Kendall Nicole Jenner (born November 3, 1995) is an American model, media personality, and socialite. In addition to being the daughter of Kris Jenner and Caitlyn Jenner (then known as Bruce Jenner), she is also the star of the reality television series Keeping Up with the Kardashians. At the age of fourteen, Jenner began modeling. Aside from ad campaigns and photoshoots, she walked the runways for high-fashion designers during the New York, Milan, and Paris fashion weeks in 2014 and 2015. In addition to appearing in campaigns, editorials, and cover shoots for LOVE and various international Vogue editions, Jenner also serves as an ambassador for Estée Lauder.
Forbes magazine ranked Jenner at No. 16 on its list of top-earning models in 2015, with an estimated annual income of $4 million. According to Forbes, Jenner became the world’s most highly compensated model in 2017, displacing Gisele Bündchen, who had led the list since 2002. The most-followed star on Instagram with more than 250 million followers, she represents Estée Lauder’s multimedia advertising campaigns and has appeared on the covers of ‘Vogue,’ ‘Allure,’ ‘Harper’s Bazaar,’ and ‘Garage.’ She is the brand ambassador for multimedia advertisement campaigns of Estée Lauder.
Kendall Jenner Bio/Wiki
The table below reveals concise information about Kendall Jenner. It allows you to read through the famous American model, media personality, and socialite’s profile as quickly as possible.
[table id=5522 /]
Kendall Jenner Family – Parents And Siblings
Kendall Nicole Jenner was born on November 3, 1995, in Los Angeles, California to former Olympic decathlete champion Caitlyn Jenner (then known as Bruce Jenner) and television personality and businesswoman Kris Jenner (née Houghton). As a tribute to Kris’ best friend Nicole Brown Simpson, who was murdered just before Jenner was born, Jenner was given the middle name Jenner.
Jenner has a younger sister, Kylie, as well as eight older half-siblings. On Caitlyn’s mother’s side, she has three older half-brothers (Burt, Brandon, and Brody Jenner) and one older half-sister (Caitlyn Marino). Jenner has three older half-sisters (Kourtney, Kim, Khloé) and one older half-brother (Rob Kardashian).
Jenner was raised in Calabasas, an upscale suburb west of Los Angeles, with her sister and the Kardashians. In order to pursue her modeling career, Jenner attended Sierra Canyon School before switching to homeschooling. In 2014, she graduated from college.
Rise To Fame
Kendall Jenner began appearing on the reality television program Keeping Up with the Kardashians in 2007, with her parents, Kourtney Kardashian, Kim Kardashian, Khloé Kardashian, and Rob Kardashian.
The series was a success for its network, E! It spawned numerous spin-off series, including Kourtney and Kim Take Miami, Khloé & Lamar, Kourtney and Kim Take New York, and Kourtney and Khloé Take The Hamptons, where Jenner appeared on multiple occasions.
Kendall Jenner Net Worth
The net worth of Kendall Jenner is $90 million as of 2023.
[table id=5523 /]
Kendall is one of the world’s highest-paid models. In the period from June 2015 to June 2016, she earned a total of $10 million.
Her earnings were more than double those of the previous year when she earned approximately $4 million. In the period between June 2016 and June 2017, she earned an additional $10 million. She earned $22 million between June 2017 and June 2018.
In 2019, she earned approximately $12 million from her various endeavors. Her income is derived from social media posts, appearance fees, and endorsement agreements with companies such as Calvin Klein, Estee Lauder, Marc Jacobs, Fendi, Kar Lagerfeld, and others.
Kendall Jenner Instagram Earnings
Among the top 15 most-followed celebrities on Instagram, Kendall Jenner is among the most popular. A single Instagram-sponsored post can earn Kendall hundreds of thousands of dollars.
It is reported that she was paid $250,000 in 2017 to promote the infamous Fyre Festival, which ended up being a disaster. Kendall typically earns between $100 and $150,000 per sponsored post.
