Swedish professional footballer Pierre Thomas Robin Neurath Bengtsson, born April 12, 1988, plays left back for Djurgrdens IF and the Sweden national team. Prior to his return to Sweden in 2022, he spent most of his playing time in the Danish Superliga.
He began his career with AIK in the middle of the 2000s and has also played for teams in the Bundesliga and Ligue 1. He has more than 40 caps for Sweden and has represented his nation at UEFA Euro 2020 as a full international since 2011.
Pierre Bengtsson Bio/Wiki
|Birth Name||Pierre Thomas Robin Neurath Bengtsson|
|Nick Name||Pierre Bengtsson|
|Age (as of 2023)||35 years|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Aries|
|Birth Place||Kumla, Sweden|
|Date of Birth||12 April 1988|
|Hobbies||Music and Gym|
|Mother's Name||Not Available|
|Father's Name||Not Available|
Marital Status, Wife and Children
|Brands Endorsed||Not Available|
|Jersey Number||• Djurgardens IF - 19|
• Sweden - 5
|Current Team(s)||• Sweden|
• Djurgardens IF
|Career Manager/ Player Agent||Global Soccer Management|
• Taking set-pieces
|Weakness||• Holding on to the ball|
• Aerial Duels
Height and , Weight
|Height||• in meters - 1.75 m|
• in feet inches - 5′ 9″
|Weight||• in kilograms - 77 kg|
• in pounds - 170 lbs
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||Swedish|
|Chest Size||40 inches|
|Biceps Size||14 inches|
|Waist Size||28 inches|
|Favorite Playing Position||Defender|
|Favorite Car||Not Available|
|Favorite Drinks||Red Bull|
|Favorite Cell Phone/Brand||Iphone|
- Allsvenskan: 2009
- Danish Cup: 2009–10
- Danish Superliga: 2010–11, 2012–13, 2018–19
- Danish Cup: 2011–12
Pierre Bengtsson Net Worth
The range of Pierre Bengtsson’s net worth or income is thought to be between £1,600,000. However, his major occupation as a soccer player has brought him a significant amount of wealth.
|Estimated Net Worth in 2023 (Approx)||£1,600,000|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||£1,359,600|
|Salary Per Year (Approx)||£457,600|
|Salary Per Month (Approx)||£43,600|
|Salary per Week||£8,800|
|Contract Signed/Extension||Jan 23, 2022|
|Contract Expires||Dec 31, 2023|
|Income Source||Professional Footballer|
Pierre Bengtsson FIFA 22 Stats
In FIFA 22, Pierre Bengtsson has an overall rating of 64 and his potential is also 64.
FIFA 22 Stats
Overall Rating In FIFA 22
Potential In FIFA 22
|48||Heading Accuracy||64||FK Accuracy|
|63||Short Passing||60||Long Passing|
|63||Defensive Awareness||63||Sliding Tackle|
- At AIK, Neurath Bengtsson began his professional career.
- He made his debut there against stars IF in August 2006 at Runda Stadium.
- Neurath Bengtsson left AIK after three and a half seasons in pursuit of greater playing time, and he signed with Danish Superliga FC Nordsjaelland on September 1, 2009.
- Bengtsson began his tenure at Nordsjlland as Dennis Sagara’s backup, making his debut against AB in the Danish Cup on September 23, 2009.
- On October 4, 2009, he played in his maiden Superliga game, losing to Bradby IF by a score of 6-3.
- Beginning on November 1, 2009, Neurath Bengtsson was a consistent starter as a left defender for FC Nordsjlland.
- Bengtsson went to Copenhagen in the next winter transfer window after attracting the attention of UEFA Champions League rivals Copenhagen in the summer of 2010 due to his performances.
- In his first half year in Copenhagen, Neurath Bengtsson served as Oscar Wendt’s backup.
- Even so, Neurath Bengtsson participated in 8 of the final 16 games before Wendt joined Borussia Mönchengladbach.
- Bengtsson made his UEFA Champions League round of 16 debuts against Chelsea on February 22, 2011, as a substitute.
- Neurath Bengtsson was the first option at left back to start the 2011–12 campaign.
- Throughout the fall, Bryan Oviedo overtook him, and Neurath Bengtsson only appeared in the starting lineup twice between 27 October and 15 April.
- Since Oviedo’s sale to Everton on August 31, 2012, Bengtsson has become the team’s choice, left defender.
- Neurath Bengtsson was signed by Mainz 05 on November 23, 2014, and his contract became effective on January 1, 2015.
- He signed a deal for three and a half years until the summer of 2018 after becoming a free agent when his contract with FC Copenhagen terminated on December 31, 2014.
- In all, Neurath Bengtsson played in 29 matches for the Swedish youth national teams.
- He participated in the 2009 UEFA Under-21 Championship with the Swedish team.
- Bengtsson made his senior national team debut against Botswana on January 19, 2011, in a friendly match.
- Even though he frequently started at left back for Sweden throughout the UEFA Euro 2020 qualification, he was unexpectedly left off of the final roster.
- He was finally called up to take the place of the hurt Martin Olsson, though.
He is currently 35 years old (as of 2023).
He is 175 cm tall.
He plays as a defender.
After his transfer to Djurgardens IF, his net worth is £1,600,000 (as of 2023).