Rochelle Rao Profile, Bio, Height, Affair, Age, Family, Wiki
Rochelle Rao was born on 25 November 1988 in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. She is an indian Actress, Anchor, Model & She was Crowned Femina Miss India International. Rochelle Rao is Contested For Bigg Boss In 2015. Rochelle Rao this College Name M.O.P. Vaishnav College for Women, Chennai & Educational Qualifications BSc. Electronic Media Degree. She is a popular multi-talented personality from India. She is a professional model, anchor, and actor.
She is best known for the comedy show ‘Kapil Sharma Sharma Show‘ as a Lottery. Rochelle was crowned Miss India International in 2012. In 2019, Rochelle became a part of the dance reality show ‘Nach Baliye 9’.She is Debut Tv Serial Indian Premier League 6 (2013) Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa (2013). Rochelle Rao her Father Name N V Rao (Advocate), Mother Wendy Rao, Sister Paloma Rao (Actress and VJ) And Brother Late Noel Rohn Rao and Fritz David Rao & her Husband Keith Sequeira (Model).
Rochelle Rao Family/Early life
Rochelle Rao was born in Chennai in 1988. She holds a BSc in Electronic Media from MOP Vaishnav College for Women, Chennai. Rochelle worked as an anchor in Chennai. She hosted sports events like the Indian Premier League. She was a participant on Jhalakh Dikhlaa Ja on Sony TV. In 2012, she was a participant on the show Fear Factor: Khatroan Ke Khiladi from which she was eliminated quite early. In 2014, she got another good opportunity to host the show Life Mein Ek Baar on the channel Fox Traveller. She was one among the three hosts, the other two being Evelyn Sharma, Pia Trivedi. She was one of the King Fisher Calendar girls of 2014.
Husband/Spouse Keith Sequeira (m. 2018-present)
Father- Dr. N V Rao (Medical Consultant on Herbal Extracts )
Mother- Wendy Rao
Brother- Late Noel Rohn Rao and Fritz David Rao (Twins)
Sister- Paloma Rao (Actress and VJ)
Simran Kaur Mundi Profile, Bio, Height, Affair, Family, Wiki
Anurag Kashyap Profile, Bio, Height, Affair, Family, Wiki
Full Name Rochelle Maria Rao
Profession(s) Model, TV Anchor, Actress
Famous Role Lottery (Nurse) in the TV show “The Kapil Sharma Show”
Rochelle Rao Physical Stats
Height (approx.) in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet Inches- 5′ 5″
Weight (approx.) in Kilograms- 55 Kg
in Pounds- 121 lbs
Figure Measurements (approx.) 32-26-34
Eye Colour Dark Brown
Hair Colour Black
Career Debut TV: Anchor with Channel UFX
Rochelle Rao Age, Personal Life
Date of Birth 25 November 1988 (Friday)
Age (as in 2018) 30 Years
Birthplace Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Zodiac sign Sagittarius
Hometown Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
School Not Known
College/University M.O.P. Vaishnav College for Women, Chennai
Educational Qualification BSc. in Electronic Media
Religion Christianity (Catholic)
Food Habit Non-Vegetarian
Hobbies Reading, Listening to Music and Travelling
Tattoo A tattoo on her right ankle.
Controversy • She was detained at the Bengaluru airport for nearly 3 hours for not turning off her mobile phone.
Marital Status Married
Affairs/Boyfriends Keith Sequeira (Model)
Marriage Date 3 March 2018
Marriage Place Mahabalipuram, Tamil Nadu
Favourite Food Kobe Beef Steaks, Wasabi Prawns, Penne Aglio e Olio
Favourite Actor Johnny Depp
Favourite Actress Scarlett Johansson
Favourite Film Now And Then (1995)
Favourite Web-Series Hanna (2019)
Favourite Song ‘Moves Like Jagger’ by Maroon 5
Favourite Cafe/Bar Thirsty Crow in Chennai
Favourite Books Harry Potter Series
Favourite Destinations Goa, New York, Brazil, Paris
Favourite Quote If you don’t stand for something, you would fall for anything.
Rochelle Rao net worth
Salary (approx.) 3-4 lakh/episode (INR). According to Various Online resources, the famous Model Rochelle Rao’s net worth is $100 Million at the age of 30 years old.
Rochelle Rao Femina Miss India
Rochelle Rao competed in the fifth Pantaloons Femina Miss India South pageant in January 2012 where she was the first runner up. She lost the title to Shamata Anchan.
She later participated at Femina Miss India and emerged as the Femina Miss India International 2012 winner. She has also won three subtitles. “Miss Glamorous Diva”, “Miss Ramp Walk”, “Miss Body Beautiful”. She represented India at Miss International 2012 pageant held in October 2012 (Okinawa, Japan) where she ranked ninth out of 68 countries.
Reyhna Malhotra Profile, Bio, Height, Affair, Age, Family, Wiki
Madonna Sebastian Profile, Bio, Height, Affair, Age, Wiki
Rochelle Rao Career
- She won the Femina Miss India International 2012 crown. Prior to this, she was a model and anchor in Chennai. Rochelle was crowned by the outgoing titleholder Ankita Shorey.
