Nia Sharma is a well-known Indian television actress and model. She is one of the popular actresses of the television industry and drives her fan crazy with her style statement. The ravishingly beautiful Nia has gained massive popularity with her acting skills in television serials like ‘Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai’ and ‘Jamai Raja’.
She was born in New Delhi, India into a middle-class Punjabi Family on 17 September 1990. Her mother’s name is Usha Sharma and her father’s name is not known. She has an elder brother named Vinay Sharma who is working in an MNC in New Delhi. Her father died when she was a child, and so after making her debut in Tv serials, she shifted to Mumbai with her mother. And her elder brother lives in New Delhi.
She is currently single and focusing on her career. In an interview, she said that she is looking for someone who is educated and mature. Someone who will respect her and would never pick fights for her dressing sense and career choices. She wants an open-minded man and feels that marrying someone from the industry itself. It would be a better choice as he will be able to understand her choices, pressures, and hectic work schedule.
However, earlier she has been in relationships but that didn’t work. There was a time when she was rumored to be dating actor Varun Jain. After breaking up with him, her name was linked with her co-star Kushal Tandon. But both the relationships didn’t work.
Nia Sharma Wiki/Bio[table id=1810 /]
Nia Sharma Life Journey
She did her schooling from St. Xavier’s School in New Delhi. Later, she went to the Jagan Institute of Management Studies (JIMS) in New Delhi to complete her graduation in Mass Communication. If not an actress, she would have been a journalist.
Not many people know this but it was not “Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai” show that she made her debut with. She made her acting debut with another television serial Kaali- Ek Agnipariksha as Anu in 2010. Her breakthrough came through her next serial which was Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai as Manvi, alongside actress Krystle D’Souza, Karan Tacker, and Kushal Tandon in 2011.
Nia Sharma Net Worth
According to Woodgram, Nia Sharma’s estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many more details have been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Nia Sharma in 2023?[table id=1808 /]
Noted, Right now, We don’t have enough information about Cars, Monthly/Yearly Salary, etc. We will update soon.
After ‘Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai’ TV show she became the household name. And continued her television career by working in special appearances in serials like The Player, Starlite, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, etc. Then in 2014, she did serial Jamai Raja as a female main lead. In that show, she was playing the opposite role to actor Ravi Dubey and rose higher on success.
Other than television serials, the actress has also been part of several web series including Twisted. Next, she did many reality shows like Khatron Ke Khiladi 8, Rasoi Ki Jung Mummyon Ke Sung, Killer Karaoke Atka Toh Latka. Another serial that gave her immense popularity was serial Naagin. She played the role of Brinda opposite actor Vijayendra Kumeria and ruled the hearts of her fan for a long period of time.[table id=1809 /]
Facts about Nia Sharma
- She made her acting debut with the television serial “Kaali” where she played the role of Anu, the best friend of protagonist Rachana.
- Her real name is not Nia but Neha Sharma. She changed her name before entering the industry as she thought that Neha is a common name.
- She is the first Indian actress who went bald in a television show for her cancer patient character in the serial “Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai”.
- Owing to her physique and amazing fashion sense, she was ranked 5 in Top 50 Sexiest Asian Women List by Eastern Eye.
- Before venturing into the acting world, she was a journalist by profession.
- She is big-time internet savvy and loves browsing the internet and social media during her free time.
- The actress loves shopping and she calls her a complete shopaholic.
- She is a fitness freak and loves to hit the gym regularly. The actress also shares her workout videos on her Instagram account.
She is a pure vegetarian who loves to eat fruits, boiled and green leafy veggies.
33 years, 17 September 1990.