Swedish professional footballer Carl Henrik Jordan Larsson (born 20 June 1997) plays forward for Bundesliga club Schalke 04 and the Sweden national team. Before joining Spartak Moscow in 2019, Larsson represented Helsingborgs IF, NEC Nijmegen, and IFK Norrköping after beginning his career with Högaborgs BK in Sweden in the early 2010s.
He participated in the Sweden national team’s UEFA Euro 2020 squad and made his full international debut for Sweden in 2018. Henrik Larsson, a current manager, and the former professional player is his father.
Jordan Larsson Bio/Wiki
|Birth Name||Carl Henrik Jordan Larsson|
|Nick Name||Jordan Larsson|
|Age (as of 2023)||26 years|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Gemini|
|Birth Place||Rotterdam, Netherlands|
|Date of Birth||20 June 1997|
|Hobbies||Music and Gym|
|Mother's Name||Magdalena Larsson|
|Father's Name||Henrik Larsson|
Marital Status, Wife and Children
|Brands Endorsed||Not Available|
|Debut Club||Helsingborgs IF|
|Jersey Number||• Sweden - 25|
• FC Schalke - 7
|Current Team(s)||• Sweden|
• FC Schalke
|Career Manager/ Player Agent||HCM Sports Management|
• Through balls
• Long shots
• Taking set-pieces
• Key passes
• Holding on to the ball
|Weakness||• Defensive contribution|
Height and Weight
|Height||• in meters - 1.75 m|
• in feet inches - 5′ 9″
|Weight||• in kilograms - 69 kg|
• in pounds - 150 lbs
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||Swedish|
|Chest Size||36 inches|
|Biceps Size||12 inches|
|Waist Size||32 inches|
|Favorite Playing Position||Forward|
|Favorite Car||Not Available|
|Favorite Drinks||Red Bull|
|Favorite Cell Phone/Brand||Iphone|
Henrik Larsson, who played in the same position for Feyenoord, Högaborgs BK, Helsingborgs IF, Celtic, Barcelona, Manchester United, and the Sweden national team, is the player’s father. The senior Larsson scored 242 goals for Celtic alone while winning championships in the Netherlands, Scotland, Spain, and England. When Larsson’s father was a player for Feyenoord, he was born in Rotterdam. He was given the basketball player Michael Jordan’s name.
Through his paternal grandpa, he has Cape Verdean ancestry. When his father played at Celtic Park, Larsson frequently appeared there and joined him for on-field celebrations after victories.
Jordan Larsson Net Worth
The range of Jordan Larsson’s net worth or income is thought to be between £5,000,000. However, his major occupation as a soccer player has brought him a significant amount of wealth.
|Estimated Net Worth in 2023 (Approx)||£5,000,000|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||£4,000,000|
|Salary Per Year (Approx)||£1,300,000|
|Salary Per Month (Approx)||£265,050|
|Salary per Week||£25,000|
|Salary Per Day||£25,000|
|Salary Per Day||£5|
|Contract Signed/Extension||Aug 5, 2022|
|Contract Expires||Jun 30, 2025|
|Income Source||Professional Footballer|
Jordan Larsson FIFA 22 Stats
In FIFA 22, Jordan Larsson has an overall rating of 74 and his potential is also 79.
FIFA 22 Stats
Overall Rating In FIFA 22
Potential In FIFA 22
|64||Heading Accuracy||73||FK Accuracy|
|78||Short Passing||69||Long Passing|
|28||Defensive Awareness||16||Sliding Tackle|
- Larsson played for FC Barcelona’s La Masia academy when his father represented the team from 2004 to 2006.
- He started his senior career at Högaborg in Division 2 of Swedish Football, the fourth tier of the national league.
- The 41-year-old Larsson, who was making a return due to an injury problem at Högaborg.
- Played alongside his 15-year-old son on June 19, 2013, in a game against Tenhults IF.
- In January 2014, at the age of 16, Larsson was being followed by Manchester United.
- Instead, he made the identical transfer that his father had made 22 years earlier.
- He signed a four-year contract with the city’s dominant team, Helsingborgs IF.
- On July 27, 2014, Larsson made his Allsvenskan debut, substituting for Mattias Lindström in the 73rd minute of a 1-1 home tie against Orebro SK.
- On August 26, he made his debut in the second round of the Svenska Cupen against Division 2 team Torslanda IK, winning 4-1 on the road.
- His father took over as the team’s manager in November, promising the public that he would not engage in nepotism.
- After that, on March 4, in the group round of the competition, Larsson opened a 2-2 tie against Syrianska FC of the Superettan with a goal that attracted notice overseas for the caliber of its skill and was evocative of his father.
- As his father did in 1993, Larsson moved from Helsingborg to the Dutch Eredivisie on January 2, 2017, and then signed with NEC.
- On August 18, he scored his first goal in Dutch football, one in each half of a 3-1 victory over Almere City FC at home in the season opener.
- Through the play-offs, NEC was demoted to the Eerste Divisie to end the campaign.
- Larsson was signed by FC Spartak Moscow of the Russian Premier League on August 2 for for €4 million.
- On August 25, he scored his first goal for Spartak against PFC Krylia Sovetov Samara.
- In a 3-0 victory over FC Lokomotiv Moscow on October 27, 2019, he scored twice after being brought on as a substitute in the second half.
- Gustaf Nilsson assisted Larsson in the 2-0 victory for Sweden over Belarus on October 7, 2015, at Sint-Niklaas, Belgium, in the opening match of the 2016 UEFA European Under-19 Championship qualifying.
- The elite round saw them ousted despite having advanced from the qualifying round.
- Coach Hakan Ericson selected three strikers for the Brazilian Olympic team in 2016, with Larsson being one of them.
- Helsingborg only had one other striker available, therefore his father and club management asked him to go.
- Russian Cup: 2021–22
He is currently 26 years old (as of 2023).
He is 175 cm tall.
He plays as a forward.
After his transfer to FC Schalke, his net worth is £5,000,000 (as of 2023).