Jennifer Winget Profile, Bio, Height, Affair, Family, Wiki
Jennifer Winget (born 30 May 1985) is an Indian television actress known for her portrayal of Kumud Desai in Saraswatichandra, Maya Mehrotra in Beyhadh and Zoya Siddiqui in Bepannah. Jennifer Winget is an Indian Film and Television Actress, Host. She was born on 30 May 1985 in Goregaon, Mumbai, India. Jennifer Winget works in Indian Films and Television Serials.
She was made her screen debut with Film Akele Hum Akele Tum (1995) as Young Girl and her Television Debut Shaka Laka Boom Boom (2000-2004) as Piya. Jennifer Winget has Received Zee Gold Award for Most fit Actress in 2013, Indian Television Academy
Jennifer Winget Family
Winget is the daughter of a Punjabi mother and a Maharashtrian Christian father and is often mistaken for a person of non-Indian origins due to her western first name.
Winget married Karan Singh Grover on 9 April 2012. In November 2014, Winget stated that she and Grover had separated.
Jennifer Winget Bio
Real Name: Jennifer Winget
Nick Name: Jenni, JW
Date Of Birth: 30 May 1985
Age: (as 2018 ) 33 Years
Zodiac Sign / Sun Sign: Gemini
Birth Place: Goregaon, Mumbai, India
Home Town: Yavatmal, Maharashtra
Debut Film: Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat (1997, as a child actor)
Phir Se… (2015, as an adult actor)
TV: Shaka Laka Boom Boom (2000, as a child actor)
Kasautii Zindagii Kay (2005, as an adult actor)
Jennifer Winget Education and School, College
Educational Qualification: Graduate (B.Com.)
School: St. Xavier’s High School, Mumbai
College: K.J. Somaiya Junior College Of Science & Commerce, Mumbai
Jennifer Winget Physical Status
Height: in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet-Inches- 5′ 5″
Weight: in Kilograms- 54 Kg
in Pounds- 119 lbs
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Black
Bra Size: 33B
Waist Size: 26 Inches
Hip Size: 33 Inches
Shoe Size: 8 (US)
Dress Size: 4 (US)
Jennifer Winget Hot
Hobbies: Playing with her pet dog
Favorite Food: Fast food (Burger, Pizza)
Favorite color: White
Favorite Cuisine: Mughlai
Favorite Beverage: Lemon iced tea
Favorite Place: ( Destination ) Singapore, Malaysia
Jennifer Winget Net Worth
Marital Status: Divorced
Affairs / Boyfriends: Karan Singh Grover (Actor)
Sehban Azim (Actor)
Husband: Karan Singh Grover (2012-2014)
Marriage Date: – 9 April 2012
Relation Status: Single
Jennifer Winget Instagram
Jennifer Winget Career/Movies
Winget started her career at the age of 12 as a child actor in the film Raja Ko Rani Se Pyar Ho Gaya, and then appeared as a child actor in the Indian film Kuch Naa Kaho at the age of 14. Later, as an adult, she went on to work in various Indian TV shows.
Winget’s big break as the lead in television came with the show Karthika, where she played the role of a struggling singer who dreams of making it big.
She later starred in Kasautii Zindagii Kay, where she played Sneha, the daughter of the protagonists.
In 2009, she replaced Shilpa Anand as Riddhima Gupta in the show Dill Mill Gayye.
In 2013 she starred in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s television show Saraswatichandra as Kumud Desai opposite Gautam Rode. For her performance, she won the Indian Television Academy Award for Best Actress Critics. In 2016, Winget portrayed the role of Maya Mehrotra in Sony TV’s Beyhadh. For her performance, she won numerous awards and appreciation.
In 2018, she played the role of Zoya Siddiqui in Colors TV’s Bepannaah opposite Harshad Chopda. Winget is one of the highest-paid Indian television actresses.
Jennifer Winget Media
UK-based newspaper Eastern Eye placed her in their 50 Sexiest Asian Women list in 2012. In 2013, she was listed in this list by Eastern Eye yet again, this time in the fifteenth position. Winget was also included in the Television’s Top 10 Actresses list by Rediff. She was then listed among the 35 Hottest Actresses in Indian Television by Men’s XP. She was ranked first in Times of India’s Top 20 Most Desirable Women on Indian Television 2017 and in 2018 she ranked 2nd in the list. Winget was placed at the 13th position in Eastern Eye’s Sexiest Asian Women List 2018.
Winget’s chemistry with Harshad Chopda in Bepannah being extremely popular brought them the title of Times of India‘s Most Favourite Onscreen Jodi of 2018. She was ranked 14th in Biz Asia’s TV Personality 2018.