Kendall Jenner House(s)
Kendall purchased her first real estate property in 2014 when she purchased a condo in Westwood, California for $1.3 million. In June 2017, she attempted to sell the condo for $1.6 million but finally had to lower the price to $1.5 million in order to find a buyer.
The Hollywood Hills home Kendall sold in 2017 was valued at $6.85 million. After purchasing the property in 2016 from actors John Krasinski and Emily Blunt, she gained approximately $350,000 from the sale. The home of Jimmy Kimmel was direct across the street. For $1.86 million, Blunt and Krasinski purchased the house in 2009.
Kendall purchased a five-bedroom home in Beverly Hills for $8.55 million in October 2017. Her Hollywood Hills home was sold primarily due to the fact that it was semi-exposed and she had a number of 911 stalker incidents there.
This new Beverly Hills residence is located in the much more secure gated community of Mulholland Estates. However, it should be noted that Paris Hilton’s Mulholland residence was burglarized five times. Today, Christina Aguilera is Paris Hilton’s next-door neighbor.
Kendall Jenner Business Ventures
Jenner has secured several lucrative business deals with her younger sister Kylie, as well as her Kardashian family. A combined profit of $100,000 was earned by her and Kylie in 2011 when she created two nail lacquers for Nicole by OPI’s Kardashian Kolors line.
As part of their collaborations, the Jenner sisters released “Metal Haven by Kendall & Kylie” jewelry in 2013, a shoe and handbag line for Nordstrom under Steve Madden’s Madden Girl line in 2014, a “Kendall + Kylie Collection” with PacSun in 2013, and a “Kendall + Kylie” Topshop collection in 2016.
As well, each Jenner and Kardashian sister launched their own paid subscription mobile app website in September 2015 in partnership with Whalerock Industries, and the Jenner sisters launched “Kendall and Kylie” in 2016, a spinoff of Kim’s “Kim Kardashian: Hollywood” app.
In order to raise funds for Children’s Hospital Los Angeles, Jenner has set up an eBay account where she auctions off old clothing. As a result, the Kardashian and Jenner sisters raised funds for their charities through eBay in 2013. On November 10, 2013, Jenner participated in a charity yard sale with her family.
Share Our Strength: No Kid Hungry and the Greater Los Angeles Fisher House Foundation received donation matching funds from the sale. The Kardashian and Jenner families visited Children’s Hospital Los Angeles on Tuesday, December 24, 2013, for a Christmas Eve visit.
On January 19, 2014, Jenner joined Khloe Kardashian, Lil Twist, and The Game for a charity bowling match at PINZ bowling alley in Studio City, California. In order to raise funds for The Robin Hood Foundation, a nonprofit for which The Game pledged to raise US$1 million, The Game organized the event.
Kendall and her sister, Kylie, took part in two kickball games sponsored by Chris Brown in Glendale, California, in 2014 and on August 16, 2014. It was during a fashion shoot in Venice Beach in 2015 that Kendall Jenner, Ansel Elgort, Gigi Hadid, and Jenner’s agent Ashleah Gonzales encountered the unhoused model/actor John Economou, who was signed to a Two Management contract by the company’s president, Luc Brinker.
The launch of Love issue 13 took place at Marc Jacobs’ Bookmarc store in New York City on February 14, 2015. To raise funds for Designers Against AIDS, she posed in a limited-edition T-shirt sale.
As part of her birthday campaign in 2017, Jenner asked fans to donate $22 to Charity: Water, a non-profit organization dedicated to providing clean, safe drinking water to people in developing countries.
She launched Zaza World merchandise in 2020 to benefit Coronavirus relief efforts; net profits were donated to Feeding America, which supports shelters, soup kitchens, and underserved communities throughout the country.
Kendall Jenner Boyfriends, Husband, And Children
In the summer of 2017, Jenner began dating NBA player Blake Griffin. They broke up in April 2018. From June 2018 to February 2020, Jenner was in an on-again, off-again relationship with NBA player Ben Simmons. Jenner was in a relationship with NBA player Devin Booker during the period June 2020 to October 2022.
