AFC Bournemouth of the Premier League and the Danish national team both use Philip Anyanwu Billing, a centre midfielder born in Denmark on June 11, 1996, as a player. Billing was born in Denmark to an Igbo Nigerian father and a Danish mother. Billing is a young international from Denmark who has played for the U19 and U21 squads.
On September 4, 2014, he made his sole appearance for the Danish U19 team as a substitute during their 2-1 victory against Norway in Lyngdal. He was selected to play for the Denmark under-20 squad against the Czech Republic and Romania on March 9, 2017. In a European Championship qualification match against the Faroe Islands, he received his first cap for the Danish U21 squad.
It resulted in a 3-0 victory. A week later, he participated in another qualification game, defeating Lithuania 6-0. Billing declined a request to change his international allegiance to Nigeria in November 2018. He was first called up to the Danish senior national squad in March 2019. On October 7, 2020, he made his debut in a 4-0 friendly victory against the Faroe Islands.
Philip Billing Bio/Wiki
|Birth Name||Philip Anyanwu Billing|
|Nick Name||Philip Billing|
|Age (as of 2023)||27 years|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Gemini|
|Date of Birth||11 June 1996|
|Hobbies||Music and Gym|
|Father's Name||Not Available|
|Sister(s)||Sissel S. Billing|
Marital Status, Wife and Children
|Debut Club||Huddersfield Town|
|Jersey Number||• Denmark - 17|
• AFC Bournemouth - 29
|Current Team(s)||• Denmark|
• AFC Bournemouth
|League level||First Tier|
|Caps/Goals||3 / 0|
|Career Manager/ Player Agent||Wasserman|
|Traits||• Long Throw-in|
• Power Free-Kick
• Long Shot Taker
|Style Of Play||• Likes to do layoffs|
• Likes to play short passes
|Strengths||• Aerial Duels|
• Defensive contribution
• Long shots
• Through balls
• Key passes
• Blocking the ball
Height and , Weight
|Height||• in meters - 1.93 m|
• in feet inches - 6′ 4″
|Weight||• in kilograms - 88 kg|
• in pounds - 190 lbs
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||Danish|
|Chest Size||40 inches|
|Biceps Size||16 inches|
|Waist Size||34 inches|
|Favorite Playing Position||Central Midfield|
|Favorite Car||Not Available|
|Favorite Drinks||Red Wine|
|Favorite Cell Phone/Brand||Iphone|
- Huddersfield Town Young Player of the Year: 2015–16, 2016–17, 2018–19
- Huddersfield Town Goal of the Season: 2015–16
- Huddersfield Town Players’ Player of the Year: 2018–19
Philip Billing Net Worth
The range of Philip Billing’s net worth or income is thought to be between €8,000,000. However, his major occupation as a soccer player has brought him a significant amount of wealth.
|Estimated Net Worth in 2023 (Approx)||€8,000,000|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||€6,700,000|
|Salary Per Year (Approx)||€1,500,000|
|Salary Per Month (Approx)||€125,000|
|Salary per Week||€28,846|
|Salary Per Day||€4,110|
|Salary Per Minute||€3|
|Contract Signed/Extension||Jul 29, 2019|
|Contract Expires||Jun 30, 2024|
|Income Source||Professional Footballer|
Philip Billing FIFA 22 Stats
In FIFA 22, Philip Billing has an overall rating of 75 and his potential is also 78.
FIFA 22 Stats
Overall Rating In FIFA 22
Potential In FIFA 22
|73||Heading Accuracy||68||FK Accuracy|
|76||Short Passing||74||Long Passing|
|70||Defensive Awareness||70||Sliding Tackle|
- Billing was a Copenhagen native.
- After committing to Esbjerg in his home in Denmark, he signed a youth deal with Huddersfield Town in 2013.
- In October 2013, Billing agreed to a four-year professional deal.
- He excelled for the club’s under-18 and under-21 teams before making his first team debut on April 26, 2014, as a substitute in a 2-0 loss to Leicester City at the John Smith’s Stadium.
- 18 months later, on November 3, 2015, at the Madejski Stadium, the Terriers’ 2-2 draw with Reading was his first start for the club.
- In a 2-0 victory for the Terriers against Nottingham Forest at the City Ground on February 13, 2016, he scored his first goal for the organisation with a 30-yard shot.
- In a 3-2 loss against Cardiff City on November 19, 2016, he scored his second goal for the team with a volley from 32 yards out.
- Billing gradually gained more room in the squad.
- After 10 successful games in the 2015–16 campaign, Billing agreed to an extension of his contract in March 2016.
- During the 2016–17 campaign, he achieved success.
- “In-form” Billing was mentioned in transfer rumours to Crystal Palace of the Premier League. He participated in 24 games that season, recording two goals in total.
- After the season, Billing was chosen as Huddersfield’s young player of the year, and his strike against Cardiff City in November 2016 was chosen as the season’s best goal.
- Billing committed to a long-term deal with Premier League AFC Bournemouth on July 29, 2019, in exchange for a £15 million fee. He received jersey number 29, which.
- Billing had a solid start to his debut campaign with Bournemouth, starting the team’s first four Premier League games and earning a nomination for August’s Player of the Month honour.
- In a 4-0 Bournemouth victory against Luton Town in the FA Cup Third Round, Billing scored his first goals for the team.
- On February 1st, in a 2-1 victory for the home team over relegation rivals Aston Villa, he scored his first Premier League goal for the team.
He is currently 27 years old (as of 2023).
He is 193 cm tall.
He plays as a midfielder.
After his transfer to AFC Bournemouth, his net worth is €8,000,000 (as of 2023).