Jewel Kilcher is a singer, musician, songwriter, actor, and author from the United States. After the publication of her debut album Pieces of You in 1995, she rose to stardom. She has sold over 30 million albums worldwide and has been nominated for four Grammy Awards.
Jewel is now a well-known vocalist, composer, guitarist, on-stage performer, and recording artist in the modern music world. Her debut album was certified platinum 15 times over, and three of her singles charted on the Billboard Hot 100.
Jewel Kilcher Bio/Wiki
|Birth Name||Jewel Kilcher|
|Age||48 year old (as in 2023)|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Gemini|
|Birth Place||Payson, Utah, United States.|
|Date of Birth||May 23, 1974.|
Utah County, Utah
|Home Town||Homer, Alaska, U.S|
Listening to music
|Mother’s Name||Lenedra Jewel Kilcher|
|Father’s Name||Attila Kuno Kilcher|
Atz Lee Kilcher
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Sean Penn |
Marital Status, Husband and Children
|Husband/Spouse||Ty Murray (2008 – 2014)|
|Marriage Date||7 August 2008|
|Children||Kase Townes Murray|
|College/University||Interlochen Arts Academy|
Height, Weight, and Figure Measurements
|Height (Approx.)||In centimeter – 167cm|
In meter – 1.67 m
In Feet Inches – 5’6″
|Weight (Approx.)||n Kilogram – 54kg|
In Pounds – 119 lbs
|Breast Size||33 inches|
|Hips Size||35 inches|
|Waist Size||25 inches|
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||White|
|Eye Color||Dark brown|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
|Shoe Size||7.5 (US)|
|Favourite Food||West Indian Cherry|
|Favourite Actor||Sean Penn|
|Favourite Actress||Sigourney Weaver|
Jewel Kilcher was born in Payson, Utah, in the United States, on May 23, 1974. Attila Kuno and Lenedra Kilcher were her parents when she was born. When she was eight years old, her parents divorced and she was left alone. Shane, her older brother, and Atz Jr., her younger brother, are her siblings.
After her parents divorced, Jewel moved in with her father. She used to perform music in roadhouses with her father. It also turned into a source of income for the father-daughter team.
Jewel Kilcher was awarded a partial scholarship to the Interlochen Arts Academy in Michigan. She was working in a dance studio at the moment when she was recommended to apply to the Academy by the studio instructor. While at Michigan, she acquired classical training and learned to play the guitar.
She relocated to San Diego after graduating from the academy and worked in a coffee shop there. She also worked as a phone operator in a computer warehouse.
Jewel Kilcher Net Worth
The estimated net worth of singer-actor Jewel is $14 million.
|Estimated Net Worth in 2023 (Approx)||$16 million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||$14 million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021 (Approx)||$14 million|
|Annual Salary||Not Known|
- Jewel Kilcher’s debut album, Pieces of You, was released by Atlantic Records in 1995. The album remained on the Billboard 200 chart for two years. Jewel was asked to perform the American National Anthem during the Super Bowl XXXII in San Diego in 1998.
- Spirit was her second studio album, released in 1998. Hands, Down So Long, and Jupiter, as well as a remix of What’s Simple, is True, are among the album’s singles. The track Hands peaked at No. 6 on the Billboard Hot 100. Joy: A Holiday Collection, her third studio album, was released the following year.
- Jewel Kilcher’s fourth studio album, This Way, was released in 2001. Standing Still and Break Me are two of the album’s singles. On the Billboard 200, the album debuted at No. 9. In 2003, Jewel released her album 0304. “Intuition,” the album’s lead song, is more pop-oriented. On the Billboard 100 chart, the song reached No. 20 and No. 5 respectively.
- Jewel released Goodbye Alice in Wonderland in 2006, which peaked at No. 8 on the Billboard Album Chart. Jewel and Jason Michael Carroll recorded a duet called No Good in Goodbye in 2007.
- Perfectly Clear, Jewel Kilcher’s debut country album, was released in 2008. The album opened at No. 1 on Billboard Country Album and No. 8 on Billboard 200. Somerset Entertainment and Fisher-Price Records partnered on her album Lullaby, which was published in 2010.
- Sweet and Wild, Jewel Kilcher’s next album, was released in 2010. Her greatest hits album, Greatest Hits, was published in 2013. Kelly Clarkson and Pistol Annie’s sang duets on the album. Picking Up the Pieces, her next album was released in 2015.
- Jewel dabbled with writing and acting in addition to singing. She’s appeared in shows including The Young and the Restless, Men in Trees, Axe Cop, and The Lyon’s Den, among others.
- After 2010, Jewel had only some in shows and had a low celebrity profile. Even it was announced in 2014, that her next album won’t be released by a major label.
- She made a comeback in the sixth season of the reality TV series The Masked Singer.
- Jewel Kilcher began her career by performing at Inner Change.
- She starred in Ang Lee’s American Civil War drama Ride With The Devil, which was released in 1999.
- She portrayed June Carter Cash in the Lifetime original film Ring of Fire, which starred Matt Ross as Johnny Cash.
- In 1995, Jewel & Sean Penn began dating after she debuted on Conan O’Brien’s Late Night. .
- When she released her debut country album, Perfectly Clear, in 2008, she transitioned from folk-pop vocalist to country singer.
- Jewel Kilcher and her father, Atz Kilcher, perform the theme song for Discovery Channel’s Alaska: The Final Frontier, a reality show that follows her extended family’s homesteading lifestyle in the Alaskan wilderness.
- The musician nearly died of an undiagnosed kidney ailment while homeless and without health insurance. In 2010, she discussed the incident on A&E’s Celebrity Close Calls.
After six years of marriage, Jewel and her husband Ty Murray divorced.
Queen of Hearts is believed to be Hilary Swank, who is friends with Jewel and impressed the audience with Mallard.
Payson, Utah, United States.