Kuttem Reese is a 22-year-old Florida rapper on the rise. We will see more about Kuttem Reese Net Worth.
His tracks “My Story,” “Feel It,” and “No Statements” are among his most well-known. His net worth is currently being investigated.
Kuttem Reese Bio/Wiki[table id=3645 /]
Kuttem Reese was born in the United States in the year 2001. He hasn’t revealed enough about his upbringing, parents, or academic background.
Reese appears to have had a lifelong fascination with music. However, we have yet to learn more about how he was encouraged to pursue a career in music.
Fyeliaa is the woman Kuttem Reese is now dating. He hasn’t married Fyeliaa yet, but he is head over heels in love with her.
Kuttem and his lady love, Fyeliaa, had a daughter, Jeilani Mylia. Reese is also becoming more well-known on Instagram. On his official Instagram account @kuttemreese_, he presently has 206K followers.
Kuttem Reese Education
Kuttem Reese received good grades at the end of their high school studies. After then, Kuttem Reese completed his Bachelors degree at a state institution in the United States.
It hasn’t been long since he initially released a single. In May 2020, he released his debut single, “My Story.” The song aided him in taking his first steps toward realising his artistic ambitions. On May 27, 2020, he posted an official music video for the song to his self-titled YouTube account.
The song was successful in making a favourable impression on music fans. On YouTube, it has over 171K views. With the popularity of his song, My Story, Kuttem was inspired to produce even more beautiful sounds. On June 9, 2020, he returned fully prepared and released another song titled “LeekThatsFye.” On June 9, 2020, the song’s official music video was published on YouTube.
The music video has over 124K views on YouTube. Reese quickly followed up with a new single, “Rockstar,” which she released on June 16, 2020. On June 16, he released the music video, which has received over 137K views. The song aided him in achieving yet another milestone in his music career. In the same month, he released another single, “M. O. B,” which has over 153K views on YouTube.
Kuttem gained even more fame after releasing the tracks “Feel It Shot” and “RugRat Shot.” He released a new song named “No Statements” on YouTube on August 19, 2020. The song has over 1.2 million views on YouTube.
It was his first song to reach a million views on YouTube. After that, he sang a number of incredible songs, including “Elevation,” “Dodge,” “Call It,” “Madden,” and “Be Here.”
On May 7, 2021, Reese released his debut album, “Kutt Dat Boy.” There are a total of 15 tracks on the CD. He’s been putting out official audio versions of tracks from his debut album on YouTube recently. He published an official video for his song “All 10” a week ago, on May 8, 2021. Chief Keef, a rapper, is also featured in the song.
Kuttem Reese Net Worth
He is a young rapper, who has not yet revealed his exact net worth. His net worth, however, is estimated to be roughly $1 million, according to our calculations. He is still in the early stages of his career and will likely get greater notoriety in the future.
His YouTube account, where he has more than 40 thousand subscribers and a total of over 8 million views, could possibly be bringing in some cash to increase his net worth and value.
Kuttem Reese Wife
Fyeliaa is the woman Kuttem Reese is now dating. He hasn’t married Fyeliaa yet, but he is head over heels in love with her. Kuttem and his lady love, Fyeliaa, had a daughter, Jeilani Mylia.
Kuttem Reese Height, Weight & Age
He is 22 years old as of 2023 and is 5 feet and 8 inches tall. He weighs 68 kgs and it has got the fashion sense and body of a good American rapper.
Quick facts about Kuttem Reese
- Kuttem Reese, who was born in the year 2001, will be 21 years old in 2022. His exact birthdate, however, is still uncertain.
- When it comes to height, Kuttem Reese appears to be of average height for American men. However, his actual height and weight parameters are unknown.
- Kuttem Reese is the singer’s real name as well as his stage name.
- When it comes to his net worth, Kuttem Reese must be making a lot of money from his music and songs. However, little is known about his earnings or net worth.
- Reese isn’t married and doesn’t have a wife, but she is in a committed relationship. Fyeliaa is the name of his lover. More than her images on his social media applications like Instagram, no other information about his partner can be found.
- Kuttem has a daughter named Jeilani Mylia, and he is a father to her. Jeilani, his daughter, was born on July 25, 2020, and is currently 5 months old.
- There are no known facts about Reese’s parents or other family members.
- Kuttem was born and reared in the Florida town of Orland. As a result, he is an American citizen.
- My Story, Recreated, Feel It, This Time, Rockstar, Rugrat, LeekThatsFye, and Boston Celtics are some of Reese’s most well-known tracks.
- Reese has an Instagram account. His official Instagram account has around 115k followers. Similarly, his Youtube account has over 10,000 subscribers.
5 feet and 8 inches