Jenner faced large public criticism in November 2020 after holding a birthday party with more than one hundred attendees during the Coronavirus pandemic. Many celebrities attended the party, including Justin and Hailey Bieber, the Weeknd, and Winnie Harlow, despite a Safer-at-Home order being in effect in Los Angeles County.
As Jenner’s mother explained to Andy Cohen, “we are extremely responsible, and we make sure that our family and our closest friends undergo the required testing. So, we do what we can, we try to follow the rules.”
Love Story Of Kendall Jenner And Devin Booker
Has Kendall Jenner found her soul mate? In her relationship with Devin Booker, the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star experienced plenty of ups and downs. Booker and Jenner were first spotted on a double date – with other people – in May 2018. At the time, the model was dating Ben Simmons, but Booker was linked to Kylie Jenner’s then-best friend Jordyn Woods.
According to the media, Booker and Woods’ relationship quietly ended in February 2019 after she was caught kissing Khloé Kardashian’s on-again, off-again boyfriend, Tristan Thompson, at an event. Woods and Kylie’s friendship came to an end as a result of the scandal that caused Kardashian and Thompson to split. (Kardashian and Thompson reconnected in August 2020.)
In the meantime, Kendall and Simmons continued to date intermittently.
In May 2019, she told Vogue, “I’m very young and right now I feel like relationships aren’t always that certain, so I don’t want to draw too much attention to something if I do not know what it’s going to be long term,” she explained.
“A relationship is only meant to be between two people, and once it becomes the business of the world, it begins to affect the two people psychologically. If everyone is allowed into your relationship, you are allowing all these opinions into it, and I do not believe that is fair.”
The last time Kendall and Simmons were spotted together was in February 2020.
In a behind-the-scenes video for a Calvin Klein campaign at the time, she stated, “A lot of the relationships have taught me a lot about myself.”. “And what I want from someone or from a relationship.”
In April of that year, E! personality was spotted out with Booker. It was subsequently claimed that Woods had thrown shade via Twitter.
A since-deleted tweet by the influencer read, “Haha good morning,” along with three trash can emojis. As for Kendall, she did not acknowledge Woods’ alleged shade. In response to social media users who accused her of “passing around” NBA players after she was photographed with the Phoenix Suns player, she fired back at them.
In April 2020, Kendall, who has also been linked to Blake Griffin, tweeted “They act as if I am not fully in control of where I throw this couch.”
Kendall and Booker pulled the plug after more than two years of dating, but only for a few weeks. According to the media, the couple reunited two months after their June 2022 split. In the fall of that year, they decided to call it quits once again.
Kendall Jenner And Harry Styles
From 2013 to 2019, Keeping Up with the Kardashians star Kendall Jenner and Harry Styles were romantically linked multiple times.
In spite of not confirming their relationship, the model and singer have a long history of romantic entanglements, including trips on Ellen DeGeneres’ yacht and ski vacations for New Year’s Eve.
Jenner and Styles even shared a memorable meal together during Jenner’s stint as host of The Late Late Show in December 2019. During Corden’s “Spill Your Guts or Fill Your Guts” game, the two looked like old friends.
Here is a look back at Harry Styles and Kendall Jenner’s relationship over the years, from casual nights out to sharing secrets on late-night television.
Kendall Jenner And Harry Styles Relationship Timeline
- Styles and Kendall shared dinner at Craig’s restaurant in West Hollywood shortly after splitting from Swift earlier in the year. They were photographed leaving the restaurant in Styles’ car. Both parties were quick to deny rumors of romance following the meeting. A source at the time stated that the two were simply friends, while Kendall assured everyone on Twitter that she was indeed single at the time.
- A new rumor of a romance began to circulate on Dec 1, 2014, when the pair attended the British Fashion Awards at the London Coliseum with pal Cara Delevingne.
