Krystian Bielik (born 4 January 1998) is a Polish professional footballer who plays for EFL Championship club Birmingham City on loan from EFL League One club Derby County, as well as for the Polish national team. He plays as a center-back and defensive midfielder. The first senior football match he played was with Legia Warsaw in 2014.
After joining Arsenal in 2015, he spent the second half of the 2016–17 season on loan at Birmingham City, then the final half of the 2018–19 season on loan at Charlton Athletic, helping them to achieve promotion from League One. As of August 2019, he has joined Derby County as a member of the team.
Krystian Bielik Bio/Wiki
The table below reveals concise information about Krystian Bielik. It gives you the ability to read through the Polish footballer profile as fast as possible.
[table id=4238 /]
Krystian Bielik Net Worth
In 2023, what will Krystian Bielik’s salary be?
In Jul 2022 Krystian Bielik signed a loan contract with Birmingham City from Derby County that ends in May 2023 that netting him a whopping salary of £1,040,000 per year. We have crunched the numbers, this means he earns £2,850 per day and £119 per hour!
[table id=4239 /]
His stock is on the rise thanks to his performances on the pitch. As of 2023, Krystian Bielik has an estimated net worth of around $3 Million and his market value is about $4.40 million.
Krystian Bielik FIFA 22 Stats – Potential And Rating
As a Defensive Midfielder, Krystian Bielik is currently 25 years old and he plays for Derby County in England as Defensive Midfielder. In FIFA 22, he has an overall rating of 72 with a potential rating of 80. In terms of skillmoves, Bielik has received a rating of three stars.
[table id=4240 /]
Whenever he shoots, he prefers to use his right foot. There is a medium to the high level of work rate for him. According to our database, Bielik’s height is 189 cm and his weight is 78 kg. At the moment, Krystian Bielik is playing with numbers 31 and 16.
Who Is Krystian Bielik’s Girlfriend?
Krystian Bielik is currently dating a gorgeous model and influencer named Iga Wysocka. Besides living in London, studying media, and loving her dog Timon, the girl is also interested in fashion.
While he posts a lot of photos on his Instagram account, they rarely document his private life, and she rarely poses with him. Iga and Bielik went on vacation to the Italian island of Capri in August last year.
They received a lot of positive feedback on their joint photo on the Internet. In the comments we read: “Beautiful”, “Supernatural couple”, “But you look nice”. Krystian’s social media profile has a few more photos of us two.
According to the photos from the holidays and the Christmas tree, Bielik and Wysocka are very happy together. Their ability to rely on each other is good, especially now, when the player is facing difficult times.
- A talented player, Bielik began playing football for his hometown club, Górnik Konin, before being spotted by Lech Poznan scouts and joining their development academy in 2012.
- In early 2014, he won the Polish U-17 Championship with the club.
- He made his Ekstraklasa debut against Korona Kielce on 24 August after joining Legia Warszawa in July 2014 for 50,000 z (£9,000).
Krystian Bielik At Arsenal
- In January 2015, Arsenal completed a reported £2.4 million deal for the 17-year-old Bielik; the fee was not disclosed.
- On 27 October 2015, Bielik made his senior Arsenal debut, replacing Glen Kamara after 60 minutes of a 3–0 loss to Sheffield Wednesday.
- During the 2015–16 U21 Premier League Division 2 play-off final held at the Emirates Stadium in May 2016, he was a member of the Arsenal under-21 team that beat Aston Villa U21 3–1.
Birmingham City (loan)
- Bielik joined Birmingham City on loan until the end of the 2016–17 season on 31 January 2017.
- At Preston North End on 14 February, he made his debut in the starting eleven and played the entire match as Birmingham lost 2–1.
- Ten days later, he came on as a substitute after Birmingham’s center-back Paul Robinson was sent off against Wolverhampton Wanderers.
- In central defense, Bielik partnered with Ryan Shotton as Birmingham conceded just once but held on for the win thanks to his “two last-ditch challenges.”
- Bielik contributed to a clean sheet against Newcastle United in mid-March when he played on the right of a back three along with Shotton and Robinson.
- This performance secured his place in the starting eleven for a few weeks and convinced Gianfranco Zola to consider loaning him again next season.
