Rohit Reddy is an Indian entrepreneur, businessman, marketing schemer, and actor. He is the husband of famous television actress Anita Hassanandani. He came to the spotlight after he participated in the dance reality show Nach Baliye 9 in the year 2019. He was born in Goa and raised up in several cities across India due to his father’s Army profession. Ignited from the banker to marketing strategist and now, Rohit Reddy becomes a full-time businessman and entrepreneur.
He started a new venture with his wife Anita Hassanandani “The Big Talk” where they sell bags, luggage, handbags, wallets, and clutches. He initially used to work in IDFC and Standard Charted Bank. He has also acted as a model with his wife in a music album “Teri Yaad” of Ustad Rahat Fateh Ali Khan. He competed as a contestant in Nach Baliye 9 along with his wife Anita Hassanandani. He is also active on social media and has over 4 lakh followers on Instagram.
Rohit Reddy Wiki/Bio[table id=1224 /]
Born on 22 March 1985, in Goa into a south Indian family, he completed his schooling and graduation from his hometown. His mother tongue is Telugu. His mother’s name is Rama Reddy and his father was an Army Personnel. He has traveled to different parts of India as his father was from an army background. Because of traveling to different parts of India, he never really need to learn his mother tongue.
He is married to actress Anita Hassanandani. They met each other in a gym and he eventually liked her at the first impression. Though he was unaware that Anita is an actress. They again met through a common friend in a pub and soon after a few meetings they started liking each other.
They got married on 14 October 2013 in Goa in a lavish wedding ceremony after dating for more than 2 years. The couple is head over heels in love with each other. They share their adorable pictures together on their respective social media platforms.
Rohit Reddy Net Worth
According to WoodGram, Rohit Reddy’s estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many more details have been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Rohit Reddy in 2023?
[table id=1225 /]
Noted, Currently, We don’t have enough information about Cars, Monthly/Yearly Salary, etc. We will update you soon.
Rohit Reddy Business – Career
Rohit started his career at a very young age and he was working for IDFC banks digital initiatives and after that joint standard chartered bank. Rohit is popular for his great marketing strategist and a well-talented entrepreneur.
Currently, he is running the company “THE BAG TALK” with his wife Anita and a very good friend Tushar Jain, where they are selling bags, watches, wallets, luggage, etc. Rohit also tries his luck in acting, He featured in the song “Teri Yaad” of Ustaad Rahat Fateh Ali Khan along with his wife Anita Hasanandani. Song did well and get 10 million-plus views on YouTube.
- Does Rohit Reddy drink alcohol?: Yes
- Rohit spent his childhood days in different regions of the country as his father was in the army.
- Reddy began his career as a banker with IDFC Bank.
- Thereafter, he served at the Standard Chartered Bank.
- Rohit has been serving as a marketing strategist in an entertainment firm.
- He also has a bag business under the label ‘The Bag Talk.’
- For the first time, Rohit saw Anita in a gym and got fascinated with her at first eyesight, but was unaware of the fact that Anita is an actress.
- Reddy along with his wife, Anita Hassanandani has starred in the music video of the song “Teri Yaad.”
- Rohit has also featured on the cover of a few magazines like “FitLook.”
- His mother tongue is Telugu.
- In 2019, he along with his wife Anita emerged as the contestants on the dance reality show “Nach Baliye 9.”
- Once there was a news that the couple is foreseeing a baby but it was rather a new car which they named “Baby”.
He is a Businessperson.
He is 38 years old as of 2023.
It was through a common friend that Anita and Rohit later connected and as they say, the rest is history. The couple tied the knot in October 2013 in a Telugu-Sindhi wedding.