An Indian model and actress, Nimrit Ahluwalia (born 11 December 1994) real name Nimrit Kaur Ahluwalia, is one of the most glamorous contestants on Bigg Boss Season 16. As a former Femina Miss Manipur winner, Nimrat was also a finalist in the Femina Miss India competition. Modeling is her background and she is best known for her work on the popular television show Choti Sarrdaarni. In 2018, she was ranked among the top 12 in Femina Miss India. The title of Femina Miss Manipur for the year 2018 was awarded to her.
Her debut was marked by the release of music videos. The most notable role Ahluwalia played was that of Meher Kaur Dhillon Gill in Choti Sarrdaarni. As a qualified lawyer, Nimrit, who is originally from Delhi, will prove to be useful on the Salman Khan show. According to the producers of Bigg Boss 16, she has also been selected as TV’s favorite Bahu and lawyer. She has also promised not to lose any arguments owing to her image. A caption on the show’s Instagram account read, “Bade se bade arguments longe fail, jab saamne khelenge the biggest player, Bigg Boss.”
Nimrit Kaur Ahluwalia Bio/Wiki
The table below reveals concise information about Nimrit Kaur Ahluwalia. It gives you the ability to read through the Indian actress or Bigg Boss 16 contestant’s profile as fast as possible.
[table id=4934 /]
Nimrit Kaur Ahluwalia As A Contestant In Bigg Boss 2022 – Season 16
On October 1, Nimrit Kaur Ahluwalia became the first contestant to enter the Bigg Boss 16 house. With Choti Sardarni, she became a household name, and as soon as she entered the house, she became captain.
She’s been doing a great job. She told ETimes TV how excited she was to begin this new journey before she entered the Bigg Boss house and cut all ties with the outside world.
Although there will be challenges, she will handle them all since Bigg Boss is a huge platform that offers a lot of opportunities.
Getting Excited About Bigg Boss 16
Ahluwalia talked about being in the Bigg Boss 16 house and said it would be an amazing experience. In the reality TV show, the actor is looking forward to embracing each day and giving it her all.
Also, she talked about the controversies the show causes. Putting yourself in uncomfortable situations makes you stronger, she says.
It’ll give her a platform to reach a wider audience and make her voice heard. In the past, Ahluwalia has struggled with anxiety and mental health problems, and she’s been open about it.
It is also her belief that people should take advantage of opportunities to reach a larger audience and voice their opinions. It is her belief that Bigg Boss would provide her with an opportunity to demonstrate who she really is, beyond her role as an actor in Choti Sardarni.
Bigg Boss 16 Actions Judgment
When asked what she thought of people judging and trolling on social media over what contestants say or do on Bigg Boss, Ahluwalia replied that she would love anything that comes her way. Having the opportunity to be in front of the media gives her a glimpse into her true personality. As a result of her authenticity, she wishes to be loved by the audience.
Despite having previously spoken about mental health and body image issues, she would like the audience to see her human side – a person with good, bad, and ugly qualities.
It is Ahluwalia’s goal to make a difference in front of the audience by being original. “Even in my small capacity, if I can inspire the youth of this country, men and women, boys and girls, everyone who watches the show, I will feel as though I have done my part.”
A Review Of The Fights That Took Place In Bigg Boss
There are many fighting scenes and cruel wars of words between contestants on Bigg Boss that break the internet. According to Ahluwalia, she will go to any lengths to adhere to an ideology that she believes is right.
Adding, “My job is done if I can stand up for the truth and be confident that what I am saying is the truth that makes sense.”
Her career began as a theatre actress; she performed in plays for more than 15 years. Nimrit began her career as a model in 2018, appearing in a number of music videos.
After that, the actress received numerous offers to appear in music videos, including “Masstaani” with B Praak in 2018, as well as “Serious” with Bannet Dosanjh in 2019. As a lead actress in the popular TV serial “Choti Sardarni” with Hitesh Bharadwaj, the actress made her television debut in 2019.
[table id=4935 /]
Facts About Nimrit Kaur Ahluwalia
- Has Nimrit Kaur Ahluwalia ever smoked? It is not known.
- Does Nimrit Kaur Ahluwalia drink alcohol? It is not known.
- Nimrit Kaur Ahluwalia was born into a Punjabi family with military roots. She has lived in eight states as a result of her father’s military service.
- She collects junk earrings and has nearly 700 pairs in her collection.
- As part of the Asia-Europe Foundation’s student exchange program to Italy in 2011, Nimrit Kaur Ahluwalia was selected to represent her country.
- Prior to entering the glamour world, Nimrit pursued a B.A. and then an LL.B. at the Army Institute of Law in Mohali.
- She has interned with a number of law firms throughout the country. She was placed at Howden Insurance, Mumbai, through campus placement.
- She is a lawyer, theatre artist, model, actress, and jazz dancer in addition to her other professional accomplishments.
- Ahluwalia was named “The Tiara Queen” by TGPC in February 2018. In addition, she was awarded the title of “Best in Evening Gown Wear.”
- Her passion for theatre has led her to act in plays and acts for more than fifteen years. Throughout her career, Nimrit Kaur Ahluwalia has performed in a number of plays at New Delhi’s Kamani and LTG Auditoriums. In New Delhi, she studied at the Atelier School of Dramatic Arts.
- At the auditions for the FB Campus Princess 2018 Patiala, Nimrit was one of the finalists.
- In the following year, she won the fbb Colors Femina Miss India Manipur title on behalf of Manipur.
- In addition to being actively involved in social service, she has a strong interest in human rights. Additionally, Nimrit served as an intern with UN Women, New Delhi, in conjunction with the Ministry of Women & Child Development. Besides contributing to several publications, she has also been a member of the National Mission for Empowerment of Women.
- During the weekends, she teaches underprivileged children.
- In addition to being an avid sports enthusiast, she was also a member of the basketball and athletic teams at her school.
- Swimming is one of her favorite ways to de-stress.
- Nimrit looks up to Emma Watson as a role model.
- She weighed approximately 78 kilograms prior to participating in Miss India 2018. Through her social media accounts, she discussed her weight loss experience.
Nimrit Kaur’s marital status is single and doesn’t have a boyfriend. She is focusing on her career and keeping herself away from any sort of distraction.
The first contestant of Bigg Boss 2022 season 16, Nimrit Kaur Ahluwalia is a known name in the television industry as she won immense popularity with ‘Choti Sardarni’. She played Meher and became a household name. The show is best known for her dual roles as Meher and Seher.
Nimrit Kaur Ahluwalia played the role of Mehar in Choti Sardarni, Currently, she is years 27 old as of 2022.
It is none other than Nimrit Kaur Ahluwalia and Mahir Pandhi from Chhoti Sardarni. This popular running drama show pairs the two opposite each other. Rumors have circulated that the couple is in love. There has been no confirmation from either of them as of yet.