Leroy Aziz Sané is a German professional footballer that plays as a winger for Bundesliga club Bayern Munich as well as the German national team. Leroy Sané, the son of Senegalese footballer Souleyman Sané and German gymnast Regina Weber, began football as a kid with the ‘SG Wattenscheid 09.’ He played for the youth teams of ‘Schalke 04’ and ‘Bayer Leverkusen’ before making his professional debut with Schalke.
Thilo Kehrer Biography, Age, Sister, Wife, Family, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
Afterward, he moved to ‘Manchester City’ and helped the club win the ‘Premier League’ and the ‘EFL Cup’ as well as being named the ‘PFA Young Player of the Year’ in 2017–2018. He was a member of the German under-19 and under-21 teams during his international career. He has been playing for the German national football team since November 2015. At the 2016 ‘UEFA European Championship,’ he was a member of the team that reached the semi-finals.
Thomas Müller Bio, Age, Height, Wife, Father, Children, Net Worth & Wiki
Leroy Sané Bio/Wiki
|Birth Name||Leroy Aziz Sané|
|Nick Name||• Leroy Sané|
• Bacon Sane!
|Age||26 (as in 2022) Years|
|Religion||Islam. He is a Muslim by birth as his father was a Senegalese Muslim who immigrated to Europe in the 1980s.|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Capricorn|
|Birth Place||Essen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany|
|Date of Birth||11 January 1996|
|Residence||Manchester, England, United Kingdom|
|Home Town||Essen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany|
|Hobbies||Watching Movies, Horse Riding|
|Mother's Name||Regina Weber (Former Individual Rhythmic Gymnast)|
|Father's Name||Souleyman Sané (Former Professional Soccer Player)|
|Brother(s)||• Kim Sané (Older) (Former Professional Soccer Player)|
• Sidi Sané (Younger) (Professional Soccer Player)
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Candice Brook (2017-Present)|
Marital Status, Wife and Children
|Children||Daughters- Rio Stella|
|School||Leroy Sané got his early soccer education from the youth academy of the German club, Schalke 04. After 3 years, he shifted to the youth academy of Bayer 04 Leverkusen. In 2011, he decided to return to Nachwuchsleistungszentrum (Schalke’s academy).|
|Educational Qualification||Not Available|
|Brands Endorsed||Leroy Sané has signed an endorsement deal with Nike as a part of which, he uses their gear for his professional matches. He has also appeared in a couple of TV commercials for Nike.|
|Career Manager||He is represented by LIAN Sports Group.|
|Debut Club||• July 15, 2020: FC Bayern Munich |
• August 2, 2016: Manchester City F.C.
• July 1,2015: FC Schalke 04
• July 1, 2013: FC Schalke 04 U19
• July 1, 2011: FC Schalke 04 under-17
• July 1, 2008: Bayer 04 Leverkusen Youth
• July 1, 2005: FC Schalke 04 Youth
• 2001: SG Wattenscheid 09
|Debut International||• 2015: Germany national football team|
• 2014: Germany national under-19 football team
|Jersey Number||• 10 (FC Bayern Munich)|
• 19 (Germany national football team)
|Current Team(s)||• FC Bayern Munich|
• Germany national football team
• Wing Play
Height, Weight, and Figure Measurements
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 183 cm|
in meters- 1.83 m
in feet inches- 6’0”
|Weight (Approx.)||in kilograms- 80 kg|
in pounds- 176 lbs
|Chest Size||40 inches|
|Biceps Size||13 inches|
|Waist Size||31 inches|
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||Multiracial, On his mother’s side, he has German ancestry and on his father’s side, he is of Senegalese descent.|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Distinctive Features||• Afro hairstyle|
• Athletic body
|Dress Size||Not Available|
|Shoe Size||10 U.S.|
|Favorite Playing Position||Forward|
|Favorite Car||Bentley Continental GT|
|Favorite Friend||Oscar Ribot|
|Favorite Food||Penne Carbonara|
|Role Models||Sergio Ramos|
|Favorite Website||Twitter & Instagram|
|Favorite Cell Phone/Brand||iPhone/Apple|
|Favorite Movie||Thor Series|
|Favorite Flowers||Red Rose|
Woodgram presents the Full Story of a Football Genius known by his nickname, Bacon. A full account of Leroy Sane’s childhood is included in our account of his biography, his Childhood Story. After that, we will tell you how the German Speedster became famous in football.
Leroy Sane’s biography includes information about his life before fame, his family life, and many little-known facts about him OFF and ON-Pitch.
It’s true that everyone knows about his abilities, but few are aware of Leroy Sane’s biography, which is quite interesting. Without further ado, let’s get started.
