Kingsley Junior Coman is a French professional footballer who plays as a winger for the German Bundesliga club Bayern Munich and the France national team. Coman, trained at Paris St-Germain’s academy, moved to Juventus in 2014 after his contract expired. In his first season in Italy, Coman won the Serie A and Coppa Italia. Bayern Munich signed him on loan in August 2015, then permanently, winning six Bundesligas, three DFB-Pokals, four DFL-Supercups, and the 2020 UEFA Super Cup.
The only goal he scored against his former club Paris Saint-Germain was enough to win the 2019–20 UEFA Champions League.The only goal he scored against his former club Paris Saint-Germain was enough to win the 2019–20 UEFA Champions League. The under-16 and under-21 levels of France’s youth teams saw Coman earn 39 caps and score 11 goals. He made his senior team debut in November 2015 and represented the nation at UEFA Euro 2016, where they reached the final, as well as Euro 2020. Additionally, since becoming a professional footballer, he has won a league title every single season.
Kingsley Coman Bio/Wiki
|Birth Name||Kingsley Junior Coman|
|Nick Name||• Rocket|
• Rat Tail
|Age||27 (as in 2023) Years|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Gemini|
|Birth Place||Paris, France|
|Date of Birth||June 13, 1996|
|Home Town||Paris, France|
|Hobbies||Watching Movies, Horse Riding|
|Mother’s Name||Katia Coman|
|Father’s Name||Christian Coman|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||• Sophora Goignan|
• Sabrina Duvad
Marital Status, Wife and Children
|Wife/Spouse||Engaged with Sabrina Duvad|
|Marriage Date||Not Available|
|Marriage Place||Not Available|
|Children||Daughters- • Leyana Coman|
• Kaylee Coman
|Educational Qualification||Not Available|
|Career Manager||His Relatives|
|Debut Club||• 2015: FC Bayern Munich|
• July 7, 2014: Juventus F.C.
• 2013: Paris Saint German
|Debut International||• 2015: France national football team|
• 2014: France national under-21 football team
• 2013: France national under-18 football team
• 2012: France national under-17 football team
|Jersey Number||• 11 (FC Bayern Munich)|
• 20 (France national football team)
|Current Team(s)||• FC Bayern Munich|
• France national football team
Height, Weight, and Figure Measurements
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 180 cm|
in meters- 1.80 m
in feet inches- 5’11”
|Weight (Approx.)||in kilograms- 76 kg|
in pounds- 168 lbs
|Chest Size||41 inches|
|Biceps Size||12 inches|
|Waist Size||32 inches|
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||French, Born in Paris to parents from Guadeloupe.|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Distinctive Features||Not Available|
|Dress Size||Not Available|
|Shoe Size||10 U.S.|
|Favorite Playing Position||Forward|
|Favorite Food||Italian Food|
|Favorite Website||Twitter & Instagram|
|Favorite Stadium||Stade de France, Saint-Denis, France|
|Favorite Cell Phone/Brand||iPhone/Apple|
Woodgram presents the true story of a football genius known by his nickname “Rat Tail”.
Kingsley Coman’s Biography Facts offer you a full account of notable events in his life from his youth to the present. Kingsley Coman’s Biography includes his Childhood Story, Early Life, Parents, Family Background, Wife (Sephora Goignan), Lifestyle, Net Worth, and Personal Life.
Yes, everyone knows about his speed, but few consider our Kingsley Coman’s Biography, which is quite interesting. Without further ado, let’s begin.
Kingsley Coman was born on June 13, 1996, in the department of Seine-et-Marne, Paris, France.
Thierry Henry, Claude Makelele, Lilian Thuram, and Frank Leboeuf all hail from Guadeloupe. His father, Christian Coman, is white and French.
As a child, Kingsley Coman was inspired to take up football by the legendary French striker Thierry Henry. Kingsley joined US Senart-Moissy when he was six years old, before joining Paris Saint-Germain in 2004.
“Kingsley was a child who cried after every lost game and tournament he participated in. I remember a football tournament in Lille where his team scored a goal in the semifinals and this resulted in a 1-0 score. He immediately began to cry.”
Kingsley took the ball in his goal, brought it back to the center point of commitment, and kicked the ball. King dribbled the opposing team throughout to equalize after his teammate passed the ball back to him.
