Born on July 3, 2000, Mikkel Krogh Damsgaard is a professional footballer from Denmark who plays as a winger for Premier League side Brentford and the Denmark national team.
Damsgaard became the youngest Danish player to score in the European Championship on June 21, 2021, in a 4-1 victory over Russia during the UEFA Euro 2020, at the age of 20 years and 353 days. He scored the lone free-kick goal of the competition in the Euro 2020 semifinal against England. However, after extra time, Denmark fell short 2-1.
Mikkel Damsgaard Bio/Wiki
|Birth Name||Mikkel Krogh Damsgaard|
|Nick Name||Mikkel Damsgaard|
|Age (as of 2023)||23 years|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Cancer|
|Birth Place||Jyllinge, Denmark|
|Date of Birth||Jul 3, 2000|
|Hobbies||Music and Gym|
|Father's Name||Henrik Børresen|
Marital Status, Wife and Children
|Jersey Number||• Denmark - 14|
• Brentford FC - 24
|Current Team(s)||• Denmark|
• Brentford FC
|League level||First Tier|
|Caps/Goals||18 / 4|
|Career Manager/ Player Agent||Boutique Transfers|
• Long Shot Taker
• Speed Dribbler
• Technical Dribbler
|Style Of Play||• Likes to dribble|
• Likes to shoot from distance
• Indirect set-piece threat
• Likes to tackle
|Strengths||• Defensive contribution|
• Aerial Duels
|Weakness||• Holding on to the ball|
Height and , Weight
|Height||• in meters - 1.8 m|
• in feet inches - 5′ 11″
|Weight||• in kilograms - 66 kg|
• in pounds - 150 lbs
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||Danish|
|Chest Size||34 inches|
|Biceps Size||12 inches|
|Waist Size||32 inches|
|Favorite Playing Position||Left Winger|
|Favorite Car||Not Available|
|Favorite Drinks||Red Wine|
|Favorite Cell Phone/Brand||Iphone|
Brais Mendez Biography, Age, Height, Wife, FIFA 22, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
- Damsgaard began playing football in his birthplace of Jyllinge, where he spent eight years playing under the guidance of his father.
- A Nordsjaelland scout was out seeking another player when he came upon Damsgaard playing for Jyllinge FC.
- However, the scout ended up getting in touch with Damsgaard.
- He later signed a youth contract with FC Nordsjlland till 2020 as a U12 player.
- At the age of 17, Damsgaard made his professional debut for Nordsjaelland on September 27, 2017.
- He contributed one assist in a 4-0 victory at Soffy Road while playing the entire game against Vejgaard BK in a Danish Cup match.
- On November 26, 2017, against AC Horsens, he made his Danish Superliga debut for Nordsjlland while wearing the number 27.
- In a Europa League qualifier on July 12, 2018, Damsgaard made his Nordsjlland debut against Cliftonville.
- Damsgaard’s four-year deal with Italian Serie A team Sampdoria with effect from 1 July 2020 was officially announced on 6 February 2020.
- The expected transfer fee was €6.7 million (DKK 50 million).
- He scored his first Serie A goal in a 3-0 win over Lazio on October 17, 2020.
- Damsgaard signed a five-year, €15 million contract with English Premier League team Brentford on August 10, 2022.
Mikkel Damsgaard Net Worth
The range of Mikkel Damsgaard’s net worth or income is thought to be between €3,500,000. However, his major occupation as a soccer player has brought him a significant amount of wealth.
|Estimated Net Worth in 2023 (Approx)||€3,500,000|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||€3,450,800|
|Salary Per Year (Approx)||€150,800|
|Salary per Week||€2,900|
|Contract Signed/Extension||Aug 10, 2022|
|Contract Expires||Jun 30, 2027|
|Income Source||Professional Footballer|
Raul Ruidiaz Biography, Age, Wife, Salary, FIFA 22, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
Mikkel Damsgaard FIFA 22 Stats
In FIFA 22, Mikkel Damsgaard has an overall rating of 76 and his potential is also 85.
FIFA 22 Stats
Overall Rating In FIFA 22
Potential In FIFA 22
|51||Heading Accuracy||82||FK Accuracy|
|73||Short Passing||70||Long Passing|
|52||Defensive Awareness||40||Sliding Tackle|
Giorgian de Arrascaeta Biography, Age, Wife, Salary, FIFA 22, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
He is currently 23 years old (as of 2023).
He is 180 cm tall.
He plays as a midfielder.
After his transfer to Brentford FC, his net worth is €3,500,000 (as of 2023).