Marcus Andreas Danielson, a professional football player from Sweden who now plays as a defender for Allsvenskan club Djurgrdens IF, was born on April 8, 1989. He played in 19 complete international matches for Sweden between 2019 and 2022, and he represented his nation at UEFA Euro 2020. In order to fill in for the injured center defense Pontus Jansson, Danielson was called up to the Sweden national team roster on October 7, 2019, for the UEFA Euro 2020 qualification matches against Malta and Spain.
Ten minutes into his debut, he put Sweden ahead of Malta 4-0 with a goal from a corner. In a 2-1 victory over Croatia on November 14, 2020, in the 2020–21 UEFA Nations League A, he scored his second goal for Sweden. However, he also scored an own goal against the same opponent, which aided in Sweden’s eventual relegation. On June 5, 2021, during a friendly match against Armenia, he netted his third goal for his country.
Marcus Danielson Bio/Wiki
[table id=5088 /]
- Division 1 Norra: 2010
- Allsvenskan: 2019
- Svenska Cupen: 2017–18
Marcus Danielson Net Worth
The range of Marcus Danielson’s net worth or income is thought to be between £800,000. However, his major occupation as a soccer player has brought him a significant amount of wealth.
[table id=5090 /]
Marcus Danielson FIFA 22 Stats
In FIFA 22, Marcus Danielson has an overall rating of 73 and his potential is also 73.
[table id=5089 /]
- At Västers SK, Danielson saw a significant increase in playing time, and during the 2010 league season, he was a crucial member of the squad that won the division title and was promoted to the Superettan.
- The team struggled in the lower division, and at the conclusion of the league season in 2011, they were demoted.
- Victor Nilsson Lindelöf and Danielson, who would later play center-back for Sweden at the international level, were teammates at Väster’s.
- For the start of the 2012 Allsvenskan, Danielson moved on February 8 to the newly promoted top-flight club GIF Sundsvall.
- On March 31, 2012, he played in his league debut, a 1-0 loss against Kalmar FF.
- The team was demoted at the conclusion of the season after falling to Halmstads BK in a play-off for safety.
- Danielson stayed with the team that placed second in the 2014 Superettan and was relegated to Allsvenskan.
- Danielson joined with premier league team Djurgrdens IF on February 12.
- On April 1, 2018, he made his league debut against Ostersund FK in the first match of the season, scoring the game’s lone goal.
- Danielson participated in Djurgrden’s 3-0 victory over Malmö FF in the Swedish Cup Final on May 10, 2018.
- He participated in 27 games, and after Djurgrden won the 2019 Allsvenskan, he was named the league’s Most Valuable Player.
- When Danielson was sent for more than 50 million Swedish kronor to the Chinese club Dalian Professional, headquartered in Dalian, on February 28, 2020, it became Djurgrden’s most expensive outgoing transfer ever.
- On July 26, 2020, he made his Dalian debut, scoring a goal in a 2-3 loss against Shandon Luneng.
- He received a red card in his second game for the team after giving up a penalty in a 1-1 draw with Henan Jianye.
UEFA Euro 2020
- He was selected for Sweden’s UEFA Euro 2020 team in May 2021, and he started all three of the games during the group stage as a central defender with Victor Lindelöf.
- Danielson was dismissed from the game against Ukraine in the Round of 16 on June 29, 2021, when Sweden was eliminated after extra time due to a foul on Artem Besyedin.
2022 FIFA World Cup qualifying and retirement
- After losing to Poland in the UEFA Second Round Path A final on March 29, 2022, Sweden was unable to advance to the 2022 FIFA World Cup and Danielson participated in five of those games.
- Danielson made the announcement that he was leaving the national team on May 12, 2022.
- He had 19 victories in caps and 3 goals for Sweden.
He is currently 34 years old (as of 2023).
He is 192 cm tall.
He plays as a defender.
After his transfer to Djurgårdens IF, his net worth is £800,000 (as of 2023).