- Jenner and Styles were seen skiing and snowboarding in Mammoth, California, on New Year’s Day in 2014. It was reported that the couple stayed in a house with a group of friends, although they appeared to be in a relationship.
- When Styles and Jenner vacationed in Anguilla in the Eastern Caribbean two years later, they welcomed another new year together. In December 2016, fans observed the couple at a restaurant and later on a yacht.
- As part of their vacation, they boarded Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi’s yacht in St. Barts on January 2, 2016.
- In West Hollywood, California, on Jan. 23, 2016, Jenner and Styles attended a private party honoring music agent Jeff Azoff’s birthday at the Troubadour rock club. Additionally, Jenner’s mother, Kris Jenner, and Styles’ stepfather, Robin Twist, attended the event.
- Jenner and Styles were spotted on a date in Los Angeles on Sept. 1, 2016, with an onlooker remarking that Jenner was “beaming all night.”
According to a source, Styles and Jenner were rumored to be giving romance another try.
- Several of Jenner’s rumored love interests attended her 21st birthday bash at Los Angeles hotspot Delilah, and Styles was among those present. There were also NBA player Clarkson and rapper Travis Scott on the guest list (although Scott would begin a relationship with Jenner’s younger sister Kylie Jenner just months later).
- It was reported in 2017 that the “Adore You” singer alluded to his relationship with Kendall Jenner in a Rolling Stone article.
- There is no doubt that celebrities reunite at fashion’s biggest night, but when Kendall and Harry were spotted having a conversation inside the event in May 2019, a picture was worth a thousand words. It was not the end of the night for the pair. Despite the fact that they did not end the night, they joined some other pals and continued the party well into the next morning, and were seen leaving an afterparty around 6 a.m.
- When Styles filled in for Corden on The Late Late Show, fans went wild as the two hung out on camera and played the enlightening game, “Fill Your Guts or Spill Your Guts.” The easy chemistry between the two left many wondering whether they were still together or simply great friends post-relationship.
- During the game, Jenner read the question to herself and admitted, “I am dying to know this.” She asked, “Which songs on your last album were about me?” The audience cheered, but Styles chose not to divulge which tracks might be related to the TV personality by eating cod sperm.
- During Styles’ concert in November 2022, Jenner was seen enjoying a night out with her sister Kylie Jenner and Hailey Bieber. In videos shared on social media, concertgoers can be seen smiling and dancing to Styles’ music.
It is no secret that Jenner is no stranger to controversy and public criticism.
- In the United States District Court for the Central District of California, attorneys representing Jenner Inc. filed a $10 million lawsuit against esthetic medical company Cutera on February 10, 2016. Jenner’s legal team objected to the company using her brand without her permission. Jenner had appeared in Cutera’s advertisements for its Laser Genesis acne treatment. Jenner’s attorneys dropped the charges in May 2016.
- Jenner received $250,000 for an Instagram post promoting the upcoming Fyre Festival in January 2017. Jenner was criticized for promoting Fyre Festival, which was a fraudulent event plagued by corruption and inefficiency.
- Her appearance in a Pepsi commercial entitled “Live for Now” drew harsh criticism for trivializing the Black Lives Matter movement and protesting against police brutality in April 2017.
- Once again, in June 2017, she was embroiled when she and her sister Kylie launched T-shirts featuring logos or images of famous musicians or bands, including Tupac Shakur, The Doors, Metallica, Pink Floyd, and The Notorious B.I.G. In addition to a cease and desist letter from several estates of the featured artists, the photographer whose image of Tupac Shakur was used even sued the sisters for infringement of copyright. A public apology was issued by the sisters after they removed the shirts.
- After sharing the campaign shoot for her tequila company, 818 Tequila, on Instagram in May 2021, Jenner was criticized for culturally appropriating Mexican culture. Jenner appeared in the advertisement riding a horse through an agave field where native farmers were harvesting the agave and then raising a glass with them. Following complaints, Jenner disabled comments on the post, and her representatives declined to comment.
