Iranian professional footballer Karim Adil Ansarifard (born on 3 April 1990) plays forward for Omonia and the Iran national team. Ali Daei, the coach who spotted him, has been compared to him by others for his playing style and skill, and he has been dubbed Daei’s “successor.” Along with Javier Hernández and Jack Wilshere, Ansarifard was named one of the finest young players in the world by World Soccer.
He was chosen by FIFA.com as one of the players to watch in 2012 January. He was also selected by Goal.com as one of the top 100 young footballers in the world. In 2012, FIFA ranked him as the second-best goal scorer in Asia and the 48th-best overall.
Karim Ansarifard Bio/Wiki
|Birth Name||Karim Adil Ansarifard|
|Nick Name||Karim Ansarifard|
|Age (as of 2023)||33 years|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Aries|
|Birth Place||Ardabil, Iran|
|Date of Birth||3 April 1990|
|Hobbies||Music and Gym|
|Mother's Name||Zafar Ansari|
|Father's Name||Mukhtar Ansari|
|Brother(s)||• Thanasis Antetokounmpo|
• Kostas Antetokounmpo
Marital Status, Wife and Children
|Brands Endorsed||Not Available|
|Jersey Number||• Iran - 10|
• Omonia Nicosia - 18
|Current Team(s)||• Iran|
• Omonia Nicosia
|Career Manager/ Player Agent||TOP Agency|
|Strengths||No outstanding strengths|
|Weakness||No outstanding weaknesses|
Height and , Weight
|Height||• in meters - 1.84 m|
• in feet inches- 6′ 0″
|Weight||• in kilograms - 65 kg|
• in pounds - 140 lbs
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||Iranian|
|Chest Size||42 inches|
|Biceps Size||12 inches|
|Waist Size||32 inches|
|Favorite Playing Position||Forward|
|Favorite Car||Not Available|
|Favorite Drinks||Red Wine|
|Favorite Cell Phone/Brand||Iphone|
- Hazfi Cup: 2013–14
- Super League Greece: 2016–17
- Persian Gulf Pro League Top goalscorer: 2011–12 (21 goals), 2013–14 (14 goals)
- Persian Gulf Pro League Team of the Season: 2011–12, 2013–14
- Super League Greece Team of the Year: 2017–18
Karim Ansarifard Net Worth
The range of Karim Ansarifard’s net worth or income is thought to be between £3,000,000. However, his major occupation as a soccer player has brought him a significant amount of wealth.
|Estimated Net Worth in 2023 (Approx)||£3,000,000|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||£2,672,000|
|Salary Per Year (Approx)||£468,000|
|Salary Per Month (Approx)||£46,700|
|Salary per Week||£9,000|
|Salary Per Day||£1,340|
|Salary Per Day||£4|
|Contract Signed/Extension||Aug 30, 2022|
|Contract Expires||May 31, 2024|
|Income Source||Professional Footballer|
Karim Ansarifard FIFA 22 Stats
In FIFA 22, Karim Ansarifard has an overall rating of 72 and his potential is also 72.
FIFA 22 Stats
Overall Rating In FIFA 22
Potential In FIFA 22
|70||Heading Accuracy||56||FK Accuracy|
|68||Short Passing||57||Long Passing|
|30||Defensive Awareness||39||Sliding Tackle|
- Karim was given a training trial by then-coach Ali Daei during one of Saipa’s training camps in his hometown of Ardabil, and he was allowed into the club’s junior academy and reserves.
- After Mohsen Khalili left and former coach Ali Daei retired during the 2007 season, Saipa, the defending Iranian champions, had scoring issues.
- Ansarifard was promoted from the reserves to the first squad after 12 weeks by Ali Daei, and the young talent repaid the coach’s confidence with solid performances, including the lone goal against a potent Sepahan team.
- 13 goals were scored by Ansarifard in the 2009–10 campaign.
- Following his impressive achievements, Karim quickly rose to the top of the Saipa ranks and caught the attention of top European teams like Celtic and Borussia Dortmund.
- Ansarifard leaving Saipa was widely rumored to happen during the 2011–12 Iranian Pro League season.
- He agreed to a three-year contract with Persepolis on June 17, 2012.
- He received a jersey with the number 9.
- Against Aluminum in a preseason game, he scored his debut goal.
- He scored his first goal for Persepolis against Gahar Zagros after making his official debut for the team against Sanat Naft.
- Karim beat Paykan for the second hat trick of his career and his first as a Persepolis player.
- He added to his hat trick in the Hazfi Cup Round of 32 at Malavan.
- He also scored the opening goal for Persepolis in the Hazfi Cup championship.
- Ultimately, his side would lose due to penalties.
- He made the decision to play another season in Iran and joined Tractor after Persepolis listed him as being cut from the team.
- He committed to a one-year deal with a transfer clause that, in the event of offers, would let him play in European leagues.
- In a 1-1 tie with Gostaresh Foolad in the Tabriz derby on August 1, 2013, he made his debut.
- He and Tractor won the Hazfi Cup, and he was recognized as the competition’s Most Valuable Player.
- During his stint with the team, Ansarifard scored seventeen goals for the Tabriz Reds, including fourteen goals in the league, giving him the season’s most goals for the second time in his professional career.
- Tractor released Ansarifard in July 2014, allowing him to sign with a team in Europe.
- After experiencing difficulties acquiring a work permit, Ansarifard signed with Nottingham Forest in the Sky Bet Championship on November 3, 2018.
- The City Ground signed the international player from Iran to a one-and-a-half-year deal.
- On November 3, in the club’s 1-0 victory over Sheffield United, he made his debut by coming on as a substitute.
- Ansarifard assisted on the opening goal and scored his first goal in a 3-0 victory over Hull City at home.
- Ansarifard signed a two-year deal with Omonia in the Cypriot First Division on August 30, 2022, with the possibility of an extra year.
- He made his club debut on September 18 during a 4-0 victory against Paralimni at home.
- He started the scoring on October 6 in the Europa League match, which Manchester United ultimately won at home, 2-3.
- Ansarifard now ranks as Omonia’s 100th player to score in a European match.
- In 2005, Ansarifard received an invitation to join Iran’s U17 national squad.
- He played as a bench warmer and wore number 14 in the 2006 AFC U-17 Championship.
- Ansarifard participated in two games against Yemen and Tajikistan as a substitute.
- In a match against Iceland in November 2009, Ansarifard made his senior national team debut for Iran under Afshin Ghotbi, scoring the game’s lone goal and his first goal at the international level.
- With his third international goal against North Korea on January 15, 2011, Ansarifard became Iran’s youngest-ever AFC Asian Cup goal scorer.
- He was assigned the number 10 originally worn by Ali Daei.
- Ansarifard scored two goals against the Maldives at Azadi Stadium during the 2014 FIFA World Cup qualifying.
He is currently 33 years old (as of 2023).
He is 184 cm tall.
He plays as a forward.
After his transfer to Omonia Nicosia, his net worth is £3,000,000 (as of 2023).