- She later turned host for season six of the Indian Premier League. Currently living in Mumbai, she has anchored various events and TV shows. She has also featured in many men’s magazines.[
- Rochelle Rao with Keith Sequeira at the premiere of Calendar Girls
- She was featured in the February 2014 page of the Kingfisher calendar.
- In August 2013, Rochelle was seen in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa season 6 which aired on Colors as a wild card entrant. She did not get chosen for the show as she did her performance.
- She was also seen in season 5 of the show Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi in 2014. She was the second contestant to be eliminated from the show that was hosted by Rohit Shetty. In late 2014 she was seen on an adventurous travel show on Fox Life called Life Mein Ek Baar along with Evelyn Sharma, Pia Trivedi, and Mehak Chahal.
- In 2015, Rao became a contestant on the popular Indian reality TV series, Bigg Boss 9 along with boyfriend Keith Sequeira. She was paired with Prince Narula but later changed with Rimi Sen. She was one of the strong contestants and became a finalist.
- Rao is currently playing various roles in the popular comedy show The Kapil Sharma Show on Sony TV which started in April 2016.
Year Name Role Channel Notes
2013 Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 6 Contestant Colors TV Entered as wild card (not selected)
2014 Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 5 Eliminated 2nd week (16th place)
2015–2016 Bigg Boss 9 Finalist, third runner up (Day 105)
2016–2017 The Kapil Sharma Show Season 1 Lottery (Nurse) Sony TV
2018–present The Kapil Sharma Show Season 2 Chingari (Neighbour)
2019 Nach Baliye 9 Contestant Star Plus
Year Name Role Channel Notes
2013 Life Mein Ek Baar Contestant Fox Life Along with Evelyn Sharma, Pia Trivedi and Mehak Chahal
Some Known Facts About Rochelle Rao
- Does Rochelle Rao smoke?: No
- Does Rochelle Rao drink alcohol?: Yes
- Rochelle was born to a Telugu-German father and an Anglo-Indian mother.
- In 2006, one of her twin brothers, Noel Rao (a US citizen), died while serving the US Army in Afghanistan.
- In January 2012, Rochelle participated in Pantaloons Femina Miss India South pageant and was the 1st runner-up.
- Rochelle Rao was the first runner up of Pantaloons Femina Miss India South
- She won the Femina Miss India International title in 2012. Rochelle Rao was also given the titles of “Miss Glamorous Diva”, “Miss Ramp Walk,” and “Miss Body Beautiful.” At the Miss International 2012 beauty pageant, she was ranked ninth out of 80 participants.
- She was the Kingfisher Calendar Girl in 2014. Rochelle Rao Kingfisher Calendar Girl 2014
- Prior to becoming a model and participating in the Miss India South beauty pageant, she was working as an anchor with a Chennai-based channel, Channel UFX.
- Rao hosted the sixth season of the Indian Premier League.
In 2013, she participated in the dance reality show “Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa.”
- Rochelle Rao was seen on the travel show “Life Mein Ek Baar” which aired on Fox Life in 2014. The show also had Pia Trivedi, Evelyn Sharma, and Mahek Chahal.
- She’s the ambassador of an NGO called the “Smile Foundation” that supports young children from underprivileged backgrounds.
- Her elder sister, Paloma Rao, is also a popular VJ and anchor.
- She’s a huge fan of American artist Patrick Swayze.
- Rochelle’s dream is to begin her own church, NGO, and become a famous celebrity.
- In 2014, she participated in the “Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi Darr Ka Blockbuster” Season 5.
- In 2015, she participated in Bigg Boss 9 along with Keith Sequeira and was the 3rd runner up.
- Rochelle Rao has also appeared on Sony TV’s ‘The Kapil Sharma Show.’
- On the eve of Valentine’s Day in 2017, she got engaged to Keith Sequeira in Goa.
- In 2019, Rochelle appeared on the dance reality show “Nach Baliye” along with her husband Keith Sequeira.
- There was a rumor that she was going to be a nun. However, Rao termed the same as the ‘craziest rumor that has ever heard about herself.’
Urvashi Rautela Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Bio & More
Bobby Darling Profile, Bio, Height, Affair, Age, Family, Wiki
Is Rochelle Rao married?
Bigg Boss fame Keith Sequeira and Rochelle Maria Rao are now married. According to Bombay Times, the couple tied the knot on Saturday (March 3) in a private ceremony in Mahabalipuram, Tamil Nadu. The two had got engaged in 2017 after a courtship of two and a half years.
Is Rochelle Rao Indian?
Rochelle Rao (born 25 November 1988) is an Indian model, actor, and anchor.
Where is Rochelle Rao from?
Who got married on Bigg Boss?
Actor and television host Pearle Maaney got married to her Bigg Boss co-contestant Srinish Aravind on Sunday.
What is the real name of Kapil Sharma?