- Michael Morrison’s return to fitness and Birmingham’s need for points coincided with Zola’s dismissal, and incoming manager Harry Redknapp switched to a back four and prioritized playing to the team’s strengths.
- In the final match, away to Bristol City, Bielik played in front of the defense to help the team hold on to their one-goal lead and avoid relegation.
He was unable to go on loan in the summer of 2017 due to a shoulder injury, but he signed on loan with Walsall on 31 January 2018.
This will enable him to play the remainder of the season.
Charlton Athletic (loan)
- Bielik joined Charlton Athletic on a season-long loan on 16 August 2018.
- On 1 September, he scored his first senior goal to give Charlton a 2–1 win over Southend United.
- In the League One play-off semifinal against Doncaster Rovers, he scored and was named Man of the Match in the final against Sunderland, which Charlton Athletic won 2–1 at Wembley Stadium.
- As a center-back and defensive midfielder at Charlton, he played 34 games and scored 4 goals.
Krystian Bielik At Derby County
- Bielik signed a five-year contract with Derby County on 2 August 2019.
- Sources reported an initial fee below Derby’s record fee of £8 million, plus performance-related clauses that could push it “towards the $10 million mark”.
- During an under-23 match in January 2020, Bielik suffered an anterior cruciate ligament injury.
- The injury kept him out of action for the remainder of the 2019–20 season. As Derby dropped to the bottom of the Championship after a 2–0 home loss to Barnsley in November 2020, Bielik returned to action.
- In Derby’s 4–0 win over Birmingham City on 29 December, he scored his first goal.
- Bielik suffered another ACL injury on 30 January 2021, causing him to miss the remainder of the season.
- In a much-needed 2–2 draw with Birmingham City, Bielik made his long-awaited return a year to the day after he suffered it, coming off the bench and scoring an overhead kick in the 96th minute.
- As Derby was relegated to League One, he made 15 appearances to regain his international place, but Czeslaw Michniewicz told him he would not be considered for the 2022 World Cup if he was a third-tier player.
Return To Birmingham City On Loan
For the 2022–23 season, Bielik rejoined Championship side Birmingham City on loan.
- Bielik was named to Poland’s squad for the 2017 UEFA European Under-21 Championship, but he did not play.
- During the 2019 UEFA European Under-21 Championship, he scored twice in three matches.
- In September 2019, Bielik received his first call-up to Poland’s senior team for UEFA Euro 2020 qualifiers.
- In a 2–0 loss to Slovenia on 6 September 2019, he made his debut as a 70th-minute substitute, and three days later, he started against Austria.
Facts About Krystian Bielik
- In addition to playing as a center-back, Bielik can also play as a defensive midfielder.
- His technique, passing ability, and aerial dominance are well known.
- Since moving from Legia Warsaw in 2015, Krystian has developed into a tall, commanding central defender with a calming presence on the ball.
- Poland’s youth international joined as a defensive midfielder but has since demonstrated his quality as a defender.
- Birmingham City loaned him in 2016/17, and Walsall in the second half of last season. Charlton Athletic in League One is where he is spending this year.
- A year after making his debut for the Gunners’ first team, Krystian made his second appearance.
How old is Krystian Bielik?
Krystian Bielik is 25 years old as of 2023.
How tall is Krystian Bielik?
Krystian Bielik is 189 cm tall. Or 6 ft 2 in.
Which is Krystian Bielik’s preferred foot?
Krystian Bielik’s preferred foot is right.
Where is Krystian Bielik from?
Krystian Bielik is from Poland.
After reading his biography, you will agree with me that Krystian Bielik worked so hard to achieve success. Even poor kids from the slum can dream big and achieve their dreams thanks to him.
It is important to note that his father and mother were key catalysts in his success story. His career life would not be the same without their contributions. They deserve all the accolades for what they have done.
In addition, his sibling’s and friends’ efforts should not be overlooked. As a result of them, he never experienced loneliness or depression during his childhood. Krystian Bielik has grown into a cheerful youth as a result of them.
Here Is An Appreciation Note For Your Consideration
Thank you for reading this engaging article about the life journey of the Polish footballer. Hopefully, Krystian Bielik’s childhood story has made you believe that patience and persistence can overcome anything.
At WoodGram, we strive for fairness and accuracy in our biographies. Feel free to contact us or leave a comment below if you found anything fishy in the article on Krystian Bielik.