadwal is suffering from tuberculosis and lung-related ailment. She has been admitted to Mumbai’s TB Hospital, Sewri for the past 15 days. The report also says that Dadwal has tried to get in touch with the 52-year-old actor to ask for financial help, but apparently Salman Khan has not responded yet. Pooja Dadwal Wiki, Bio, Age, Photos, Networth & More
In 2018 the actress was in such bad condition due to her illness that she made a video requesting Salman Khan to come forward to offer her financial help. She put up a detailed video that went viral on social media in an effort to reach the star. The good news for Pooja Dadwal is that her fellow actor from the industry, Ravi Kishan has come forward and helped her out with medical expenses.
Pooja Dadwal Wiki
Pooja Dadwal is an actress, known for Veergati (1995), Hindustan (2004), and Sindoor Ki Saugandh (2002).
Pooja Dadwal Wiki/Bio
|Birth Name||Pooja Dadwal|
|Age||(as in 2023) 49 Years|
|Debut||Film: Veergati (1995) as 'Pooja'|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Capricorn|
|Birth Place||Not Known|
|Date of Birth||5 January 1974 (Saturday)|
|Home Town||Not Known|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Dancing & Watching Movies|
|Mother's Name||Neerja Dadwal|
|Father's Name||Romesh Dadwal|
|Sister||Drishti Dadwal and Antra Dadwal|
Marital Status, Husband and Children
|Husband/Spouse||Name Not Known, Husband is still in Goa|
|Marriage Date||Not Known|
|Children||Daughters Name- One Daughter|
Son Name- Not Known
|School||Canossa High School|
|College/University||Kishore Namit Kapoor Acting Institute|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Arts|
Done Graduation in Entertainment Bachelor's Degree from Kishore Namit Kapoor Acting Institute.
|Brands Endorsed||Not Known|
|Career Manager||Not Known|
Height, Weight, and Figure Measurements
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm|
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight (Approx.)||48 Kg|
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||Not Known|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Pooja was born on the 5th of January, 1974 in India. Therefore, the age of Pooja Dadwal is near Forty Nine (49) years old as of 2023. The name of her Father is “Romesh Dadwal” and Mother is “Neerja Dadwal”.
In addition to this, she also has two younger sisters. The name of her younger sister is “Drishti Dadwal Fernande’s (Married)” and the youngest sister is “Antra Dadwal (Single)“. The husband of Pooja is still living in Goa. Furthermore, Pooja is the mother of one daughter. Pooja Dadwal has completed her high school education from “Canossa High School“. Furthermore, she has also done her graduation degree in Entertainment from Kishore Namit Kapoor Acting Institute.
Vicky Kaushal Profile, Bio, Height, Affair, Family, Wiki
Pooja Dadwal Net Worth
The net worth of Pooja Dadwal is still not available. But, she has a financial crisis. Therefore, it can be assumed that she has a very less amount of money as in 2023.
Pooja Dadwal Story
Pooja Dadwal is married. We don’t know the name of her husband. The husband of Pooja Dadwal lives in Goa. Pooja has separated from her husband as he denied supporting her in her illness. Pooja Dadwal is currently living in Mumbai and looking for some good work in the Film and TV Industry.
In 1995, she made her acting debut with the movie Veergati. In which, she was the co-actress of Salman Khan. She has survived with Tuberculosis with the help of Being Human Team last year. Now, she is back in Mumbai and looking for acting work in the TV and Film Industry. For surviving, she is providing tiffin services from home. But, she wanted to be back in the acting field and make her name once again.
Pooja Dadwal has started her movie career from Veergati (1995) movie. She has played the role of Pooja in that movie. Furthermore, she has also worked in a television serial named “Ashiqui” from 1998 to 1999. Following are the list of Pooja Dadwal’s movies or Films:
Pooja Dadwal’s Movies
|1997||Tumse Pyar Ho Gaya|
|2000||Mrityu: The Truth ()|
|2001||Madam No. 1|
Kuch Karo Naa
|2002||Sindoor Ki Saugandh|
Jeene Nahin Doongi
But, still, Pooja Dadwal has to struggle a lot to be recognized as a famous Indian Actress. Therefore, she has started working as a Casino Manager in Goa after not finding any work in Bollywood or other Cinema Industry.
Anurag Kashyap Profile, Bio, Height, Affair, Family, Wiki
Some Known Facts About Pooja Dadwal
- Pooja made her acting debut with the film “Veergati” (1995) starring Salman Khan and Atul Agnihotri. Her poor choice of films led to a decline in her career. After ‘Veergati,’ she acted in films like Inteqam (2001), Dabdaba (2002), Jeene Nahin Doongi (2002), Sindoor Ki Saugandh (2002), and Hindustan (2004); all of them were a huge failure at the box office.
- She was last seen acting in the Zee TV’s serial “Gharana” and bid a farewell to her acting career to focus on her family.
- After quitting acting, she moved to the US, where she worked at a gas station. Pooja, then, returned to India and started managing a casino in Goa.
- When she was working in Goa, she was diagnosed with tuberculosis. Learning of the news, Pooja’s husband, and her in-laws, abandoned her. She called Rajendra Singh, one of her closest friends in the industry, and whom she considers as her godfather. Rajendra decided to help her and admitted her to a hospital in Sewri, Mumbai in 2018.
- Following this, she released a video on social media, asking for financial and medical support from Salman Khan.
- Seeing her condition, Ravi Kishan who had acted with her in the film “Tumse Pyar Ho Gaya” (1997), sent acquaintance to provide Pooja with fruits and money for her treatment.
- She was losing confidence due to her illness until Salman Khan and his charity, Being Human, came to her rescue. When she was discharged from the hospital, she went to Goa for rehabilitation.
- In Goa, she started to give tuitions to make a living. During her stay in Goa, she decided to resume acting and came to Mumbai, where she started tiffin service to earn her daily bread.
- Hearing her story, Director Surinder Singh contacted Pooja and offered her to act in his short film “Shukrana Guru Nanak Dev Ji Ka” (2020).
- Pooja is thankful for Salman Khan who has helped her throughout her critical medical condition. Talking about Salman, she said,
- He has been with me both in spirit and otherwise. I want to meet him and I will. I have said this many times, I worship Salman Khan. I would love to work with him again.
- She is the brand ambassador of the book “Safalta Bachchon Ka Khel” by Vikas Jolly. The book is based on the real-life stories of 15 children.
Who Is The Pooja Dadwal?
Pooja Dadwal Is An Indian Actress Who Is The Actress Of Salman Khan In Movie Veergati.
What Is The Relation Of Pooja Dadwal And Salman Khan?
She Is The Co-star Of Salman Khan In Veergati Movie(1995).