PSG was his first year as a junior. Today, crying is not the case. If he loses an important match, his girlfriend and wife say he doesn’t speak to anyone for at least a day.”
Kingsley progressed through the PSG youth ranks and was regarded as the most promising player at PSG. Because of his exceptional abilities, he was already playing in the under 14 ranks at the age of 10. Kingsley used to look quite different when he was growing up at PSG.
Coman’s first day of professional service for PSG was 17 February 2013. With his 16 years, eight months, and four days old, he became the youngest player in the history of PSG.
Coman joined Juventus in 2014 after expiring his contract, winning the Serie A and Coppa Italia in his first season in Italy. A year later, he joined Bayern Munich on loan, winning another double during his first season. As they say, the rest is history.
There is a saying that goes; “Real men don’t love the most beautiful girls; they love the girl who can make their world the most beautiful.” She looks so beautiful and angelic and is capable of making a man feel butterflies all over his body.
Sophora Goignan is so responsible that she even takes the time to do Kinsley’s beadwork, which means a great deal to him. Many wonders why Coman still gets clueless about the kind of lady he has despite his love for her. That’s the truth. The couple’s relationship ended in June 2017 after Kingsley assaulted her. Here are the details.
In one instance, Kingsley was fined £4,390 for the assault on Sephora Goignan that left her unable to work for eight days.
Upon questioning, Coman said he lost his temper after his ex-partner posted a picture of him on his Instagram account without his permission.
After pleading guilty to domestic violence, he spent weeks in French courts instead of attending training. Following his court appearance, the winger declined to make a statement about the charges. Coman was later punished by Bayern Munich for that attack he later regretted.
Kingsley Coman Net Worth
How much does he earn in 2023?
Bayern Munich signed the left-winger to a contract in December 2017 with a salary of 8 million euros (6.9 million pounds) per year. According to our calculations, he earns €39,659 (£34,099) per day and €1,652 (£1,421) per hour!
|Estimated Net Worth in 2023 (Approx)||63 Million Euro (55.2 Million Pound)|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||55 Million Euro (47 Million Pound)|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021 (Approx)||Not Available|
|Annual Salary||€8,000,000 (£6,956,522)|
|Per Month Salary||€666,667 (£579,710)|
|Per Week Salary||€153,846 (£133,779)|
|Per Day Salary||€21,918 (£19,059)|
|Per Hour Salary||€913 (£794)|
|Per Minute Salary||€15 (£13)|
|Market Value||$60.50 Million|
|Highest Market Value||$71.50 Million (Mar 31, 2021)|
|Income Source||Professional Footballer|
The Frenchman was a product of Paris Saint-Germain’s youth academy and went on to play for Juventus and Bayern Munich. With an estimated net worth of €63 million (£55.2 million), the 23-year-old is well on his way to having a market value in excess of €60 million (£51.6 million).
Borna Sosa Biography, Age, Parents, Wife, Transfer, FIFA 22, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
- After two years with the club, and with the support of his father, Coman was scouted by Ligue 1 club Paris Saint-Germain (PSG), with whom he joined the youth academy in 2004.
- Coman made his professional debut for PSG on 17 February 2013, losing 3–2 against Sochaux after nine years in the club’s youth system. 87 minutes into the match, he replaced Marco Verratti.
- Coman is the youngest player to play for PSG, aged 16 years, eight months, and four days.
- PSG defeated Bordeaux 2–1 to win the Trophée des Champions on 3 August 2013 in Gabon. Coman played the last 16 minutes in place of Ezequiel Lavezzi.
- In July 2014, Coman signed a five-year contract with Italian champions Juventus after his contract with Paris Saint-Germain expired.
- Coman made his Serie A debut on 30 August 2014, starting in a 1–0 away win against Chievo, and nearly scoring twice.
- In the last 16 of the Coppa Italia, Coman scored his first professional goal in a 6–1 win over Hellas Verona on 15 January 2015. As a result, he did not play in the final, a 2–1 extra-time victory over Lazio on 20 May.
- In the 2015 UEFA Champions League Final, Coman was a last-minute substitute for compatriot Patrice Evra as Juventus lost 3–1 to Barcelona at Berlin’s Olympiastadion.
