The Nigerian professional footballer Kelechi Promise Iheanacho listen (spelled “heanach” in Igbo) was born on October 3, 1996. He plays forward for Premier League team Leicester City as well as the Nigerian national team. Iheanacho started his professional career in 2015–16 with Manchester City.
He relocated to Leicester City in 2017 on a rumoured £25 million price. Iheanacho was a member of the Nigerian teams who won the FIFA U-17 World Cup in 2013 and the FIFA U-20 World Cup in 2015. He participated in both the 2021 Africa Cup of Nations and the 2018 FIFA World Cup before making his senior debut for Nigeria in 2015.
Kelechi Iheanacho Bio/Wiki
|Birth Name||Kelechi Promise Iheanacho|
|Nick Name||Kelechi Iheanacho|
|Age (as of 2023)||27 years|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Libra|
|Birth Place||Imo, Nigeria|
|Date of Birth||3 October 1996|
|Hobbies||Music and Gym|
|Mother's Name||Mercy Iheanacho|
|Father's Name||James Iheanacho|
Marital Status, Wife and Children
|Debut Club||Manchester City|
|Jersey Number||• Nigeria - 14|
• Leicester City - 14
|Current Team(s)||• Nigeria|
• Leicester City
|League level||First Tier|
|Caps/Goals||42 / 11|
|Career Manager/ Player Agent||ICM Stellar Sports|
|Traits||• Finesse Shot|
• Long Shot Taker
• Team Player
|Style Of Play||• Likes to shoot from distance|
• Commits fouls often
|Strengths||• Long shots|
• Through balls
• Key passes
|Weakness||• Aerial Duels|
• Defensive contribution
Height and , Weight
|Height||• in meters - 1.85 m|
• in feet inches - 6′ 1″
|Weight||• in kilograms - 82 kg|
• in pounds - 180 lbs
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||Nigerian|
|Chest Size||40 inches|
|Biceps Size||14 inches|
|Waist Size||30 inches|
|Favorite Playing Position||Forward|
|Favorite Car||Not Available|
|Favorite Drinks||Red Wine|
|Favorite Cell Phone/Brand||Iphone|
Marin Pongracic Biography, Age, Wife, Dortmund, FIFA 22, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
- Football League Cup: 2015–16
- FA Cup: 2020–21
- FA Community Shield: 2021
- FIFA U-17 World Cup: 2013
Nicola Zalewski Biography, Age, Parents, Current Teams, FIFA 22, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
Kelechi Iheanacho Net Worth
The range of Kelechi Iheanacho’s net worth or income is thought to be between €18,000,000. However, his major occupation as a soccer player has brought him a significant amount of wealth.
|Estimated Net Worth in 2023 (Approx)||€18,000,000|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||€15,000,000|
|Salary Per Year (Approx)||€3,600,000|
|Salary Per Month (Approx)||€300,000|
|Salary per Week||€69,231|
|Salary Per Day||€9,863|
|Salary Per Minute||€7|
|Contract Signed/Extension||Apr 3, 2021|
|Contract Expires||Jun 30, 2024|
|Income Source||Professional Footballer|
Sergej Milinkovic-Savic Biography, Age, Wife, Brother, FIFA 22, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
Kelechi Iheanacho FIFA 22 Stats
In FIFA 22, Kelechi Iheanacho has an overall rating of 77 and his potential is also 78.
FIFA 22 Stats
Overall Rating In FIFA 22
Potential In FIFA 22
|67||Heading Accuracy||64||FK Accuracy|
|77||Short Passing||69||Long Passing|
|39||Defensive Awareness||32||Sliding Tackle|
Robert Gumny Biography, Age, Parents, Wife, FIFA 22, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
- Imo State’s Owerri is where Iheanacho was born.
- He represented Taye Academy in Owerri, the Imo state’s capital when he was younger.
- His achievements for Nigeria in the 2013 FIFA U-17 World Cup sparked attention from European clubs, with Arsenal, Sporting CP, and Porto among those keeping tabs on his development.
