Oghenekaro Peter Etebo, a Nigerian professional football player for Aris Thessaloniki and the Nigerian national team, was born on November 9, 1995.
Before playing for Portuguese club Feirense in Europe, Etebo spent his first three years of football at Warri Wolves. He contributed to the team’s ascension to the Primeira Liga and its development into a top-tier organization. In the 2017–18 season, Etebo spent six months on loan with the Las Palmas soccer team in Spain. Etebo signed a £6.35 million contract with Stoke City of England in June 2018.
Oghenekaro Etebo Bio/Wiki
|Birth Name||Oghenekaro Peter Etebo|
|Nick Name||Oghenekaro Etebo|
|Age (as of 2022)||26 years|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Scorpio|
|Birth Place||Lagos, Nigeria|
|Date of Birth||9 November 1995|
|Hobbies||Music and Gym|
|Mother's Name||Not Available|
|Father's Name||Not Available|
Marital Status, Wife and Children
|Children||• Wealth Etebo |
• Elo Etebo
|Brands Endorsed||Not Available|
|Debut Club||Warri Wolves|
|Jersey Number||• Nigeria - 8|
• Aris Thessaloniki - 13
|Current Team(s)||• Nigeria|
• Aris Thessaloniki
|Career Manager/ Player Agent||DW Sports Management|
• Ball interception
• Aerial Duels
• Blocking the ball
|Caps/Goals||44 / 3|
Height and , Weight
|Height (as of 2022)||• in meters - 1.76 m|
• in feet inches - 5′ 9″
|Weight (as of 2022)||• in kilograms - 70 kg|
• in pounds - 150 lbs
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||Nigerian|
|Chest Size||40 inches|
|Biceps Size||16 inches|
|Waist Size||34 inches|
|Favorite Playing Position||Midfielder|
|Favorite Car||Not Available|
|Favorite Drinks||Red Wine|
|Favorite Cell Phone/Brand||Iphone|
- Olympic Bronze Medal: 2016
Oghenekaro Etebo Net Worth
The range of Oghenekaro Etebo’s net worth or income is thought to be between €1,500,000. However, his major occupation as a soccer player has brought him a significant amount of wealth.
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||€1,500,000|
|Salary Per Year (Approx)||€832,000|
|Salary Per Month (Approx)||€53,000|
|Salary per Week||€16,000|
|Salary Per Day||€3,200|
|Salary Per Minute||€5|
|Contract Signed/Extension||Sep 15, 2022|
|Contract Expires||Jun 30, 2023|
|Income Source||Professional Footballer|
Oghenekaro Etebo FIFA 22 Stats
In FIFA 22, Oghenekaro Etebo has an overall rating of 72 and his potential is also 74.
FIFA 22 Stats
Overall Rating In FIFA 22
Potential In FIFA 22
|66||Heading Accuracy||66||FK Accuracy|
|72||Short Passing||68||Long Passing|
|70||Defensive Awareness||70||Sliding Tackle|
- Etebo joined the Warri Wolves in 2012, and for the 2013 Nigeria Premier League season, it was revealed that he will be playing for the senior team.
- He didn’t make his professional debut until April 14, 2013, when he introduced himself to Nigerian fans by tallying the first hat-trick of the year owing to his schoolwork and the league’s delayed start.
- With his goals in the fourth, ninth, and 37th minutes and another by Joseph Osadiaye in the 12th, the Wolves had a four-goal lead against El-Kanemi Warriors at the break.
- Early in 2016, Etebo signed with Portuguese LigaPro team Feirense.
- During his four appearances in 2015–16, he scored once to aid the team’s promotion to the Primeira Liga.
- He participated in 27 games for Feirense in 2016–17, which finished eighth and fell two points short of a European spot.
- Etebo left Feirense on June 11, 2018, and on a five-year contract, he joined EFL Championship team Stoke City for €7.2 million (£6.35 million).
- Gary Rowett, the new manager of Stoke, made him his first acquisition, calling him an “energetic midfielder.”
- Etebo admitted that before signing with Stoke, he refused numerous offers from Premier League teams.
- On August 5, 2018, he faced Leeds United in his Stoke debut.
- Etebo participated in 37 games in 2018–19 and had a strong season for Stoke, who placed 16th overall.
- He scored twice, both of which were strong goals, against Blackburn Rovers and Nottingham Forest.
- Etebo made a permanent transfer to the Greek team Aris Thessaloniki on September 15, 2022.
- On July 27, 2013, against Côte d’Ivoire, Etebo made his international debut in a 2-0 defeat in Abidjan as part of the home-based players’ 2014 African Nations Championship qualification campaign.
- On October 23, 2013, he also took the field against Jordan in a friendly international match.
- His five goals, including a brace in the 2-1 final victory over Algeria, helped the Nigerian U-23 Team win the U-23 Africa Cup of Nations in Senegal in December 2015.
- Deep runs from his team’s own half were a defining characteristic of both goals.
- He was then chosen by Nigeria for the 35-man preliminary team for the 2016 Summer Olympics after nearly single-handedly securing Nigeria’s qualification to the Olympic games.
- He scored four goals against Japan in Nigeria’s opening group game after a turbulent arrival in Brazil.
- Nigeria won the match 5–4 in the end.
- After becoming hurt in the third game of the competition, he had a less role in the team’s drive to the bronze medal.
- Etebo represents the whole Nigerian national team.
He is currently 26 years old (as of 2022).
He is 176 cm tall.
He plays as a midfielder.
After his transfer to Aris Thessaloniki, his net worth is €1,500,000 (as of 2022).