Mvula Jordan Lotomba, a right-back for Ligue 1 club Nice and the Swiss national team, was born in Switzerland on September 29, 1998. Lotomba was born in Switzerland and has Angolan and Congolese ancestry via both his mother and father.
On October 7, 2020, during a friendly matchup against Croatia, Lotomba made his international team debut for Switzerland. He was a part of the final 26-man roster for the rescheduled UEFA Euro 2020 competition on June 2, 2021.
Jordan Lotomba Bio/Wiki
[table id=5328 /]
- Swiss Super League: 2017–18, 2018–19, 2019–20
- Coupe de France runner-up: 2021–22
Jordan Lotomba Net Worth
The range of Jordan Lotomba’s net worth or income is thought to be between €2,500,000. However, his major occupation as a soccer player has brought him a significant amount of wealth.
[table id=5330 /]
Jordan Lotomba FIFA 22 Stats
In FIFA 22, Jordan Lotomba has an overall rating of 75 and his potential is also 79.
[table id=5329 /]
- Lotomba received his training at Lausanne-Sport.
- On July 24, 2016, he played his first game in the Swiss Super League against Grasshopper Club Zürich.
- He scored the winning goal against Dynamo Kyiv in the UEFA Champions League after joining Young Boys in the summer of 2017.
- He was a member of the Young Boys team that captured the Swiss Super League in 2017–18, the club’s first league crown in 32 years.
- Lotomba emerged as a vital player for the team during the 2019–20 campaign, making 35 appearances for the club as they captured their third straight Super League championship.
- Lotomba signed a contract with Nice on August 3, 2020, for about €5 million.
He is currently 25 years old (as of 2023).
He is 177 cm tall.
He plays as a defender.
After his transfer to OGC Nice, his net worth is €2,500,000 (as of 2023).