Leroy Aziz Sane was born on the 11th of January 1996 in Essen, Germany to Souleyman Sane (father) and Regina Weber (mother). His parents are migrants. Originally from Senegal, his father immigrated to Germany for football-related reasons. His mother hails from France. She settled in Germany after being given the opportunity to pursue gymnastics.
It is clear that genetics can produce something special when Footballer and Gymnastics are combined. Leroy Sane was the magical end product.
His balance comes from his mother, and his speed from his father. Having two professional athletes as parents was indeed a blessing for many. During his childhood, Sane never wanted to be a footballer.
In his words, “I never wanted to be a footballer. I thought of becoming an astronaut but later realized it wasn’t my calling. When I was 16 or 17, I didn’t go to parties. I had only one hobby – the ball.”
From conversations with those closest to Sane, a picture of a family with rare sporting talent has emerged.
In Wattenscheid, in the industrial heartland of the Ruhr Valley, Sane grew up. Among the diamonds mined from Schalke’s production line in recent years are Neuer, Ozil, and Benedikt Howedes.
While he began his career with his local football club SG Wattenscheid 09 at the age of five. As a result of his father’s efforts, Leroy is still able to build a successful career. As seen in the picture on the table, his elder brother is also included.
According to Leroy, He says: “I played with my father a lot when I was younger. I and my brother would always say to him ‘come on, you must play with usr and every time he would go in the goal and we would take shots at him. He later became our personal coach. Our dad was a disciplinarian as it was seen in his coaching habit.”
When Leroy was eight, he left Wattenscheid for Schalke. His youth coach, Ruhnert, says he has a brilliant left foot at that age.
Although he joined Schalke in 2005, he spent three years playing junior football with Bayer Leverkusen before returning to Schalke in 2011. In March 2014, he signed with Schalke for the first time.
A month later, Leroy made his Bundesliga debut against VfB Stuttgart. Sane also made his debut for Germany Under-21s against Denmark in September 2015. His performance at Schalke led to Man City’s acquisition. The rest, as they say, is history.
In addition to being an elite winger and probably a millionaire, Leroy is an absolute hunk on and off the court. In addition, he is a loving boyfriend and father to his girlfriend and daughter. Yes, the 24-year-old is dating R&B singer Candice Brook, who is the ex-girlfriend of Chris Brown.
Along with resembling Rihanna, Candice has dated high-profile celebrities such as French Montana, Nicki Minaj’s ex-girlfriend Safaree Samuels, and even NBA player Andre Drummond. Nevertheless, Sane deeply cares about their relationship. According to the couple pictures on his Instagram, Sane is in love with his girlfriend.
As of September 2018, the couple is now proud parents of their daughter, Rio Stella. Candice has a son named Tobias from her previous relationship in addition to Rio.
Even though they have been together for a couple of years, neither of them has tied the knot. Both of them seem to be taking their relationship slowly and have no plans to get married any time soon.
Leon Goretzka Biography, Age, Sisters, Wife, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
Leroy Sané Net Worth
The winger signed a contract with Bayern Munich on Jul 15, 2020, which entitles him to an annual salary of 17.4 Million Euros (14.5 Million Pounds). According to our calculations, he earns €48,505 (£40,444) per day and €2021 (£1685) per hour!
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||20 Million Euro (18,5 Million Pound)|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021 (Approx)||Under Review|
|Annual Salary||€17,462,076 (£14,560,000)|
|Per Month Salary||€1,455,173 (£376,812)|
|Per Week Salary||€335,809 (£86,957)|
|Per Day Salary||€48,505 (£40,444)|
|Per Hour Salary||€2021 (£1685)|
|Per Minute Salary||€33 £28|
|Market Value||$77.00 Million|
|Highest Market Value||$110.00 Million (Dec 19, 2018)|
|Income Source||Professional Footballer|
|Cars Collection||• Bentley Continental GT|
• Mercedes AMG GLE 63S Coupe
• Mercedes AMG C63S Coupe
• Audi A8
• BMW X5
• Range Rover
The youngster has already made an astounding amount of money. In particular, since he moved from FC Schalke 04 to the Premier League. His total Net Worth is estimated to be around 20 Million Euros (18,5 Million Pounds).
We expect his net worth to rise quickly because he will earn an incredible amount of money at Bayern. Considering his market value, it is more than plausible that it is very high. The role of wings is extremely important in today’s game. The German is fast, dribbles well, finishes well, and on top of that, he is still very young. As such, we estimate his current market value at $77.00 million.
Sané began playing football in 2001 with the youth team of SG Wattenscheid 09. He joined Schalke 04 in 2005. He joined Bayer Leverkusen three years later, before returning to the Schalke youth academy (Nachwuchsleistungszentrum) in 2011.
