Karim-David Adeyemi (born 18 January 2002) is a German professional footballer who currently plays as a forward for Bundesliga club Borussia Dortmund as well as the Germany national team. Adeyemi was born to a Nigerian father and a Romanian mother in Munich, Germany.
He is a Germany youth international, having played for the under-16s, under-17s, and under-21s. On 5 September 2021, he made his senior team debut for Germany in a 6-0 2022 FIFA World Cup qualifying triumph against Armenia, coming on as a late replacement and scoring his side’s sixth goal in the first minute of second-half injury time. Adeyemi made his debut for Red Bull Salzburg, making him the first player from an Austrian team to do so in the postwar period.
Karim Adeyemi Bio/Wiki
[table id=5386 /]
Red Bull Salzburg
- Austrian Bundesliga: 2019–20, 2020–21, 2021–22
- Austrian Cup: 2019–20, 2020–21, 2021–22
- UEFA European Under-21 Championship: 2021
- Fritz Walter U17 gold medal: 2019
Karim Adeyemi Net Worth
The range of Karim Adeyemi’s net worth or income is thought to be between €18,000,000. However, his major occupation as a soccer player has brought him a significant amount of wealth.
[table id=5388 /]
Karim Adeyemi FIFA 22 Stats
In FIFA 22, Karim Adeyemi has an overall rating of 75 and his potential is also 87.
[table id=5387 /]
Red Bull Salzburg
- Adeyemi began his career with TSV Forstenried before joining local Bundesliga club FC Bayern München at the age of eight.
- A conflict arose as a result of an impasse in negotiating his ongoing stay at the club, and Adeyemi was finally forced to quit the club, which meant that he joined SpVgg Unterhaching in 2012.
- After graduating through the youth divisions, he made his A-Junioren-Bundesliga debut in March 2018 for the U19 squad (Under 19 Bundesliga).
- In April 2018, he scored his first goal in this league in a 3-2 loss against Eintracht Frankfurt U19.
- At the end of the season, he was relegated to the A-Jugend Bayernliga (Under 19 Bayernliga) with Unterhaching.
- Prior to the 2018-19 season, Adeyemi signed a three-year contract with Austrian club FC Red Bull Salzburg.
- He was then loaned out for the season to their feeder club FC Liefering. Adeyemi made his 2.
- Liga debuted against Austria Lustenau on September 1, 2018, and played the entire game as Liefering lost 1-0.
- Adeyemi signed a contract with Bundesliga club Borussia Dortmund until the summer of 2027 on May 10, 2022.
He is currently 21 years old (as of 2023).
He is 177 cm tall.
He plays as a forward.
After his transfer to Borussia Dortmund, his net worth is €18,000,000 (as of 2023).