Year Title Role Language
1995 Akele Hum Akele Tum Young Girl Hindi
1997 Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat School Kid Hindi
2000 Raja Ko Rani Se Pyar Ho Gaya Tanu Hindi
2003 Kuch Naa Kaho Pooja Hindi
2018 Phir Se. Kajal Kapoor Hindi
Year Show Role Channel
2002–03 Shaka Laka Boom Boom Piya Star Plus
2003 Kkusum Simran Sony TV
Kkoi Dil Mein Hai Preeti Sony TV
2004 Karthika Karthika Hungama TV
2005–08 Kasautii Zindagii Kay Sneha Bajaj Star Plus
2006 Kyaa Hoga Nimmo Kaa Natasha STAR One
Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii Herself Star Plus
2007 Kahin To Hoga Svetlana Star Plus
2007–09 Sangam Ganga Bhatia Star Plus
2008 Zara Nach Ke Dikha 1 Contestant STAR One
2009 Dekh India Dekh Host Sony TV
Laughter Ke Phatke STAR One
Comedy Circus 3 Contestant Sony TV
Dill Mill Gayye Dr. Riddhima Gupta STAR One
2009 Perfect Bride Finale Performer
2010 Zara Nach Ke Dikha 2 Host Star Plus
2011 Zor Ka Jhatka: Total Wipeout Contestant NDTV Imagine
Comedy Ka Maha Muqabala Host Star Plus
Nachle Ve with Saroj Khan
2012 Teri Meri Love Stories Neeti Star Plus
2013–14 Saraswatichandra Kumud Desai Star Plus
2016–17 Beyhadh Maya Mehrotra Sony TV
2016 The Kapil Sharma Show Guest Sony TV
2018 Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka Colors TV
2018 Bepannaah Zoya Siddiqui Colors TV
2019 Beyhadh 2 Maya Sony TV
Year Show Role Platform
2019 Code M Monica Mehra ALT Balaji
Year Award Category Nominated Work Results
2007 Indian Telly Awards Best Supporting Actress Kasautii Zindagii Kay Nominated
2013 Gold Awards Most Fit Actress N/A Won
Indian Television Academy Awards Best Actress (Drama) Saraswatichandra Won
Best Actress (Popular) Nominated
2014 Indian Telly Awards Best Actress (Jury) Won
Best Actress in a Lead Role Nominated
2016 Asiavision Television Awards Best Actress Won
2017 HT Most Stylish Awards Most Stylish TV Personality N/A Won
Lions Gold Awards Best Actress (Jury) Beyhadh Won
Indian Television Academy Awards Won
2018 Dada Saheb Phalke Excellence Awards Best Actress (Drama) Won
Indian Leaders Affair Awards Most Promising Versatile TV Actress N/A Won
Gold Awards Best Actress (Jury) Bepannah Won
Indian Television Academy Awards Best Actress (Popular) Nominated
Best Actress (Drama) Nominated
2019 Lions Gold Awards Best Actress (Popular) Won
Indian Telly Awards Best Actress In Lead Role Won
Best Jodi Nominated
(With Harshad Chopda)
jennifer winget gif
Some Known Facts About Jennifer Winget
- Does Jennifer Winget drink alcohol?: Yes
- Jennifer was born to a Marathi Christian father and Punjabi Hindu mother.
- She started acting at the age of 10 as a child actress.
- Jennifer has starred in “Akele Hum Akele Tum,” “Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat,” “Raja Ko Rani Se Pyar Ho Gaya,” and “Kuch Naa Kaho” as a child artist.
- Jennifer met Karan (her ex-husband) for the first time on the sets of the TV serial, “Kasautii Zindagii Kay” in 2005.
- Jennifer Winget and Karan Singh Grover in “Kasautii Zindagii Kay”
- The couple started dating each other while shooting for the serial Dill Mill Gayye and married each other on 9 April 2012.
- The duo parted their ways in 2014.
- Jennifer has featured in many popular Hindi TV serials including “Kkusum,” “Kasautii Zindagii Kay,” “Karthika,” “Kahin To Hoga,” “Sangam,” and “Dill Mill Gayye.”
- In 2013, she played the role of ‘Kumud’ in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s “Saraswatichandra” which was very much liked by the audience.
- In 2016, Jennifer appeared as a mysterious woman, ‘Maya Mehrotra’ in Sony TV’s “Beyhadh.”
- Jennifer has also hosted various reality TV shows like ‘Dekh India Dekh,’ ‘Laughter Ke Phatke,’ ‘Zara Nach Ke Dikha 2,’ ‘Comedy Ka Maha Muqabala,’ and ‘Nachle Ve with Saroj Khan.’
- She has featured on the cover of the ‘TMM’ magazine.
- Her dream role is to portray Rani Mukerji‘s role in the film “Black.”
- Jennifer prefers consuming vegetable juices in order to keep herself fit.
- She is very close friends with actress Drashti Dhami.
- She craves for sweet dishes.
- In July 2017, she went bald using makeup, for a sequence in the TV show ‘Beyhadh.’
- Jennifer is very passionate about dogs.
- Jennifer is often mistaken as a person of foreign origin due to her first name.
- She bonds up well with her nephew, Shawn.
- She loves to shop for her clothing and accessories from Doha and Qatar.
- Jennifer says that if not an actress, she would have been an air hostess.
- Winget was initially dropped out of “Saraswatichandra” due to some contract issues but she was later, called back to play the main lead as the production company couldn’t find a suitable replacement.
- Winget was ranked 21st in the 2012 Sexiest Asian Women list of the Eastern Eye.
- She was also included in the ‘Television’s Top 10 Actresses’ list by Rediff and ’35 Hottest Actresses in Indian Television’ by ‘MensXP.com.’
- Her debut film as a female lead was “Phir Se” opposite Kunal Kohli. The film was slated to be released in the year 2015 but unfortunately, the film never got released on the big screens and was later released on the web in 2018.