Neha Sharma (born 21 November 1987) is an Indian actress and model. A native of Bihar, Sharma attended the Mount Carmel School in Bhagalpur and pursued a course in fashion design from the National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) in New Delhi.
Sharma’s first role was in the Telugu film Chirutha, released in 2007. Her first Hindi film was Mohit Suri’s Crook, released in 2010. Sharma made a cameo appearance in Kunal Kohli’s Teri Meri Kahaani. She was highly appreciated in the semi-hit Kyaa Super Kool Hai Hum.
Neha Sharma Bio/Wiki
[table id=643 /]
Neha Sharma Net Worth
Neha Sharma’s estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & much more details has been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Neha Sharma in 2023?
[table id=644 /]
Noted, Currently We don’t have enough information about Cars, Monthly/Yearly Salary etc. We will update soon.
Neha Sharma Early life
Sharma was born on 21 November 1987 in Bhagalpur, Bihar. Her father Ajeet Sharma, is a businessman turned politician and the MLA of Bhagalpur, of the Indian National Congress party. Sharma has campaigned for her father in various elections. Sharma has three siblings. Sharma confessed to being severely asthmatic in childhood and always unwell and weak physically. She also claimed to be completely cured of asthma with the blessing of a family in Hyderabad.
Neha Sharma Hot
Her hobbies are cooking, listening to music, reading and dance. Sharma is trained in the Indian classical dance form called Kathak. Apart from that she has also learned street hip hop, Latin dancing-salsa, merengue, jive and jazz from the Pineapple Dance Studios in London. She considers Kate Moss as her style inspiration. Sharma also aspires to launch her own clothing label.
[table id=645 /]
- Placed at fifth in the List of Fastest Rising People (2010) in India. The list was published by Google Zeitgeist.
- Featured at No. 31 in Times of India’s 50 Most Desirable Women.
- Featured at No. 1 in the Times Poll of Hottest Female Debut.
- Featured at No. 7 on FHM 100 sexiest women in the world.
Some known facts about Neha Sharma
- Does Neha smoke?: No
- Does Neha drink alcohol?: No
- Neha aimed to be a Fashion Designer but ended up being an actress.
- Her father Ajit Sharma is a Congress MLA from the Bhagalpur, Bihar.
- Apart from acting, she’s a trained dancer in various forms like Kathak, Street Hip Hop, Latin dancing-salsa, Merengue, Jive, and Jazz.
- She considers fashion icon Kate Moss as her inspiration.