Chhavi Mittal is an Indian Bollywood film and television actress. She was born on 4 September in Delhi. Chhavi started her career as a singer at the age of 7. She used to sing in Doordarshan’s show. Later, she shifted to modeling and anchoring. She made her debut on the small screen with the role of Kanika in an Indian daily soap opera ‘Teen Bahuraniyaan’, which aired on Zee TV. She is best known for her role as Disha in “Tumhari Disha”. She also appeared in Rajshri production’s movie ‘Ek Vivaah Aisa Bhi’ along with Isha Kopikar and Sonu Sood. She has also been part of reality shows.
Chhavi Mittal got married to director Mohit Hussein in 2004. The couple is blessed with a cute daughter named Areeza Hussain in 2012. She has tattooed her husband’s name on her navel. Furthermore, the 40-year-old actress is also the co-founder of Shitty Ideas Trending (SIT) along with her husband Mohit Hussein. It is a digital production company. Moreover, it is a YouTube channel that provides comedy content. SIT is based on the funny relationship stories in a married couple’s life. Currently, the channel has more than 1.1 million subscribers.
Chhavi Mittal Biography
Chhavi Mittal is an Indian film, television actress, model. She co-founded Shitty Ideas Trending, a digital production company, along with her husband Mohit Hussein.
[table id=171 /]
Chhavi Mittal is an Indian actress. She is primarily known for her work in the small screen industry. Born on 4 September 1984, she completed her education from her hometown in Gurgaon, India.
The actress rose to fame for her work in serials like Ghar Ki Lakshmi Betiyann, Bandini, Ek Chutki Aasman, and more. Her role in the shows with so much natural ease has given her immense popularity and fame and she got lots of praise for them. She has lots of followers on her Instagram account from all over the world who love her immensely for her acting skills.
She was born in Gurgaon, Haryana into a middle-class Hindu family. There is not much information available about her family as she likes to keep her personal life away from the social domain. The actress shares a close bond with her family and has made them proud by being one of the talented actresses of the entertainment industry.
Chhavi Mittal Net Worth
[table id=172 /]
Chhavi Mittal’s net worth is $1 Million – $5 Million (USD) as of 2023. Chhavi Mittal’s earnings for the year have yet to be determined, but she is likely to see an increase in pay, similar to that of 2022. We are in the process of reviewing Chhavi Mittal’s salary, so check back soon. We are constantly updating this page with new financial and earning details.
We use publicly available data and resources to ensure that Chhavi Mittal’s net worth estimate and wealth calculation is accurate and up to date. All net worths are fact-checked and confirmed by our users. While it’s relatively simple to predict her income, it’s harder to know Chhavi Mittal’s expenses over the years.
Houses: She lives in Delhi, India
She is married to director Mohit Hussein. In one of Chhavi’s blog, she mentioned about her meeting with Mohit and said, “Mohit Hussein and I met the clichéd way for an actor or director to meet their respective beaus. Him being a Muslim and I being a Hindu, was a problem, but an even bigger problem as well. like any other doted on the daughter of the family, I was also too protected, and when my father met Mohit, he decided that he will grind him all the way to Sunday and if he endures all arrows thrown at him, then he deserves me!” The meeting with her father lasted for long 2 hours and at last, his father passed the verdict and agreed to their relationship. Finally, on 29 April 2005, they got married and became proud parents of a little angel named Areeza in 2012.
[table id=173 /]
Some known facts about Chhavi Mittal
- Does Chhavi Mittal smoke?: No
- Does Chhavi Mittal drink alcohol?: No
- Chhavi is a multi-talented actress with skills like acting, anchoring, writing, modeling, and businesswomen.
- She was just 7 years old when she started giving singing performances because of her musical family background.
- She was part of Zee TV’s musical reality show Star Ya Rockstar.
- She is the co-founder of a digital production company called Ideas Trending.
- She has a YouTube channel called Shitty Ideas Trending.
- She played the role of Tulsi, who’s the mother of Sana Sheikh’s character Aaradhya in Colors TV serial Krishnadasi.
- She tattooed her husband Mohit’s name on her naval.
- In 2004, she made her acting debut with serial “Tumhari Disha” as Disha Dushyant Kumar Sehgal.
- Post that, she did the number of television serials like Tumhari Disha, Ghar Ki Lakshmi Betiyann, Twinkle Beauty Parlour, Viraasat, etc. and became the household name.
- Also, she has been part of a few Bollywood movies as well including Ek Vivaah… Aisa Bhi as Natasha, Kaisey Kahein, and more.
- The actress is a co-founder of a channel Shitty Ideas Trending and posts videos on her YouTube channel.