- On 21 March 2014, Sané signed a contract with Schalke that will extend until 30 June 2017.
- On 20 April 2014, he made his Bundesliga debut against VfB Stuttgart.
- In a 3–1 away loss, he replaced Max Meyer after 77 minutes.
- In a 2–1 home loss to 1, he scored his first goal of the season. FC Köln on 13 December.
- On 11 March 2015, Sané scored his first UEFA Champions League goal in a 4–3 defeat of Real Madrid, although his side lost the competition on a 5–4 aggregate.
- Sané joined Premier League club Manchester City on 2 August 2016, signing a five-year contract for a reported £37 million transfer fee with performance-related add-ons, potentially making the transfer fee £46.5 million.
- In the Manchester derby against Manchester United, he made his debut with a 1–2 victory. On 18 December, he scored his first goal for City in a 2–1 win at home against Arsenal in the Premier League.
- Having missed several games due to injury, Sané returned to the match against Tottenham Hotspur and scored during the 2–2 draw at the City of Manchester Stadium on 21 January 2017.
- During the fourth round of the FA Cup on 28 January, he scored a goal in a 3–0 victory away to Crystal Palace.
- He scored in a 5–3 comeback victory over Monaco in the first leg of the Champions League round of 16 on 21 February.
- On 1 March, he scored in a 5–1 home win over Huddersfield Town in the FA Cup fifth-round replay match.
- On 5 March, he scored in Sunderland’s 2–0 victory away from home.
- He scored in the return match of the Champions League match against Monaco on 15 March, but City lost 1–3, sending them home.
- He scored the opening goal in a 2–2 draw with Arsenal on 2 April. He scored in a 3–0 win over Southampton on 15 April.
- In July 2017, Sané said he believed his debut season at City had been limited by his nasal incapacitation. During matches, he claimed he suffered most from a constantly blocked nose, which hindered his performance and caused him intense frustration.
- During the off-season break, he underwent corrective surgery. While this caused him to miss the FIFA Confederations Cup, he said his chronic nasal congestion was becoming increasingly unbearable for him and he hoped to feel healthy and happy for the next season.
- The 27-year-old scored his first two goals of the 2017–18 season in City’s 5–0 victory against Liverpool on 9 September. In the third round of the League Cup, he scored twice in a 2–1 away win over West Bromwich Albion on 20 September.
- He scored a goal in Crystal Palace’s 5–0 win on 23 September. He scored the winning goal in a 7–2 victory over Stoke City on 14 October. In a 3–0 win over Burnley on 21 October, he scored.
- He scored in a 3–2 away win over West Bromwich Albion on 28 October. With one goal and an assist in each of his three games, he earned the Premier League Player of the Month award for October.
- In the third round of the FA Cup, he scored in a 4-1 win over Burnley.
- On 14 January, he scored in a 4–3 defeat to Liverpool. Nine days later, on 23 January, he scored in a 3–2 away win over Bristol City, securing advancement into the League Cup final, in which he played 77 minutes before being substituted off as City won 3–0 over Arsenal to clinch their first trophy under Pep Guardiola.
- On 1 March, five days following the win in the final, he scored against Arsenal in a 3–0 league away win.
- On 31 March, he scored in a 3–1 away win over Everton, putting City just a win away from winning the league title. On 29 April, he scored in a 4–1 away win over West Ham United.
- Sané won the PFA Young Player of the Year award for his role in Manchester City’s 2017–18 Premier League title win, beating out teammates Raheem Sterling and Ederson as well as Tottenham Hotspur’s Harry Kane.
- With 15 assists, Sané just missed out on the inaugural Premier League Playmaker of the Season award to teammate Kevin De Bruyne.
- Sané scored the first goal of the 2018–19 season in City’s 3–0 win against Fulham on 15 September 2018. Afterward, he scored the winning goal in consecutive home victories over Burnley and Southampton.
- Sané helped Sterling score a first-half goal on 24 November, and he scored a brace in the 4–0 victory against West Ham United.
- He scored the winning goal for Manchester City in the 72nd minute of their match against Liverpool on 3 January 2019, which led to Liverpool’s first and only league defeat of the season.
- As of 21 February 2019, Manchester City was 2–1 down in the first leg of their Champions League round of 16 ties against Schalke, playing with just 10 men because Otamendi was sent off on the 68th minute. Sané equalized the scores with a stunning free-kick from under 30 yards only seven minutes after coming on for Sergio Agüero.
- Out of respect for his former club, he chose not to celebrate. Raheem Sterling scored the winning goal for the city to win the game 3–2.
