Jens Stryger Larsen, a defender with Trabzonspor of the Super Lig and the Danish national team, was born on February 21, 1991, in Copenhagen, Denmark (Danish pronunciation: [jens sty lsn]).
He was a part of the national team’s effort for the 2020 UEFA Euro, where they advanced to the semifinals, in June 2021.
Jens Stryger Larsen Bio/Wiki
[table id=5202 /]
- Turkish Super Cup: 2022
Jens Stryger Larsen Net Worth
The range of Jens Stryger Larsen’s net worth or income is thought to be between €4,500,000. However, his major occupation as a soccer player has brought him a significant amount of wealth.
[table id=5204 /]
Jens Stryger Larsen FIFA 22 Stats
In FIFA 22, Jens Stryger Larsen has an overall rating of 75 and his potential is also 75.
[table id=5203 /]
- In November 2009, Stryger Larsen started his first game for Brndby IF against FC Nordsjaelland before being substituted by Jan Kristiansen after an hour.
- He rapidly won over the hearts of Brndby supporters during his time there, and during the close of the 2009–2010 season and the start of the 2010–2011 season, he played a regular role in the squad, keeping players like Sweden international Alexander Farnerud off the field.
- He was rated one of Denmark’s top athletes in August 2010, and on September 23, the Danish football magazine Tipsbladet reported interest from Serie A team Genoa.
- Jrgensen participated in The Polish Masters, an unofficial preseason competition, in July 2012, and on July 22, when PSV played S.L. Benfica, he scored his first goal for the team.
- He only appeared in 14 games for PSV over the course of two years as he battled to crack the starting lineup.
- Stryger Larsen signed a four-year contract with Austria Wien on June 18, 2014, for the Austrian Football Bundesliga team.
- On the opening day of the 2014–15 season, he played his first game for the team against SV Grödig.
- Stryger Larsen signed a four-year contract with Italian Serie A team Udinese on August 24, 2017.
- On September 27 against Roma, he scored his first goal for the I Bianconeri.
- He quickly became a first team regular at Udinese.
- Stryger Larsen scored and provided an assist in a 3-2 loss to Milan on January 19, 2020.
- His goal was struck from a tight angle following a shoddy clearance by Milan goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnarumma.
- In August 2016, Stryger Larsen was selected for the senior Danish national team to face Liechtenstein and Armenia.
- He made his debut on August 31, 2016, when Denmark defeated Liechtenstein 5-0 in an exhibition game. He also scored the game’s last goal.
- He was nominated to Denmark’s team in June 2018 in preparation for the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia.
He is currently 32 years old (as of 2023).
He is 182 cm tall.
He plays as a defender.
After his transfer to Trabzonspor, his net worth is €4,500,000 (as of 2023).