Kenneth Nlata “Ken” Sema, a Swedish professional football player who competes for both the Sweden national team and EFL Championship side Watford, was born on September 30, 1993.
Sema, whose parents are from the Congo, was born in Sweden; his brother Maic Sema is a football player as well.
Ken Sema Bio/Wiki
[table id=5028 /]
- In 2013, Sema, then 19 years old, was promoted to the IFK Norrköping first team.
- However, as his contract expired at the conclusion of the season, he spent the full campaign on loan with IF Sylvia and did not have his agreement renewed.
- He joined Ljungskile SK, a second-tier squad, in 2014.
- Sema joined Ostersund FK in the Allsvenskan in January 2016; here is where he would have his big break.
- He helped Ostersund win the 2016–17 Svenska Cupen by assisting three of their four goals in the championship game and later had a significant impact in their 2017–18 UEFA Europa League run.
- Sema scored in a 2-1 victory over Arsenal on February 22, 2018, in the round of 32.
- Despite this, Ostersund lost 2-4 overall to be ousted from the Europa League.
- Sema was on the verge of signing a five-year deal with Premier League team Watford, according to Daniel Kindberg, chairman of Ostersund FK, who made the announcement on July 4, 2018.
- However, the deal was approved by Watford the next day.
- In a game against South Korea Olympics in 2016, Sema, who was a member of the Sweden Olympic squad that competed in Brazil, scored his first U23 goal.
- He made his senior team debut for Sweden in a 6-0 friendly victory against Slovakia in January 2017.
- Moreover, in the two-leg playoff matchup against Italy in November 2017, which Sweden won and qualified for the 2018 FIFA World Cup, Sema did not participate.
- Sema was ultimately left out of the Sweden team, despite appearing in ads with the rest of the team before the World Cup.
- Sema made his professional debut for Sweden against the Faroe Islands national football team in a UEFA Euro 2020 qualifying match, which Sweden won 3-0.
Ken Sema Awards
- Svenska Cupen: 2016–17
Ken Sema Net Worth
The range of Ken Sema’s net worth or income is thought to be between €5.2 Million. However, his major occupation as a soccer player has brought him a significant amount of wealth.
[table id=5029 /]
Ken Sema FIFA 22 Stats
In FIFA 22, Ken Sema has an overall rating of 74 and his potential is also 76.
[table id=5030 /]
He is currently 30 years old (as of 2023).
He is 180 cm tall.
He plays as a midfielder.
After his transfer to Watford, his net worth is €5.2 Million (as of 2023).