- The Italian fashion company Liu Jo sued Jenner for $1.8 million in August 2021 for an alleged breach of contract. She was accused of causing the company “great expense” by only completing one of two photoshoots for which she had already been paid $1.35 million of the $1.5 million total, plus 20% service fees.
Kendall Jenner Career – Movies And TV Shows
- Her television career began in 2007 when she was cast in her family’s hit series “Keeping Up with the Kardashians,” broadcast on the “E!” cable network.
- Besides her appearance on Khloé & Lamar, Khloé and Kim Take New York, and Khloé and Khloé Take Miami, she has also been featured in other associated spin-offs.
- On July 12, 2009, at the age of fourteen, she signed with the modeling and talent agency “Wilhelmina Models,” embarking on the world of modeling.
- She landed her first modeling assignment in December 2009 for American fast fashion retailer Forever 21 titled “Rocker Babes with a Twist.”
- Jenner, along with other television stars such as Kevin McHale and Ashley Benson, appeared in a video for one of the hit songs from the “One Call” boy band, titled “Blacklight.”
- In April of that year, she appeared in a snapshot in Teen Vogue.
- In September 2011, she walked the runway for fashion designer Sherri Hill at the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week.
- As part of the Nicole by OPI Kardashian Kolors 2011 nail polish collection, she developed two signature nail lacquers. As a result of Kendall Jenner’s signature nail lacquer, the Jenner sisters earned more than $100,000.
- During the same year, the sisters were featured as “Style Stars” and “Style Ambassadors” by “Seventeen” magazine.
- On March 16, 2012, Kendall and Kylie Jenner were appointed creative directors of Gillette Venus Gets Ready with Kendall & Kylie Jenner. It was originally broadcast on Gillette’s Facebook page.
- In 2012, she appeared in the episode “I KaWaMamua” of the American action police procedural television series “Hawaii Five-0”.
- A year later, she had written for “Flavour Magazine,” “American Cheerleader,” “Lovecat,” “Teen Prom,” “GenLux,” “Raine,” and “Looks.”
- In November 2012, she teamed up with fashion celebrity and beauty photographer Russell James for editorial work and joint assignments. Harper’s Bazaar Arabia, Miss Vogue Australia, and Kurv have featured their work.
- On November 15, 2012, Kendall and Kylie collaborated with PacSun and developed their own fashion line “The Kendall & Kylie Collection” based on their personal tastes.
- Later, they collaborated with “TopShop” to launch another collection on February 8, 2016.
- In July 2013, the Jenner sisters developed “Metal Haven by Kendall & Kylie” in collaboration with Pascal Mouawad’s Glamhouse.
- She signed with the New York-based model management company, “The Society Management” on November 21, 2013.
- During her tenure with the company, she walked the runway for several upcoming fashion brands and designers including Marc Jacobs, Tommy Hilfiger, Chanel, Giles Deacon, and Donna Karan.
- During her time on the show, she appeared as a guest star in the episode “ShakesparagusSpeare” from “The High Fructose Adventures of Annoying Orange” in which she voiced a character titled Strawberry. On January 20, 2014, the episode aired. The same year, she also completed her graduation.
- Gradually, she gained recognition in the fashion and glamour world by shooting covers and editorials for “Teen Vogue,” “Love,” and “Interview.”
- In June 2014, she co-authored a science fiction/dystopian novel with her sister, Kylie, and ghost-writer Maya Sloan. “Time Of The Twins,” a sequel created by the Jenner sisters and Katherine Killmond and Elizabeth Killmond-Roman, was released on November 15, 2016.
- In August 2014, she appeared in the music video “Recognize” by Canadian rapper, singer, and songwriter Jahron Anthony Brathwaite, known as “Party Next Door.” In November, she became the official representative for Estée Lauder.
