Mayank Agarwal (born February 16, 1991, age 32; as in 2023) is an Indian Cricketer and Right-Hand Batsman from Bengaluru, India. He is in the National Cricket team of India. Now, Mayank made his international debut in the third test match against Australia. In fact, he started playing cricket from October 10, 2018. Currently, he is in Australia for the four test match series. The city of Bengaluru is one of the biggest sports hubs in India. Anil Kumble, Rahul Dravid, Venkatesh Prasad, Roger Binny, Robin Uthappa, etc are some of the legends who have trained in Bengaluru and have done wonders to the nation.
The domestic structure of cricket in Karnataka is one of the strongest among all the states in India. The team of Karnataka is the 2nd most successful team in Ranji Trophy, with 8 titles to their name. Recently, players like KL Rahul and Karun Nair have shown a lot of promise at the international level for India. One such emerging player from Bengaluru is Mayank Agarwal, who has performed really well in the domestic circuit in the past 3-4 years and recently got an opportunity to represent the Indian test team in December 2018.
Mayank was born on 16 February 1991 (age 31; as in 2022) in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. He was educated at the Bishop Cotton Boys’ School, Bengaluru. He went to Jain University, Bengaluru.
Mayank Agarwal Bio/Wiki
[table id=11 /]
Mayank scored a lot of runs In the 2010 ICC Under-19 Cricket World Cup. He started his IPL career in 2011 with Royal Challengers Bangalore. He made his debut in international cricket in the Test series against Australia in 2018.
Mayank was born to Anurag Agarwal (Builder), a builder, and Suchitra Singh. He has one brother, Raj Kishan who is a former state-level cricketer. He got married to Aashita Sood on 4 June 2018.
Mayank Agarwal Net Worth
According to WoodGram, Mayank Agarwal’s estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many more details have been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Mayank Agarwal in 2023?
[table id=12 /]
Mayank played his maiden IPL in 2011 when RCB bought him for ₹10 Lacs/year for 3 years. He later represented Delhi Daredevils from 2014-2016 as they bought him for ₹1.6 Crores. Delhi Daredevils later transferred Agarwal to Rising Pune Supergiants at the same price. In 2018, Kings XI Punjab bought him for ₹1 Crore. Considering the worth in IPL, Karnataka Premier League, domestic cricket, and International cricket, Mayank’s total net worth would be 12-13 Crores (approximately).
Noted, Currently, We don’t have enough information about Cars, Monthly/Yearly Salary, etc. We will update you soon.
Mayank was born to Anurag Agarwal, who is a builder and Suchitra Singh. His wife, Aashita Sood, is the daughter of Bengaluru’s Police Commissioner Praveen Sood. Aashita and Mayank knew each other for a very long time. They’ve both studied in the same school as well as the same college. Aashita Sood is Mayank’s manager. He is one of the closest friends of Indian opener KL Rahul. Both represented India in the U-19 World Cup 2019 and have represented Karnataka together for years.
Records/Achievements (main ones) • Mayank was the leading run-scorer for India Under-19 in the World Cup 2010.
• During IPL 2011, he played some marvelous innings for RCB. One of them was 31-ball 41 against the Mumbai Indians.
• In 2015, while playing against South Africa-A, he contributed 176 of 133 and constructed a strong partnership of 203 with Manish Pandey leaving the opposition with an un-chasable target of 372.
Mayank Agarwal IPL Career
In IPL 2011, he was bought by Royal Challengers Bangalore. Mayank made his debut against Kochi Tuskers Kerala. He got the opportunity to open the innings along with Chris Gayle. Although he didn’t have an extremely successful season, there were instances when Mayank showed all of us what he was capable of.
In his first match against Chennai Super Kings, this young 20-year-old smashed the legendary Muttiah Muralitharan’s ball for six with a stylish slog sweep on his very first ball! He also scored a quick-fire 50 (at a strike rate more than 200) against a very strong bowling line-up of Mumbai Indians. Although he showcased an attacking brand of cricket, Mayank was unable to be consistent with the bat.
In 2014/15, Mayank had to go through a lot of challenges with his body. He went through a lot of injuries, which is when he decided to get a good physique and come back as a fitter and a better cricketer. Mayank was picked by Delhi Daredevils in the 2014 IPL Auction for a contract of 2 years. He had a very productive season in 2015 for Delhi Daredevils. The brand new franchise of Rising Pune Supergiants bought Agarwal in 2016. However, he didn’t have a good season and was later picked up by Kings XI Punjab in 2018.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mayank
- Mayank idolizes Sachin Tendulkar and says he has started playing cricket because of him.
- Being an opener for almost every side he has played for, he keeps a good balance between his exceptional hits and partnership with the crease mate.
- He has appeared for Royal Challengers Bangalore and Delhi Daredevils in the IPL and is going to represent Rising Pune Supergiants in the 2017 season as the side has acquired the sensational opener from DD.
- Mayank is the first trade in the second trading window of IPL 2017.
- Mayank noticed for his performance in the Under 19 match Cooch Behar Trophy.
- Then, he is selected to be in ICC under 19 World Cup team 2008-09.
- Agarwal played in the Karnataka Premier League 2010 and won the “Man of the Tournament” title.
- In Ranji Match between Karnataka and Maharashtra, he scored 307 runs in 2017.
- At that time, he is the leading run-scorer of 2017-18 seasons with 1160 runs.
- He is with the Karnataka team in the “Vijay Hazare Trophy (2018-19)” and “Deodhar Trophy (2017-18)”.
- In fact, his excellent performance made him a first-class right-hand batsman.
- Furthermore, he replaced Prithvi Shaw due to the injury in the Australia Tour 2018.
- Now, both teams have won one match each and the third match is the very crucial one.
- He took part in IPL season 2018 as the player of Kings XI Punjab.
- Earlier, Mayank Agarwal represented the teams like Delhi Daredevils, Rising Pune Supergiant and Royal Challengers Bangalore.
Mayank Agarwal Age in this year?
Mayank Agarwal is 32 years old.
How many relationships did He have?
He had at least 1 relationship in the past.
Why is Mayank Agarwal famous?
Mayank Agarwal become popular for being a successful Cricket Player.
Is Mayank Agarwal Opener?
Mayank (Born 16 February 1991) Is An Indian International Cricketer Who Plays As A Right-handed Opening Batsman For Karnataka. He Made His International Debut For The India Cricket Team On 26 December 2018 Against Australia.