Kristen Anne Bell is an actress from the United States. She starred in the action movie Spartan in 2004 and garnered critical acclaim for her role in the drama series Gracie’s Choice. While studying at New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts, she started her career in acting by appearing in theatre plays. She made professional Broadway theatrical debut as Becky Thatcher in the comedy musical drama The Adventures of Tom Sawyer in 2001, and the next year she featured in a Broadway production of The Crucible.
Originally from Michigan, Kristen Bell attended New York University where she studied musical theatre. Bell’s breakthrough role was as Veronica Mars, the titular character on the Television show Veronica Mars, in 2004. As a result, she landed roles in films including Forgetting Sarah Marshall and Get Him to the Greek, as well as a starring role in the Disney smash hit Frozen. Bell went on to star in the television shows House of Lies and The Good Place.
Kristen Bell Bio/Wiki[table id=2588 /]
Kristen Bell was born on the 18th of July 1980, and raised, in the Detroit neighborhood of Huntington Woods, Michigan. Her mother and father were Lorelei and Tom Bell. Her mother is a licensed nurse and her father is a tv news director from Nevada, Las Vegas.
While she was just two years old, her parents split and got divorced. From her father’s second marriage, Bell has two step-sisters, Sara and Jody. She has two half-sisters, Laura and Megan, and two half-brothers, Matt and John, from her mother’s second marriage. Her mother has Polish ancestry, and her father has German, Scottish, and Irish descent.
She went to Burton Elementary School as well as the Norup Middle School in the Berkley School District, Huntington Woods before coming to Shrine Catholic High School.
Bell came to New York City soon after graduating from high school to pursue musical theatre at New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts. Bell dropped out of college to pursue her acting career.
Bell rose to prominence in 2004 after appearing in the Lifetime tv movie Gracie’s Choice, which got one of the best ratings on the network. She played Laura Newton in action thriller Spartan, which was distributed in theatres. Shortly after, she was cast as the title character in the UPN television drama series Veronica Mars. Bell played a seventeen year old high school girl and private investigator in the series.
Veronica Mars got continued for a third season on the newly established The CW after a second season on UPN. The series was cancelled on May, 2007 by The CW.
In April 2018 Bell made her film debut as the title character in Judd Apatow’s comedy Forgetting Sarah Marshall, which greatly increased her exposure. Since then, she has appeared in a number of comedy films, including Couples Retreat in 2009, You Again in 2010, Bad Moms (2016), as well as the comedy flim A Bad Moms Christmas in 2017.
Bell rose to prominence after voicing Princess Anna in the 2013 Disney animated picture Frozen. Following that, she lent her voice as Princess Anna in 3 disney films, Frozen II , Ralph Breaks the Internet ,and Olaf’s Frozen Adventure as well as the feature films Frozen Fever.
She appeared in the comedy series House of Lies as Jeannie van der Hooven on Showtime from 2012 to 2016. Later, She featured in the renowned NBC comedy series The Good Place as Eleanor Shellstrop between 2016 and 2020, for which she was nominated for a Golden Globe Award for Best Actress – Television.
Kristen Bell Net Worth
Kristen Bell’s net worth is approximately $45 million dollars.[table id=2584 /]
Kristen Bell is one of Hollywood’s most well-known actresses, with a long list of credits to her name. Kristen Bell is most recognised for her appearances in a range of films and television series, despite having started her career on Broadway.
Kristen Bell has dabbled in a variety of entrepreneurial endeavours in addition to performing. In keeping with her vegan lifestyle, she and her husband have launched Hello Bello, a plant-based infant care line. These items are both inexpensive and ecologically sustainable, and as of 2019, they are available at all Walmart locations.
Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard are both real estate investors, owning at least two residential apartment complexes in Los Angeles.
- Kristen Bell began her professional acting career while a student at New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts. She dropped out of school after landing a few Broadway parts, including The Adventures of Tom Sawyer in early 2001 and The Crucible in the following year.
- Kristen headed west to Los Angeles to pursue a career in television after a successful start on stage.
- Kristen Bell secured a 2004 Lifetime movie that became hugely famous after many auditions in Los Angeles. Gracie’s Choice, a TV movie about a teenager who tries to adopt her brothers after their drug-addicted mother abandons them, received some of the broadcaster’s greatest ratings ever , and also helped Kristen become a household name.
- Kristen Bell’s career took off in 2004 when she went from a popular TV movie to a hit TV series. Her UPN series Veronica Mars premiered that autumn. She portrayed the iconic crime solving figure in the programme, which aired for full season on The CW.
- From a CW show to another, Kristen Bell had a big and memorable part on the blockbuster adolescent programme Gossip Girl between 2007 and 2012.
- Kristen’s voice opened every episode of the series’s six seasons as the narrator, and she got the title role once more. She also made a brief appearance in the season finale. In 2021, she reappeared to narrate the rebooted version of Gossip Girl.
- In 2008 Bell debuted with romantic comedy film Forgetting Sarah Marshall, alongside Jason Segel, Mila Kunis, and Russell Brand. The picture was a great success, grossing over $100 million worldwide and receiving acclaim from reviewers.
- Kristen Bell returned to television in 2012 for the widely praised Showtime show House of Lies, which received several Golden Globe and Primetime Emmy nominations.
- Kristen Bell’s greatest career success was due to her amazing voice! In 2013, the actress played Anna in the Disney animated smash hit Frozen, contributing not just her speaking but also her singing voice to the wildly famous character. Frozen was the top-grossing animation film ever made and the 12th best grossing picture overall.
- Despite starring in the year’s top-grossing picture, Kristen Bell still found time for a TV appearance. That fall, she appeared in three installments of the NBC comedy Parks and Recreation.
- In 2014 the Veronica Mars revived as a film, which was screened in selected cinemas and on VOD.
- In 2016, Kristen Bell co-starred with Mila Kunis and Kathryn Hahn in the comedy “Bad Moms.” The film made $183 million globally
- Kristen Bell joined the NBC comedy “The Good Place” in 2016. She played Eleanor, a lady who lives in the afterlife with Ted Danson, an architect named Michael, in the drama series. The programme received positive reviews and lasted four seasons, ending in 2020.
- In 2017 Bell was awarded People’s Choice Award for her performance in The Good Place. She won the award for favourite actor in a new Television Series.
- Kristen Bell returned with co-stars Mila Kunis and Kathryn Hahn in late 2017 for A Bad Moms Christmas, which was a sequel to the Bad Moms storyline.
- Kristen Bell received her first Golden Globe nomination in 2019. She was nominated for best performance by an actor in a musical or comedy TV series for her role as Eleanor Shellstrop on The Good Place
- Kristen Bell returned to HBO Max’s “Gossip Girl” reboot in July 2021, reprising her role as the leading narrator.
- Kristen Bell’s comedy Queenpins, starring Kirby Howell Baptiste, Vince Vaughn, Bebe Rexha, Joel McHale, and others, will be released on September 2021.
- Kristen Bell maintains a rigorous vegan diet as well
- Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard married at a courtroom rather than the huge, expensive Hollywood wedding.
- Bell is a dedicated animal lover.
- Kristen has never rejected any project in her life.
- Kristen Bell has attempted directing for The Good Place’s episode The Funeral to End All Funerals.
- Kristen Bell also manages the ‘Hello Bello’ infant care line of products at Walmart.
Yes she is the mom two kids.
Bell is known for TV series Veronica Mars, and for voicing Princess Anna’s character in Frozen.