John Phillip Stamos is an actor, singer, producer, and vocalist from the United States. He rose to prominence after a role as Blackie Parrish on the ABC television show General Hospital, for which he received a Daytime Emmy nomination for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series. He is most recognized for his television work, particularly as Jesse Katsopolis on the ABC comedy Full House. Stamos has starred in a number of TV films and series after the program ended in 1995. He has been the official national spokesman for Project Cuddle since 2005.
Due to his youthful charm and appeal, he possessed the archetypal bad boy image early in his profession. He tried hard to destroy this reputation and began acting in more dramatic roles. Along with performing, he dabbled in musical theatre, debuting as an entertainer on Broadway in 1995. He’s also a talented musician who can play the drums, guitar, piano, and bass, among other instruments.
John Stamos Bio/Wiki
|Birth Name||John Phillip Stamos|
|Nick Name||Not Known|
|Age||60 years (as in 2023)|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Leo|
|Birth Place||Cypress, California, United States|
|Date of Birth||19 August 1963|
|Home Town||Cypress, California|
|Hobbies||Playing Musical Instruments|
|Mother’s Name||Loretta Phillips|
|Father’s Name||William John Stamos|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Leah Marsh |
Marital Status, Wife and Children
|Wife/Spouse||Rebecca Romijn (1998 to 2005)|
Caitlin Mchugh (2018 to present)
|Marriage Date||19 September 1998 (Rebecca Romijn )|
Febrauary 2018 (Caitlin Mchugh)
|School||John F. Kennedy High School|
|Educational Qualification||College Dropout|
|Brands Endorsed||Dannon’s Oikos greek yogurt|
|Career Manager||Not Known|
Height, Weight, and Figure Measurements
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters – 180 cm|
in meters – 1.80 m
in Feet Inches – 5’ 11”
|Weight (Approx.)||in Kilograms – 76 kg|
in Pounds – 167 lbs
|Chest Size||39 inches|
|Biceps Size||Not Known|
|Waist Size||31 inches|
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||Greek|
|Dress Size||6 (US)|
|Shoe Size||Not Known|
|Favourite Food||Hollywood Brown Derby Cobb Salad|
|Favourite Book||Books by James Patterson|
|Favourite Colors||Navy blue|
|Favourite Band||Beach Boys|
William “Bill” Stamos, a second-generation Greek-American restaurateur, and Loretta gave birth to John Stamos on 19 August 1963, in Cypress, California. His surname is Stamatopoulos, which he inherited from his father.
Drew Carey Bio, Age, Height, Wife, Show, Cast, Net Worth & Wiki
Stamos was employed at his father’s fast-food restaurants as a child as well as a teenager within the Orange County region flipping burgers. He was a member of the parade during his high school at the John F. Kennedy High School. He saw his first Beach Boys performance when he was 15 years old, and being a great fan, he went on to tour with the group.
He informed his parents when he was 15 that he wanted to pursue a career in acting and singing, and they happily agreed. He intended to attend Cypress College for the 1981 semester, but he dropped out in the first semester to pursue a career in acting, which he did with his father’s approval. He earned his first job at General Hospital after only three weeks.
Stamos revealed on Jimmy Kimmel Live! in April 2015 that Netflix has picked up Full House for a 13 episode sequel, named Fuller House, which will premiere on 26 February 2016.
He joined the cast of the Fox comedy Grandfathered in September, with Josh Peck, Christina Milian, as well as Paget Brewster. In 2016, Stamos starred in the sequel to My Big Fat Greek Wedding and was cast as Dr. Brock Holt in the second season of Fox’s black comedy series Scream Queens.
In 2018, Stamos played Dr. Nicky in Lifetime’s previous television production of You. In the second season of You, Stamos would reprise his role.
John Stamos Net Worth
John Stamos is a multi-millionaire with a net worth of $30 million.
|Estimated Net Worth in 2023 (Approx)||$30 million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||$25 million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021 (Approx)||$25 million|
|Annual Salary||Not Known|
John Stamos is one of Hollywood’s most successful performers. He amassed wealth as a tаlеntеd аctоr by appearing in the lеаd сhаrасtеr оf various TV shows. He has also worked on many music videos.
John bought a 4,000 square foot property in Beverly Hills for $3.57 million in May 2005. In 2020, he put this house on the market for $6.75 million. He paid $5.75 million for a property in a gated neighborhood in Hidden Hills, California, in August 2019.
Berry Gordy Biography, Age, Wife, Children, Motown, Net Worth & Wiki
- In late January 1982, Stamos made his acting debut as Blackie Parrish on the television drama General Hospital, for which he was shortlisted for a Daytime Emmy Award in 1984. In April of the same year, he landed the main part in the CBS comedy series Dreams, in which he portrayed an aspiring singer in the same-named band.
- Later, he co-starred with Jack Klugman in the comedy You Again? in 1986.
- Stamos made his acting debut in the action spy thriller Never Too Young to Die in 1986. Full House, an ABC sitcom that premiered in the late 1980s, eventually became a smash, solidifying Stamos’ career. He portrayed Jesse, the main character on the program who lived with his brother-in-law, whose deceased wife was Jesse’s elder sister. The shoe ended after eight seasons in 1995.
- Stamos has appeared in various commercials, stage performances, television shows, and films. In 2001 he played a leading part in television programs Thieves and Jake in Progress. Both series were only shown for a few episodes before being canceled.
- In 2003, Stamos appeared as a guest actor on Friends in “The One with the Donor,” episode in which he played a guy that went to Chandler and Monica’s apartment for dinner, unaware that he will be interviewed to become a sperm donor.
- In 2005 Stamos appeared as himself in a first-season episode of MTV’s The Andy Milonakis Show.
- He landed a role as paramedic turned intern Tony Gates in the medical drama ER as a recurring character in 2006, at the beginning of the thirteenth season.
- Stamos starred in the television adaption of A Raisin in the Sun in early 2008.
- He was the roasting expert at the Comedy Central Roast of Bob Saget in mid-2008.
- Stamos has been featured in a series of advertisements for Dannon’s Greek yogurt brand Oikos since 2011.
- His debut Super Bowl ad aired at the 2012 Super Bowl.
- Throughout season three of the USA Network series Necessary Roughness, Stamos joined on for a recurring role.
- Stamos appeared in the sequel to Full House, which was released on Netflix in February 2016.
- He joined the cast of the Fox comedy Grandfathered in September 2015, with Christina Milian, Josh Peck, and Paget Brewster.
- In 2016, Stamos starred in the sequel to My Big Fat Greek Wedding. That same year he was cast as Dr. Brock Holt in the second season of Fox’s black comedy-drama series Scream Queens.
- Stamos featured as Dr. Nicky in Lifetime’s previous television adaption of You, which debuted on September 9, 2018. The program has been relegated to Netflix Originals. Stamos will resume his role as Dr. Nicky in the second season of Netflix’s You in 2019.
- For his role in General Hospital, he earned the Young Artist Award for Best Young Actor in 1984.
- He has been a spokesman for Project Cuddle, an NGO devoted to preventing newborn abandonment.
- In 2016, he received the People’s Choice Award for Grandfathered.
- He was married a supermodel, Rebecca Romijn eventually they got divorced in 2005.
- He got married to Caitlin McHugh in 2018 and they have a son together.
- He is a huge fan of the Beach Boys, a renowned rock band.
- He appears to be playing conga drums and steel drums in the Beach Boys’ music video Kokomo in 1988.
John Stamos has two sisters Alaina Stamos and Janeen Stamos.
Rebecca Romijn is John Stamos’s first wife.