Michelle Pfeiffer is an award-winning actor who made her dreams come real by working tirelessly every day of her life. Though she is praised for her looks, her acting skills earned her extensive attention and fame. This blue-eyed beauty initially tried to become a court reporter until she started working minor characters on television and in a series of commercials. She settled her breakthrough performance in the movie ‘Scarface.’
Some of her other noteworthy performances came in films like ‘The Russia House,’ ‘Batman Returns,’ ‘Frankie and Johnny,’ ‘Love Field,’ ‘The Fabulous Baker Boys,’ ‘Hairspray,’ ‘Dangerous Liaisons,’ and ‘Married to the Mob.’ One of the best-looking Hollywood actors, Pfeiffer has been featured six times on ‘People’ magazine’s list of ‘50 Most Beautiful People in The World.’ This Hollywood diva is known for guarding her privacy, and is admired for her humility.
Michelle Pfeiffer Wiki/Bio
|Birth Name||Michelle Marie Pfeiffer|
|Nick Name||• Michelle Pfeiffer|
|Age||(as in 2023) 65 Years|
|Religion||Michelle Pfeiffer is known to be Protestant according to her heritage, but the actress does not voice her religion publicly. She, however, has admitted following a cult that affected her life at a younger age.|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Taurus|
|Birth Place||Santa Ana, California, U.S.|
|Date of Birth||29 April 1958|
|Residence||Woodside, California, U.S.|
|Home Town||Santa Ana, California|
|Mother’s Name||Donna (née Taverna) (Housewife)|
|Father’s Name||Richard Pfeiffer (Heating and air-conditioning contractor)|
|Brother||Rick Pfeiffer (Older)|
|Sister||• Dedee Pfeiffer (Younger) (Television and Film Actress)|
• Lori Pfeiffer (Younger) (Actress)
|Affairs/Boyfriends||• John Malkovich (1988)|
• Dodi Fayed (1988)
• Val Kilmer (1985)
• Michael Keaton (1988-1989)
• Fisher Stevens (1989-1992)
• Kevin Costner (1990)
Marital Status, Husband and Children
|Husband/Spouse||• Peter Horton (m. 1981-1988)|
• David E. Kelley (m. 1993-Present)
|Marriage Date||• November 13, 1993 (David E. Kelley) |
• October 5, 1981 (Peter Horton)
|Children||Daughter- Claudia Rose Pfeiffer|
Son- John Henry Kelley
|School||Fountain Valley High School|
|College/University||Golden West College|
|Brands Endorsed||• Lux Perfume|
• Giorgio Armani sunglasses print ads
|Career Manager||Management 360 (Talent Management Company), CA, USA.|
Height, Weight, and Figure Measurements
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm|
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (Approx.)||in kilograms- 54 kg|
in pounds- 119 lbs
|Breast Size||33 Inches|
|Hips Size||35 Inches|
|Waist Size||24 Inches|
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||White|
|Dress Size||2 (US) or 34 (EU)|
|Shoe Size||8 (US)|
|Favorite Hobby ||Oil Painting|
|Favorite Clothes ||Line Armani|
|Favorite Actresses||Meryl Streep, Cate Blanchett, Anne Hathaway, and Judi Dench|
|Favorite Movie||The Wizard of Oz (1939)|
|Favorite Workmates||Judi Dench, Cate Blanchett, and Brad Pitt|
Michelle Marie Pfeiffer was born in Santa Ana, California, on April 29, 1958, the second of four children of Richard Pfeiffer, an air-conditioning contractor, and Donna (née Taverna), a housewife. She has one elder brother, Rick (born 1955), and two younger sisters, Dedee Pfeiffer (born 1964), a television and film actress, and Lori Pfeiffer (born 1965). Her parents were both originally from North Dakota.
Annette Bening Bio, Age, Husband, Children, Net Worth, Movies & Wiki
Her paternal grandfather was of German ancestry, and her paternal grandmother was of English, Welsh, French, Irish, and Dutch origin, while her maternal grandfather was of Swiss-German origin and her maternal grandmother of Swedish ancestry. The family migrated to Midway City, another Orange County community around seven miles away, where Pfeiffer consumed her first years.
Pfeiffer attended Fountain Valley High School, graduating in 1976. She served as a check-out girl at Vons supermarket and joined Golden West College, where she was a member of Alpha Delta Pi sorority. After a short stint training to be a court stenographer, she decided upon an acting career.
She won the Miss Orange County beauty exhibition in 1978 and joined in the Miss California contest the same year, completing in sixth place. Following her participation in these pageants, she obtained an acting agent and started to audition for television and films.