- It was in 2015 that her modeling career flourished, as she walked the runways for high fashion designers and brands in several fashion shows, including “Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.” In China, America, and France, she shot editorials and covers for magazines including Harper’s Bazaar, GQ, and Vogue.
- She signed with Calvin Klein Jeans in March 2015 and Penshoppe in May 2015.
- Among other major publications and magazines, she shot editorials and covers for “Vogue Brazil,” “V,” and “Vanity Fair.”
- “Vogue” published an editorial supplement dedicated to her in April 2016.
- Kendall was ridiculed in April 2017 for her role in the “Pepsi” advertisement “Live For Now.”
- She appeared in Gary Ross’ 2018 heist comedy film “Ocean’s 8” alongside other celebrities such as Maria Sharapova, Serena Williams, Kylie Jenner, and Kim Kardashian.
Facts About Kendall Jenner
- In the wake of her photo shoots and ad campaigns, Jenner walked the runways for fashion shows in Paris, Milan, and New York.
- In recent years, her mother has undergone a gender transition.
- As a tribute to her mother’s friend Nicole Brown Simpson, who passed away just before she was born, the middle name “Nicole” was added to her name.
- In order to continue modeling, Kendall began homeschooling.
- She collaborated with Victoria’s Secret’s photographer Russell James on editorial work and joint projects. Kurv and Two Worlds: Australia are their projects. In Sydney, Jenner participated in the book’s campaign.
- She went on to join The Society management after her editorial work with James and Adam Franzino changed the direction of high fashion.
- In addition to working for major brands such as Chanel, Estee Lauder, Teen Vogue, Tommy Hilfiger, Marc Jacobs, Elie Saab, Harper’s Bazaar, Vera Wang, Calvin Klein, GQ, Vogue China, she has also been involved in photo shoots, events, editorial work, and modeling.
- Additionally, she represented Estee Lauder and participated in two Chanel public relations events.
- In addition, Jenner appeared alongside Ashley Benson and Kevin McHale in One Call’s music video Blacklight.
- On August 6, 2011, the Jenner sisters hosted a screening of Glee: The 3D Concert Movie at the Regency Village Theater in Westwood, California.
- When hosting the 2014 Billboard Music Awards, she confused the band 5 Seconds of Summer with One Direction.
- Maya Sloan and the Jenner sisters coauthored Rebels: The City of Indra.
- In response to online bullying, Jenner collaborated with the editors of the “Mean Girl” based novel “Burn Book”. In the category of Internet Viral Video, the video was awarded the Lovie Award by the International Academy of Arts and Digital Sciences.
- Donated her old clothes to Children’s Hospital Los Angeles through E-bay auctions. A number of foundations and charitable events have been supported by her and she continues to support them.
Kendall Jenner and Devin Booker have quietly separated, according to sources. In November 2022, several sources confirmed that Jenner and Booker had ended their relationship a month prior due to their busy schedules.
As reported by sources In an appearance on Nightline, Kendall denied rumors that she was dating Justin. “He has been a long-time friend of our family,” she explained. “Everyone loves to assume things, but that is not the case.”
After meeting at the premiere of The Hunger Games back in 2012, Kendall Jenner and Hailey Bieber have been best friends for years. They were introduced by Kendall’s sister Kylie Jenner.
The ‘Meow’ lip tattoo was inspired by Kendall Jenner’s drunken state: ‘I was drunk!’ In spite of the temporary nature of this arachnid, the model is no stranger to tattoo guns – among her other small tattoos are white-ink finger tats, a tattoo that reads “meow” on her inner lip, and, most recently, a small cowboy boot on her ankle.
An Appreciation Note For Your Consideration
Thank you for reading this engaging article about the life journey of Kendall Jenner. Hopefully, Kendall Jenner’s biography has made you believe that patience and persistence can overcome anything.
At WoodGram, we strive for fairness and accuracy in our biographies. Feel free to contact us or leave a comment below if you found anything fishy in the article on Kendall Jenner.