Mvula Jordan Lotomba, a right-back for Ligue 1 club Nice and the Swiss national team, was born in Switzerland on September 29, 1998. Lotomba was born in Switzerland and has Angolan and Congolese ancestry via both his mother and father.
On October 7, 2020, during a friendly matchup against Croatia, Lotomba made his international team debut for Switzerland. He was a part of the final 26-man roster for the rescheduled UEFA Euro 2020 competition on June 2, 2021.
Jordan Lotomba Bio/Wiki
|Birth Name||Jordan Mvula Lotomba|
|Nick Name||Jordan Lotomba|
|Age (as of 2023)||25 years|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Libra|
|Birth Place||Yverdon-les-Bains, Switzerland|
|Date of Birth||29 September 1998|
|Hobbies||Music and Gym|
|Mother's Name||Not Available|
|Father's Name||Not Available|
Marital Status, Wife and Children
|Debut Club||OGC Nice|
|Jersey Number||• Switzerland - 26|
• OGC Nice - 23
|Current Team(s)||• Switzerland|
• OGC Nice
|League level||First Tier|
|Caps/Goals||7 / 1|
|Career Manager/ Player Agent||Classico|
|Style Of Play||• Does not dive into tackles|
|Weakness||• Aerial Duels|
Height and Weight
|Height||• in meters - 1.77 m|
• in feet inches - 5′ 10″
|Weight||• in kilograms - 71 kg|
• in pounds - 160 lbs
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||Swiss|
|Chest Size||42 inches|
|Biceps Size||12 inches|
|Waist Size||32 inches|
|Favorite Playing Position||Right-Back|
|Favorite Car||Not Available|
|Favorite Drinks||Red Wine|
|Favorite Cell Phone/Brand||Iphone|
- Swiss Super League: 2017–18, 2018–19, 2019–20
- Coupe de France runner-up: 2021–22
Jordan Lotomba Net Worth
The range of Jordan Lotomba’s net worth or income is thought to be between €2,500,000. However, his major occupation as a soccer player has brought him a significant amount of wealth.
|Estimated Net Worth in 2023 (Approx)||€2,500,000|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||€2,197,458|
|Salary Per Year (Approx)||€728,000|
|Salary per Week||€14,000|
|Contract Signed/Extension||Aug 3, 2020|
|Contract Expires||Jun 30, 2025|
|Income Source||Professional Footballer|
Jordan Lotomba FIFA 22 Stats
In FIFA 22, Jordan Lotomba has an overall rating of 75 and his potential is also 79.
FIFA 22 Stats
Overall Rating In FIFA 22
Potential In FIFA 22
|59||Heading Accuracy||39||FK Accuracy|
|74||Short Passing||60||Long Passing|
|72||Defensive Awareness||73||Sliding Tackle|
- Lotomba received his training at Lausanne-Sport.
- On July 24, 2016, he played his first game in the Swiss Super League against Grasshopper Club Zürich.
- He scored the winning goal against Dynamo Kyiv in the UEFA Champions League after joining Young Boys in the summer of 2017.
- He was a member of the Young Boys team that captured the Swiss Super League in 2017–18, the club’s first league crown in 32 years.
- Lotomba emerged as a vital player for the team during the 2019–20 campaign, making 35 appearances for the club as they captured their third straight Super League championship.
- Lotomba signed a contract with Nice on August 3, 2020, for about €5 million.
He is currently 25 years old (as of 2023).
He is 177 cm tall.
He plays as a defender.
After his transfer to OGC Nice, his net worth is €2,500,000 (as of 2023).