- To explore a transfer to Manchester City, Iheanacho visited England in December 2012.
- He committed to joining City when he turned 18 in October 2014 by signing a pre-contract deal with the team.
- He went back to Nigeria in the interim. The Confederation of African Football (CAF) honoured him as the Most Promising Talent of the Year for 2013 at the CAF Awards as the year came to an end.
- Iheanacho was a member of City’s preseason tour squad that travelled to Australia in July 2015.
- He assisted Raheem Sterling in scoring the opening goal of the trip and added a second in the victory over Roma in the 2015 International Champions Cup.
- Additionally, he assisted Sterling on City’s fourth goal as they defeated the national team of Vietnam 8-1.
- He entered as a substitute in City’s last preseason match against VfB Stuttgart and scored late in a 4-2 loss.
- Iheanacho was given a promotion to the Manchester City senior team as a result of his strong preseason performance.
- Iheanacho began the Manchester derby on September 10, 2016. In a 2-1 victory for City, he contributed an assist and scored his first goal of the year.
- Four days later, Iheanacho scored the winning goal in City’s 4-0 Champions League victory at home over Borussia Mönchengladbach after coming off the bench.
- For Manchester City, this was his first-ever European goal. Iheanacho scored the second goal and provided an assist for the third in City’s match against AFC Bournemouth three days after the 4-0 victory.
- With that accomplishment, he joined a select group of players who have scored 10 Premier League goals before turning 20.
- His total in the league now stands at 10.
- On August 3, 2017, Iheanacho signed a five-year deal with Premier League team Leicester City for a rumoured £25 million sum.
- On August 11, 2017, he made his club debut in a 4-3 loss to Arsenal. On October 24, 2017, he scored his first goal for Leicester in a game in the EFL Cup against Leeds United.
- Iheanacho became the first player in English football to get a goal award thanks to video assistant refereeing (VAR) on January 16, 2018, when the referee determined that the player’s second goal had been wrongly called offside.
- Iheanacho scored twice as Manchester City defeated Fleetwood Town 2-0 in the FA Cup Third Round rematch.
- Iheanacho only started two of Leicester’s first 21 Premier League games this season since he wasn’t in the team’s first-choice starting lineup.
- Iheanacho received a prolonged run of games, though, as a result of several injuries to important players.
- Then, in March and April, Iheanacho embarked on a 12-goal scoring streak in a 10-game span across all competitions.
- Iheanacho defeated Sheffield United 5-0 on March 14, 2021, to record his first hat-trick in the Premier League.
- A week later, Iheanacho scored twice as Leicester defeated Manchester United 3-1 in the FA Cup quarterfinals to go to the semifinals for the first time since the 1981–82 season.
- Iheanacho and Leicester began the 2021–22 campaign by defeating Manchester City in the FA Community Shield.
- Iheanacho netted the game-winning penalty kick in the 89th minute against his former team after being introduced in the 79th minute.
- Iheanacho has competed for Nigeria at youth levels since he was 13 years old.
- The 2013 African U-17 Championship in Morocco was his first exposure to significant international competition.
- The highlight for Iheanacho was a hat trick in a victory over Botswana. His mother, who passed away two months prior to the competition, was honoured by him each goal.
- Nigeria advanced to the competition’s final, where they were beaten by the Ivory Coast on penalties.
- Iheanacho contributed significantly at the 2013 FIFA U-17 World Cup, as he took home the Golden Ball trophy for tournament player of the year.
- Iheanacho scored six goals during the campaign, including one in the championship game, and contributed seven assists to Nigeria’s victory.
- Iheanacho trained with the senior Nigerian team leading up to the 2014 African Nations Championship but was cut from the team so he could fly to England and join Manchester City.
- He played in two games while representing Nigeria at the 2015 FIFA U-20 World Cup in New Zealand.
He is currently 27 years old (as of 2023).
He is 185 cm tall.
He plays as a forward.
After his transfer to Leicester City, his net worth is €18,000,000 (as of 2023).