Michelle Pfeiffer Net Worth
Michelle Pfeiffer has a net worth of $280 million. That is a joined net worth with her husband of more than two decades, television super-producer David E. Kelley.
|Estimated Net Worth in 2023 (Approx)||$280 Million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||$250 Million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021 (Approx)||Under Review|
|Annual Salary||Under Review|
|Income Source||Actress, Singer|
Michelle and David own a vast and impressive real estate portfolio that spans the globe. For at least a decade, they have held a 340-acre waterfront estate in a remote wilderness area of British Columbia. They reportedly spent more than $35 million to collect the property and building a large cabin retreat.
The property is so remote that it does not even have a postal code. It is only accessible by boat. They listed this property for sale in October 2017 for $28 million.
In 2004 and 2008, they spent a total of $20.6 million to acquire two parcels in the San Francisco suburb of Woodside for a sum of 8.7-acres. The property features a 6,300 square-foot home. After listing this property for $29 million in 2018, they finally unloaded it for $22 million in January 2020.
In 2016 they spent $8.15 million on a home in the Pacific Palisades in Los Angeles. In September 2018 they bought the house next door for $7.7 million, for a total of $15.85 million. In January 2020, they sold the first-purchased property for $9.1 million to Texas businessman Jim Crane, owner of the Astros. At the same time, the second-purchased home was listed for a price tag of $8.35 million.
Notable Salaries: Michelle earned $3 million for her role in 1991’s Frankie and Johnny, which co-starred Al Pacino. They previously starred together in 1983’s Scarface. The following year Michelle earned $3 million to star in Batman Returns as Cat Woman.
In 1995 she received $6 million for her Academy Award-nominated performance in Dangerous Minds. In 1999 she earned a career-high $12 million for The Deep End of the Ocean. That’s the same as around $19 million after adjusting for inflation. In 2000, Michelle earned $10 million for What Lies Beneath.
Diane Keaton Bio, Age, Husband, Net Worth, Godfather, Movies & Wiki
Michelle Pfeiffer Movies And TV Shows
- In 1978, she won the ‘Miss Orange County Pageant’ and was the sixth finalist at the ‘Miss California Pageant.’
- Following the show, she hired an acting agent and auditioned for acting roles.
- She began portraying minor roles in sitcoms like ‘Fantasy Island,’ ‘Delta House,’ and ‘B.A.D. Cats.’
- In 1980, she appeared in the romantic comedy film ‘Falling in Love Again,’ where she played the role of ‘Sue Wellington.’ That year, she was also seen in ‘The Hollywood Nights,’ an American comedy film directed by Floyd Mutrux.
- In 1981, she performed a small role in ‘Charlie Chan and the Curse of the Dragon Queen,’ a film directed by Clive Donner.
- She took acting lessons at the ‘Beverly Hills Playhouse’ in Los Angeles. During this time, she continued to audition for bigger characters and performed in several television movies.
- In 1982, she played the role of ‘Stephanie Zinone’ in the American musical film ‘Grease 2,’ directed and choreographed by Patricia Birch. The film went on to become a critical and commercial failure.
- In 1983, she landed her first breakthrough role in ‘Scarface,’ a crime film directed by Brian De Palma and produced by Martin Bregman. Even though the film received moderate success, she was noticed and appreciated by the critics.
- In 1985, she acted in the movie ‘Ladyhawke,’ a fantasy film starring Matthew Broderick and Rutger Hauer.
- In 1987, she starred in ‘The Witches of Eastwick,’ a comedy-fantasy film directed by George Miller. The film, which also starred Jack Nicholson, was a box office hit.
- In 1988, she delivered an award-winning performance as ‘Angela de Marco’ in ‘Married to the Mob,’ which was directed by Jonathan Demme.
- She played the role of ‘Marie de Tourvel’ in the ‘Academy Award’ nominated film ‘Dangerous Liaisons,’ which was based on a play titled ‘Les Liaisons Dangereuses.’
- In 1989, she earned an ‘Academy Award’ nomination for her role as ‘Susie Diamond’ in the film ‘The Fabulous Baker Boys,’ a musical film written and directed by Steve Kloves.
- In 1990, she appeared in ‘The Russia House,’ a movie based on John le Carre’s novel of the same title. Her role ‘Katya Orlova’ required her to adopt a Russian accent, and her efforts paid off when she was nominated for a ‘Golden Globe’ award for her performance.
- In 1991, she acted along with Al Pacino in the Garry Marshall film ‘Frankie and Johnny,’ a film inspired by the hit Broadway play, ‘Frankie and Johnny in the Clair de Lune.’
- In 1992, she received international fame for portraying ‘Catwoman’ in the blockbuster hit of the year ‘Batman Returns,’ a sequel to the film ‘Batman.’
- In 1993, she played ‘Countess Ellen Olenska’ in ‘The Age of Innocence,’ a Martin Scorsese film based on Edith Wharton’s novel of the same title.
- In 2007, she appeared in the commercially successful film ‘Hairspray.’
- In 2012, she appeared in films like ‘Dark Shadows’ and ‘People Like US.’ The following year, she appeared in the critically panned but commercially hit movie ‘The Family.’
