Nemanja “Neno” Gudelj, born 16 November 1991, is a Serbian professional footballer who plays as a midfielder for the La Liga team Sevilla and the Serbian national team. His Serbian Cyrillic name is eмаа уде. He is the elder brother of Dragia Gudelj and the son of former NAC player Neboja Gudelj.
Gudelj received his first cap for Serbia on March 5, 2014, in a 2-1 friendly victory over Ireland after replacing Antonio Rukavina in the 88th minute. He had previously been capped at the U19 and U21 levels. Gudelj participated in four more national team games in 2014, going up against Jamaica twice, Panama once, and Brazil once. Dick Advocaat, his former AZ coach, was appointed as Serbia’s national team manager in July 2014.
Nemanja Gudelj Bio/Wiki
[table id=5282 /]
Guangzhou Evergrande Taobao
- Chinese FA Super Cup: 2018
- Taça da Liga: 2018–19
- Taça de Portugal: 2018–19
- UEFA Europa League: 2019–20
Nemanja Gudelj Net Worth
The range of Nemanja Gudelj’s net worth or income is thought to be between €22,000,000. However, his major occupation as a soccer player has brought him a significant amount of wealth.
[table id=5284 /]
Nemanja Gudelj FIFA 22 Stats
In FIFA 22, Nemanja Gudelj has an overall rating of 79 and his potential is also 79.
[table id=5283 /]
- Despite being called on the bench several times after signing his first professional contract with NAC Breda in July 2009, Gudelj did not play a single game during his rookie campaign.
- In the summer of 2013, Gudelj signed a four-year contract with AZ Alkmaar after being sold by his father, the manager of NAC, for a value of about €3 million.
- Porto, a Portuguese team, expressed interest in him.
- The announcement that Gudelj would join AFC Ajax for the 2015–16 season came on May 6, 2015.
- Along with him, his younger brother Dragia would join the Ajax youth squad, and his father Neboja would join the organization as a scout who would mainly be looking for prospects from Serbia and the Balkans.
- Gudelj was dropped from the first team selection on November 5, 2016, after claiming he couldn’t stay motivated if he wasn’t playing.
Guangzhou Evergrande Taobao
- Gudelj was transferred from Tianjin TEDA, according to Guangzhou Evergrande Taobao, who also revealed that he had signed a 2-year deal.
- There was no mention of the transfer cost.
- On February 21, 2018, he made his Guangzhou debut in the second AFC Champions League group stage encounter, a 0-0 away draw against Cerezo Osaka.
- On March 14, he scored his first goal for the team against Jeju United in the fourth group stage match of the AFC Champions League, securing Guangzhou Evergrande’s 2-0 victory on the road.
- Due to the cap on foreign players, Gudelj was cut off the first team roster in July 2018.
- Gudelj joined the Spanish team Sevilla FC on July 23, 2019.
- He tested positive for COVID-19 in July 2020.
He is currently 32 years old (as of 2023).
He is 187 cm tall.
He plays as a midfielder.
After his transfer to Sevilla FC, his net worth is €22,000,000 (as of 2023).