- At the second leg of the round of 16 Champions League clashes against Schalke on 13 March 2019, Sané contributed three assists and a goal, giving Manchester City a 7-0 win over his former club, advancing them to the quarter-finals.
- On 24 April 2019, Sané scored the second and final goal against Manchester United to give City the win in the Manchester derby. It was his first goal in the Manchester derby.
- In July 2020, Bayern Munich agreed to sign a five-year deal with Sané for an initial €45 million, with add-ons reaching a potential €60 million. Sané scored on his second Bundesliga debut in an 8–0 win against former club FC Schalke 04.
- On 3 November 2020, Sané scored his first Champions League goal in Bayern Munich’s 6–2 away victory over Red Bull Salzburg in the 2020–21 season.
Sané was repeatedly linked with Bayern Munich to replace Franck Ribéry, who was leaving and retiring Arjen Robben. Despite a deal to the German side reportedly being nearly finalized, Sané was surprisingly named in the starting 11 against Liverpool in the FA Community Shield. After only 10 minutes, Sané was substituted after suffering an ACL tear, ruling him out for the remainder of the season and ending Bayern’s negotiations with him. In June 2020, Sané rejected an extension at Manchester City, with Guardiola stating that Sané would leave the club in the summer.
- He was first called up to the Germany under-21 team by youth coach Horst Hrubesch on 28 August 2015 for the friendly against Denmark as well as the 2017 UEFA European Under-21 Championship qualifier against Azerbaijan.
- Against Denmark on 3 September 2015, he made his debut for the German U21 side in a 2–1 win at Stadion an der Lohmühle in Lübeck, being replaced after 73 minutes by Julian Brandt.
- Sané was called up for the first time to the senior German team on 6 November 2015 during a friendly against France.
- In Saint-Denis on 13 November 2015, he was substituted in the 61st minute for Julian Draxler during a friendly match against France. The match ended with a 2–0 defeat for Germany, overshadowed by bombings and shootings.
- Sané has been selected by Germany manager Joachim Löw to represent the nation at UEFA Euro 2016. During Germany’s 2–0 semi-final defeat to France, he replaced Bastian Schweinsteiger on 79 minutes. Sané was eligible to play for France because he holds French citizenship.
- Sané was omitted from Germany’s final 23-man squad on 4 June 2018 in favor of another young player Julian Brandt.
- Following his selection for the squad to face France and Peru in September 2018, he left the team hotel after a discussion with Joachim Löw, citing “personal reasons” for his departure. Later, it was revealed that the reason for his departure was the birth of his daughter.
- He scored his first goal for Germany against Russia on 16 November 2018 thanks to an assist from Serge Gnabry. In the eighth minute of the game, Germany scored its third goal to win 3–0.
- On 19 May 2021, he was selected for the UEFA Euro 2020 squad.
Anushka Mitra Biography, Age, Height, Affairs, Family, Net Worth & Wiki
Facts About Leroy Sané
- In 2001, he began playing soccer with the youth team of SG Wattenscheid 09. His father played for the same club when he was a kid.
- He signed his first professional contract with Schalke 04 in March 2014. The deal was for three years.
- Manchester City purchased him from Schalke for £37 million in August 2016. Performance-related add-ons made the deal worth £46.5 million.
- In a home match against Arsenal FC, he scored his first goal for Manchester City.
- In the summer of 2017, he underwent corrective surgery to treat his chronic nasal congestion, which had a negative impact on his debut season with Manchester City.
- He was named PFA Young Player of the Year at the end of the 2017-2018 season. Ederson Moraes and Raheem Sterling as well as Harry Kane, Tottenham Hotspur’s star striker, competed against him for the award.
- His father named him after Claude Le Roy, who was his first coach and helped him become a good player.
- Leroy Sane holds both German and French citizenship.
- Sane is a left-footed winger who can play on either flank.
- He is one of the world’s most agile attackers and possesses a blistering pace. Additionally, his finishing is superb, and he has been prolific for his club in terms of scoring goals and assists.
Is Leroy Sane black?
Leroy Aziz Sané was born in Essen, Germany by Souleyman Sané (father) and Regina Weber (mother). His parents were migrants. His father, with origin from Senegal, migrated to Germany for footballing reasons. His mum Regina Weber has her origin from France.
How old is Leroy sané?
Who is Leroy Sane’s dad?
Souleymane “Samy” Jean Sané (born 26 February 1961) is a Senegalese former professional footballer who played as a striker. He is the father of Germany forward Leroy Sané.
Does Leroy Sane have kids?
The couple has one child together. Rio Stella was born in 2018, and Brook also has a child from a previous relationship. Brook is from the United States of America.