- Coman made his debut in the 2015 Supercoppa Italiana on 8 August at the Shanghai Stadium, starting ahead of new signing Paulo Dybala, and making way for him after an hour of the 2–0 win over Lazio.
- Juventus approved a two-year loan deal for Coman to join Bayern Munich on 30 August 2015.
- Coman joined Bayern Munich on 30 August 2015 on a two-year loan from Juventus for a fee of €7 million to be paid in two instalments with an option to buy for an additional fee of €21 million to be paid on 30 April 2017, two months before the loan expires. Squad number 29 was assigned to him.
- Coman made his debut in the Bundesliga on 12 September, replacing Arturo Vidal after 56 minutes of Dortmund’s 2–1 win over FC Augsburg at the Allianz Arena.
- His first goal for his new club came a week later, in a 3–0 victory over Darmstadt 98 on his first start. He then scored again in a win of the same margin for Mainz 05 the following week.
- Coman scored his first Champions League goal against Olympiacos on 24 November. His compatriot Anthony Martial of Manchester United won the 2015 Golden Boy, awarded to Europe’s best player under 21.
- Three assists were recorded by Coman during Werder Bremen’s 5–0 victory over FC Barcelona on 12 March 2016.
- On April 17, he came on as a 60th-minute substitute for Xabi Alonso, with Bayern trailing 0–2 in the second leg of the Champions League round of 16, and assisted Thomas Müller’s 91st-minute equalizer, before scoring the game-winning goal in extra time and leading Bayern to a 4–2 (7–4 aggregate) victory over Juve.
- Coman came on as a 108th-minute substitute for Franck Ribéry in the 2016 DFB-Pokal Final, which Bayern won on penalties for a double against Borussia Dortmund. Before his 20th birthday, he had won his eighth club trophy.
- Only 25 appearances did Conan make in all competitions during the season. Unlike last year, Coman struggled with injuries and couldn’t force his way into the starting lineup. Coman scored only two goals in his appearances.
- Munich announced on 27 April 2017 that they exercised their option to sign Coman, with the player signing a contract until 2020.
- Under last season’s manager, Pep Guardiola, Coman played a lesser role than he did this season.
- The German magazine kicker quoted Coman as saying, “It was a complicated year for me. I thought about leaving Bayern.”
- Coman had an excellent 2017-18 season. A year ago, Coman had played in 32 games, scored seven goals, and provided eight assists throughout all competitions until late February, when the player sustained an ankle injury against Hertha Berlin.
- Coman suffered a partial tear of his left ankle ligaments. He underwent surgery several days later.
- A month after he suffered the ankle injury, Coman returned to action in the DFB-Pokal Final against Eintracht Frankfurt in Berlin. Coman came on as a substitute in the 70th minute.
- Come extended his contract at Bayern Munich until 30 June 2023 on 21 December 2017.
- On 12 August 2018, Coman played in his first competitive match of the season as a substitute, scoring a goal for his team to win the 2018 DFL-Supercup.
- In the first match of the Bundesliga season, Coman suffered a syndesmosis ligament tear above his left ankle against 1899 Hoffenheim. Similar to the injury Coman sustained last season, Coman was out for almost three months.
- Coman made his return from injury in a 2–1 win against Werder Bremen on 1 December 2018. Coman was out injured for three months.
- In a 4–0 win at Hannover on 15 December 2018, Coman made his 100th appearance for Bayern. On the 14th of April 2019, Coman scored two goals for Bayern in a 4-1 win against Düsseldorf. He scored twice for Bayern in the Bundesliga this season.
- Coman won his fourth consecutive Bundesliga title and seventh consecutive league title on 18 May 2019. In the 2019 DFB-Pokal Final, Bayern defeated RB Leipzig 3–0 to win Coman’s second DFB-Pokal. Coman scored Bayern’s second goal in the match.
- Coman scored the only goal of the game as Bayern Munich won their sixth Champions League title with a victory over Paris Saint-Germain in the final of the 2019-20 UEFA Champions League on 23 August 2020.
- As a result, Coman became the first player in the history of the competition to score against his former club in the final.
- The 30-year-old Colombian scored two goals and provided an assist in a 4–0 win against Atlético Madrid in the first match of the 2020–21 UEFA Champions League.