- She appeared in a supporting character as ‘Mrs. Caroline Hubbard’ in the 2017 blockbuster hit movie ‘Murder on the Orient Express.’ The same year, she also appeared in movies like ‘Where is Kyra?’ and ‘Mother!’ She also appeared in the TV movie ‘The Wizard of Lies.’
- She made her debut in the ‘Marvel Cinematic Universe,’ portraying ‘Janet Van Dyne’ in the movie ‘Ant-Man and the Wasp’ in 2018. She reprised her role as ‘Janet Van Dyne’ in Marvel’s ‘Avengers: Endgame’ (2019).
- In 2018, she was cast to play ‘Queen Ingrith’ in the fantasy adventure film ‘Maleficent: Mistress of Evil.’ Directed by Joachim Rønning, the film stars Angelina Jolie in the title role.
|1980||The Hollywood Knights|
Falling in Love Again
|1981||Charlie Chan and the Curse of the Dragon Queen|
|1985||Into the Night|
|1987||The Witches of Eastwick|
Amazon Women on the Moon
|1988||Married to the Mob|
|1989||The Fabulous Baker Boys|
|1990||The Russia House|
|1991||Frankie and Johnny|
|1993||The Age of Innocence|
|1996||Up Close & Personal|
To Gillian on Her 37th Birthday
One Fine Day
|1997 ||A Thousand Acres|
|1998||The Prince of Egypt|
|1999||The Deep End of the Ocean|
A Midsummer Night’s Dream
The Story of Us
|2000||What Lies Beneath|
|2001 ||I Am Sam|
|2003||Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas|
|2007||I Could Never Be Your Woman|
|2011 ||New Year’s Eve|
|2012 ||Dark Shadows|
People Like Us
|2017||Where Is Kyra?|
Murder on the Orient Express
|2018 ||Ant-Man and the Wasp|
Maleficent: Mistress of Evil
TV Shows & Serials List
|1978 ||Fantasy Island|
The Solitary Man
Callie & Son
Splendor in the Grass
The Children Nobody Wanted
|1985 ||One Too Many|
|1987 ||Great Performances|
|1993 ||The Simpsons|
|2017||The Wizard of Lies|
- She has been nominated for an Academy Award in her career for her excellent performances in each of the Dangerous Liaisons (1988), The Fabulous Baker Boys (1989), and Love Field (1992).
- The most remarkable point in the actress’s life is her turning down many high profile characters that went to other actresses with a very high success percentage. This includes the title character in ‘Pretty Woman’ (1990) which went to Julia.
- Roberts and received a nomination for the Academy Awards. The role in ‘Bugsy’ (1991), ‘Basic Instinct’, and ‘Double Jeopardy’ (1999) went to Annette Bening, Sharon Stone, and Ashley Jude respectively.
- Pfeiffer was auditioned for the character of Tiffany Wells in ‘Charlie’s Angels’ (1976) but was denied.
- She got the Miss Orange County beauty pageant in 1978.
- The Empire Magazine put her at #3 in the list of 100 Sexiest Stars in Film History.
- Pfeiffer is also a singer. She has sounded her own songs in Grease 2 (1982), The Fabulous Baker Boys (1989), The Prince of Egypt (1998), and Hairspray (2007).
- Pfeiffer finished her graduation in the late 70s. She went to study acting under Geraldine Page at Ahmanson Theater in Los Angeles later.
- On August 6, 2007, Pfeiffer earned a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in Hollywood, California.
- In 2004, out of 50 actresses of her time, Pfeiffer was declared as #13 greatest actress by Empire Magazine.
No, Tom Cruise And Michelle Pfeiffer Are Not Related. They Are Both Beautiful People And Good Actors With Several Awards And Accolades, But They Do Not Share Any Blood Ties.
Pfeiffer Has Had An Great Singing Career Entwined With Her Films, Including A Single Deliverance That Came From Her Performance In The Much Deplored Grease 2. In 2007, Pfeiffer Also Worked In The Musical Film Adaptation Of Hairspray, Where She Played The Villainous Velma Von Tussle.
Single After Her Divorce At 35, Michelle Pfeiffer Decided She “Wasn’t Going To Not Have Children Because I Wasn’t Married,” She Told Britain’s Daily Telegraph In 2009. Naturally, She Met David E. Kelley, The Would-be Love Of Her Life, Two Months After Applying To Adopt Daughter, Claudia Rose.
While Michelle Pfeiffer Was Filming The 1995 Movie Dangerous Minds She Was Pregnant With Her Son. During The Movie She Performed A School, Teacher That Was Not Expecting A Child. Pfeiffer Gave Birth To Their Son John Henry In August 1994.
Michelle Pfeiffer Was 33 In Batman Returns When She Played The Character ‘Selina Kyle / Catwoman’. That Was Over 28 Years Ago In 1992.