Pete Hegseth, an American journalist and author, was raised in Forest Lake, Minnesota, on June 6, 1980. He is a Gemini with an American nationality and a Caucasian ancestry. Hegseth stands 6 feet tall and weighs 77 kg. He was born to Brian and Penelope Hegseth and had 44 siblings, the names of whom are unknown.
Hegseth is an author and television personality from the United States. He is a former Army National Guard officer and the executive director of the groups Vets For Freedom and Concerned Veterans for America. Pete Hegseth’s net worth is expected to be $3 million by 2022.
Pete Hegseth Bio/Wiki[table id=3188 /]
Age, Height And Weight
Pete was born on June 6, 1980, thus he will be 42 in 2022. Hegseth stands 6 feet tall and weighs 77 kg. His hair is black, and his eyes are Hazel blue, but some of his followers claim that when he comes into touch with the air or attends an outside event, his eye colour changes from brown to blue.
- Pete Hegseth is happily married to Jennifer Rauchet, his wife.
- The couple began dating in 2016 and decided to get married on June 16, 2019.
- Later that day, on August 16, 2019, they exchanged vows at Trump National Golf Club Colts Neck in Colts Neck, New Jersey, United States.
- Jennifer Cunningham Rauchet is an executive producer for Fox Nation.
- Every year on January 30th, she celebrates her birthday.
- Jennifer was perhaps previously married, however, there is no information available on her ex-husband.
- She and her ex-husband have two children, Luke and Kenzie.
- He was previously married to Samantha Hegseth and Meredith Schwarz before marrying Jennifer Rauchet.
- Pete married Samantha Hegseth in June 2010 and divorced her in 2017.
- In addition, he married Meredith Schwarz in 2004 and divorced her in 2009.
- He has four children (three sons and one daughter) from his various brides.
- Gunner Hegseth was born on June 13, 2010, and Rex Hegseth was born in 2016, while Boone Hegseth’s birth date is unclear.
- Gwen Hegseth, his daughter, was born on August 13, 2017.
- Pete Hegseth originally married Meredith Schwarz in 2014, but the couple separated in 2009 after he was accused of having an adulterous relationship with a coworker.
- Later, he wedded Samantha Hegseth, a spokesman for Vets For Freedom, where he was the director.
- The couple’s four children are Gunner, Boone, and Rex.
- Samantha asked for a divorce in 2017 after Pete Hegseth was accused of having another adulterous relationship with Fox News senior producer Jennifer Rauchet.
- Pete Hegseth married Jennifer in August 2019, and the pair welcomed their first child, Gweny, in 2017.
- Pete Hegseth began his career as a journalist while still in college.
- He was the Princeton Tory’s editor, a conservative student-run journal.
- In 2003, Hegseth was commissioned as an infantry officer into the United States Army National Guard.
- He received the Army Commendation Medal in 2004.
- In the past, he was the executive director of Vets For Freedom.
- Pete also served as a senior counterinsurgency teacher with the Minnesota National Guard at the Counterinsurgency Training Center in Kabul in 2011 and 2012.
- He formerly served as the CEO of Concerned Veterans for America.
- Pete Hegseth was considered for the position of Secretary of Veterans Affairs in the Trump administration, but prominent veterans’ groups opposed it, and he was not chosen.
- From 2007 to 2010, he was also a Fox News Channel military expert, and he appeared on Fox News Channel, CNN, and MSNBC.
- He has also written several editorials for The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, The New York Times, and The Washington Times.
- He is presently a FOX News Channel contributor.
- Pete Hegseth is well-known for his work as a contributor and TV host on the FOX news network.
- He began his career as an equities capital markets analyst and commissioned infantry officer in the United States Army National Guard after graduating from college in 2003.
- After that, his regiment was transported to Guantanamo Bay, where he operated as an infantry platoon leader for the Minnesota National Guard.
- His unit’s activities were overseen by the 3rd Battalion, 187th Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne Division, and other major divisions.
- Pete was also given the Bronze Star Medal and the Combat Infantryman Badge during his time in Iraq.
- Hegseth, on the other hand, left the US Army in 2013 and began appearing on MSNBC as a guest presenter and contributor.
- Pete Hegseth was hired as a permanent contributor and employee by FOX News in 2014.
- He interviewed former President Donald Trump in September and was involved in a fight in early 2015 when he accidentally hit a West Point drummer with an axe.
- Fortunately, the drummer only received minor injuries.
- However, he has been embroiled in a series of controversies after openly blaming Democrats for the spread of the coronavirus in early February 2020.
- Pete is a co-host on FOX & Friends and one of the station’s leading political experts.
Pete Hegseth Net Worth
This gifted individual is believed to have a net worth of $5 million. He earns more than $250,000 each year.
- Pete Hegseth, an American journalist and author, was born on June 6, 1980, in Forest Lake, Minnesota, in the United States. Hegseth, Pete, is 41 years old.
- Hegseth stands 6 feet tall and weighs 77 kg.
- Hegseth also has some lovely tattoos.
- Pete Hegseth’s net worth is expected to be $3 million by 2021.
Pete Hegseth is a former Army officer who now works as a contributor for Fox News.
Pete’s parents are Brian and Penelope Hegseth.
Pete Hegseth can be reached at @foxnews.com and @petehegseth.com.
Pete is no longer in the military, although he was a member of the Army National Guard in the past.
Pete will be 43 years old in 2023.
Pete is married to Jennifer Cunningham Hegseth at the moment.
Pete is a native of Forest Lake, Minnesota, in the United States.