- As a result, Coman won the 10th league title of his professional career on 8 May 2021 after nearest rivals RB Leipzig lost to Borussia Dortmund.
- Prior to the 2021–22 season, Coman was given the number 11 shirt left vacant following Douglas Costa’s departure.
- Bayern announced on 12 January that Kingsley had extended his contract until 2027.
Aymeric Laporte Biography, Age, Parents, Nationality, Wife, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
- 17-year-old Coman made his first appearance for the French under-21 team on 2 June 2014, starting in a 6–0 friendly victory against Singapore and scoring once.
- Coman was selected to the France senior squad for the first time on 5 November 2015 to face Germany and England in friendly matches.
- Then eight days later, he made his debut at the Stade de France, coming on as a 69th-minute substitute for Anthony Martial in a 2–0 victory over Germany that was overshadowed by shootings and explosions.
- As the first game to be played at the stadium since the attacks, Coman replaced Martial at halftime and scored his first international goal, set up by Dimitri Payet, confirming a 4–2 win.
- In May 2016, Coman was named to Didier Deschamps’ 23-man France squad for UEFA Euro 2016, which will be played on French soil.
- Following his performances throughout the tournament, as his nation reached the final, only to lose 1–0 to Portugal in extra time, Coman was nominated for the Young Player of the Tournament Award, won by Renato Sanches of Portugal.
- Coman was one of eleven players who were put on standby for France’s team at the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia. Coman was not called up for the 2018 World Cup due to injury.
- After 19 months without playing for the national team, Coman made his comeback on 2 June 2019 against Bolivia. Coman came on as a substitute in the 65th minute.
- In June 2021, Coman was included in the final 26-man squad for the postponed UEFA Euro 2020.
Facts About Kingsley Coman
- Currently, he plays for Bayern Munich and the France national team as a forward and winger.
- When he was just six years old, he signed with the football club US Sénart-Moissy. Under the guidance of his father, he spent two years there.
- Coman started with France U16 in 2011 when he went goalless in nine matches, and then moved to France U17 where he scored three goals in eight matches.
- In 2013, he made his France U18 debut and scored 1 goal in 6 matches. In 2013, he made his France U18 debut and scored 1 goal in 6 matches.
- On 2nd June 2014, Coman made his debut for the French under-21 team in a 6–0 friendly victory over Singapore. Coman scored one of the goals in the match.
- Coman was selected to the France senior squad on 5th November 2015 for the friendlies against Germany and England.
- On 13th November 2015, he made his debut at the Stade de France in a 2–0 victory over world champions Germany.
- Dimitri Payet set up Coman’s first international goal for a 4–2 win against Russia on 29 March 2015.
- In the UEFA Euro 2016 tournament, where his nation reached the final but lost to Portugal 1–0, he was nominated for the Young Player of the Tournament Award.
- In 2004, Coman began playing for Ligue 1 side Paris Saint-Germain’s youth academy. Coman made his senior debut for the club on 17 February 2013 against Sochaux, a 3–2 loss. He spent nine years in the club’s youth category. In that period, he was the youngest player in the club’s history.
- Coman signed a five-year deal with Italian champions Juventus on 7th July 2014 and transferred from PSG to Juventus. On 30 August 2014, he made his Serie A debut in a 1–0 win away to Chievo.
- On 15 January 2015, he scored his first professional goal in the last 16 of the Coppa Italia against Hellas Verona, helping his club win 6–1.
- Coman was loaned to Bayern Munich on 30 August 2015 on a two-year contract worth €7 million. On 12 September 2015, he made his debut in a 2–1 win over FC Augsburg at the Allianz Arena. A week later he scored his first goal for the club in a 3–0 victory against Darmstadt 98.
Kingsley Coman was born on June 13th, 1996, in the department of Seine-et-Marne, Paris, France. Thierry Henry was born to a white French mother and a Guadeloupean father, Christian Coman, which is similar to the origins of Claude Makelele, Lilian Thuram, and Frank Leboeuf.
By the end of the 2020/21 season, Coman had won nine league titles in France, Italy, and Germany, and he had won 17 trophies with Bayern alone. He also won his first Champions League trophy with his header against his former club on a memorable night for the Parisian.
FC Bayern Munich
France national football team