Nidhi Razdan (born 11 April 1977) is an Indian journalist and television personality. She is the primary anchor of NDTV 24×7 news show Left, Right & Centre. The program is normally broadcast live from a New Delhi studio every evening and covers debates and discussions on and beyond breaking news stories and headlines. Since the start of her career in 1999, Nidhi has covered a variety of news events and hosted a series of shows, often reporting live from the news scene.
She has reported extensively on a wide range of key political, economic, and social stories from the Indian subcontinent. NDTV 24×7 is an English language television network that carries news and current affairs in India, owned by New Delhi Television Ltd. Nidhi Razdan has also authored a book titled Left, Right, and Centre: The Idea of India published in July 2017 by Penguin Random House India.
- Adaa Khan Profile, Bio, Height, Affair, Age, Family, Wiki, Net Worth
- Prince Narula Profile, Bio, Height, Affair, Family, Wiki, Net Worth
Nidhi Razdan Bio/Wiki
|Birth Name||Nidhi Razdan|
|Nick Name||Not Known|
|Age||(as in 2022) 44 Years|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Aries|
|Birth Place||New Delhi, India|
|Date of Birth||11 April 1978|
|Home Town||Budgam, South Kashmir, J&K|
|Hobbies||Listening to Music and Reading Books|
|Mother's Name||Mother- Sarla Razdan|
|Father's Name||Maharaj Krishan Razdan (Chief Editor, PTI)|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Neelesh Misra (Radio Storyteller)|
Omar Abdullah (Indian Politician)
Marital Status, Husband and Children
|Husband/Spouse||Neelesh Misra (m. 2005; div. 2007) Divorced|
|Marriage Date||Not Known|
|School||Apeejay School, Delhi|
|College/University||Lady Shri Ram College for Women, New Delhi|
Indian Institute of Mass Communication, Delhi
|Educational Qualification||Graduation PG Diploma|
|Profession||Indian Television Journalist|
|Brands Endorsed||Not Known|
|Career Manager||Not Known|
Height, Weight, and Figure Measurements
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm|
in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (Approx.)||in Kilograms- 53 kg|
in Pounds- 116 lbs
|Breast Size||Not Known|
|Hips Size||Not Known|
|Waist Size||Not Known|
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||Not Known|
|S*xual Orientation||Not Known|
|Dress Size||Not Known|
|Shoe Size||Not Known|
|Favourite Actress||Not Known|
|Favourite Actors||Not Known|
|Favourite Colors||Not Known|
|Favourite Sport||Not Known|
|Controversies||As Nidhi visited Kashmir many times for news reporting, there were rumors of her alleged affair with Jammu and Kashmir based Indian Politician Omar Abdullah. If those rumors are to be believed then Omar Abdullah was divorcing his wife Payal only to get married to a news anchor who was none other than Nidhi Razdan.|
It is also said that Nidhi Razdan's marriage relationship with her husband Neelesh soured because of Nidhi's growing closeness to politician Omar Abdullah. According to sources, Omar wanted to marry Nidhi but couldn't do so because she was a Hindu and Omar's party didn't want him to get married to a non-Muslim girl.
Nidhi Razdan Net Worth
Nidhi Razdan Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many more details have been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Nidhi Razdan in 2022?
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||$1 Million - $5 Million (Approx.)|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021 (Approx)||$100,000 - $1 Million|
|Annual Salary||Under Review|
|Income Source||Indian Television Journalist|
Noted, Currently, We don’t have enough information about Cars, Monthly/Yearly Salary, etc. We will update you soon.
Nidhi Razdan Hot
Nidhi was born in India, she spent some years of her childhood in the USA. However, she grew up in Sheikh Sarai, New Delhi. At first, she was enrolled at Apeejay School. Then she received her education at Lady Shri Ram College for Women which is located in Delhi.
Career Of Nidhi Razdan
She got herself enrolled in the Indian Institute of Mass Communication from where she got a Post Graduate Diploma in Radio and TV Journalism in 1999. Her father, Krishan Razdan was also a journalist. That was a motivating factor for her to pursue journalism as a career. Nidhi Razdan was born in 1978 in a Kashmiri Pandit family. She was born in India to Sarla Razdan and Maharaj Krishan Razdan so she is of Indian nationality and Kashmiri Pandit ethnicity. Razdan is a Hindu by religious faith.
From the time Nidhi Razdan joined NDTV in 1999, she is known as a popular news anchor and journalist in India. Nidhi is one of those dedicated journalists who believe in hard work and on the scene reporting for which she has been to Kashmir many times. She is widely known to be the anchor of most popular shows like The Lead, India Decides @ 9, Left, Right & Centre, and NDTV 24×7.
- Raj Kundra Profile, Bio, Height, Affair, Family, Wiki & Net Worth
- Ankita Dave Profile, Bio, Height, Affair, Family, Wiki & Net Worth
Some Known Facts About Nidhi Razdan
- Does Nidhi smoke?: Not Known
- Does Nidhi drink alcohol?: Not Known
- She grew up a house that was obsessed with news and current affairs.
- During her school days, she wasn’t interested to become a journalist; rather a doctor. However, after her father’s suggestion, she decided to venture into the media.
- By the age of 18, she realized that she wanted to become a journalist.
- She became popular by NDTV 24×7 news show Left, Right & Centre.
- Razdan married journalist and writer, Neelesh Misra, in 2005. The couple divorced a few years later.
- In 2011, Nidhi Razdan received the Teacher’s Achievement Award (TAA) for Communication (Electronic Journalism).
- She was awarded Ramnath Goenka for Excellence in Journalism for reporting from Jammu and Kashmir and north-eastern India.
- She received the Jammu and Kashmir State government award for excellence in journalism.
- Once, she was stalked by a guy who used to send her predatory messages and emails. In the following video, she has opened up about the stalking incidence.
- While on a visit to India, Barack Obama refused Nidhi Razdan to ask him a question.
- To get relaxed, she uses to play with her dogs.
- It was rumored that she was hooked up with CM of Jammu Kashmir Omar Abdullah.
Who is the husband of Nidhi Razdan?
Neelesh Misra(m. 2005–2007) Razdan married journalist and writer, Neelesh Misra, in 2005. The couple divorced two years later in 2007.
Who is the owner of NDTV?
New Delhi Television Limited (NDTV) is an Indian television media company founded in 1988 by Radhika Roy, a journalist. In a talk on the 25th anniversary of NDTV, her husband Prannoy Roy said that he joined NDTV a few weeks after Radhika had founded it.
What does Nidhi mean?
In the context of Hindu scriptures, Nidhi is a treasure, constituted of nine treasures (nawanidhi) belonging to Kubera (also spelled as Kuvera), the god of wealth. According to the tradition, each Nidhi is personified as having a guardian spirit, and some tantrikas worship them.