Jen Shah was born in Salt Lake City, Utah, and is an American actress. She gained a large following after joining the cast of the show The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City. She is also the founder and CEO of the JAX Fashion, Shah Beauty, and The Real Shah Lashes businesses. Jen was born on October 4, 1973, in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Jen Shah graduated with a Bachelor of Political Science and continued her study in her hometown. Jen received his law degree from the University of Utah in 2001. He is the eldest of six children born to Charlene Bonnie Vincent Lui and Sione Kaisa Lui. She has five siblings.
Jen Shah Bio/Wiki
|Real Name||Jen Shah |
|Nickname||Jen Shah |
|Date Of Birth||October 4, 1973|
|Birth Place||Salt Lake City, US|
|Height||In Centimeters:- 160 cm|
In Meters:- 1.60 m
In Feet Inches:- 5’7″
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hometown||Salt Lake City, US|
|School||Local Private School. |
|College||The United States University|
|Kids||Sharrieff Jr. and Omar Sharrieff Jr.|
|Profession||Actress (British, Hollywood)|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||$3 million|
Jen Shah was born in the United States on October 4, 1973, in Salt Lake City. She is of white ethnicity and has the citizenship in the United States of America. We don’t know anything about Jen’s parents because we don’t have any information on this blog.
Her father’s name is Sione Kaisa Lui, and her mother’s name is Charlene Bonnie Vincent Lui. She also has five siblings. Jen is an American actress who starred in the inaugural season of Bravo TV’s The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City.
Age, Height, & Weight
She is a 48-year-old woman. With a height of 5ft 7 inches and a body weight of 61kg, she is a tall woman. Jen’s physical measurements are around 35-28-35 inches, with a bra size of 35B and a shoe size of 8.5(US), black hair, and dark brown eyes.
She had plastic surgery on her lips and side cheeks and now has huge lips and fluffy cheeks as a consequence.
She completed her education in her hometown after earning a Bachelor of Political Science degree. Jen received his regulation specialist in Utah in this manner in 2001. S
he has five siblings, and he is the oldest of Charlene Bonnie’s six children. Sione Kaisa Lui and Vincent Lui.
Jen Shah Personal Life
Shah has Tongan and Hawaiian ancestors. She was a Mormon before converting to Islam. Shah is married to Sharrieff Shah, a football coach. They are the parents of two sons. The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City, which began in November 2020, has Shah as a cast member.
She was accused of conspiracy to launder money and wire fraud in March 2021, and she pleaded not guilty to both accusations a few days later. The documentary film Housewife and the Shah Shocker, which was released on Hulu in November of that year, followed Shah’s court battle.
Jen Shah Family
Sione Shah is Jen’s father’s name, and Charlene Shah is Jen’s mother’s name. Jen Shah, along with her four other siblings, grew raised in Salt Lake City, Utah. Judd, John, Jessica, and Jerrit are her siblings. On social media, she consistently portrays a rich and accentuated image of her Polynesian culture.
Her father was the one who originally travelled to the United States for his schooling. He visited Hawaii before moving to Utah, where he met his wife at Mormon University. He did own and operate a little landscaping company. He was also one of the founding members of the National Tongan American Society. He played rugby and founded the Provo Steelers Rugby Club. He has won several accolades as a fighter.
Jen has been troubled by the Mormon Church’s treatment of black people since she was a youngster. Her father dedicated his life to the Mormon faith. However, black people were treated horribly. Jen turned to Islam for this reason, according to the Bravo Biography.
- Jen Shah began her career as a 14-year Business Development Director for various firms.
- Jen is the CEO of three marketing companies: “JAX Fashion,” “Shah Beauty,” and “The Real Shah Lashes.”
- She founded “Shah Squad” and, within a few years of her career, had established herself as a major commercial figure.
- Jen debuted in the television show ‘The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City,’ which premiered on November 11, 2020.
- She was a formidable competitor and personality on the programme.
Jen Shah Husband
Jen Shah has tied the knot. She had only been married once up to this point. Her only marriage was to Sharrieff Shah, who has also served as the Special Team Coordinator for the NFL’s Utah CB Coaching Cornerback Sharrieff. Sharrieff Jr. and Omar Sharrieff Jr. are two of Sharrieff’s children, and both are football fans.
Nonetheless, on March 30, 2021, Jen and her manager, Stuart Smith, were arrested and charged with conspiracy to sell and telemarketing, as well as money laundering and wire fraud. T discovered that the crew was crucial for the extortion beginning in 2012 and that they allegedly sold more than 55 victims. They are both sentenced to more than 20 and 30 years in prison, respectively, for their wrongdoings.
- Jen Shah begins her journey in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- On March 30, 2021, Stuart Smith and Jen Shah were apprehended by specialists. They then asked the couple to plot wire extortion in connection with the selling and tax evasion scheme. Stuart and Jen were sentenced to 30 and 20 years in prison, respectively, for the previous and latest offences.
- She also claims JXA Fashion LLC’ and The Real Shah Lashes” as her own.
- It also promotes its businesses on the internet through its social media accounts.
- Jen Shah amassed $4-5 million in total assets and all out assets as a result of her job (approx.).
- Jen also supported Joe Biden throughout the official decisions in the United States in 2020.
- Jen is the founder and CEO of a number of local businesses, including Shah Beauty, JXA Fashion, and The Real Shah Lashes. She said on the broadcast that she is quite knowledgeable about her enterprises.
- Jen Shah has a net worth of $3 million dollars.
Jen Shah Net Worth
Jen Shah earns a lot of money for her full-time work on the reality show. Jen is being paid between $50,000 and $100,000 for this performance, according to trustworthy sources, which is a significant sum. Jen Shah has a net worth of $3 million dollars. Apart from all of this, it is thought that Jean Shah has $3.5 million in non-public wealth.
Jen has accumulated a big net worth as a successful playing character and recognised director over the previous two decades. Jen has made a lot of money since joining the show “The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City.” Jen is one of the most talked-about housewives on the programme, despite the fact that she isn’t a successful businesswoman.
The largest piece of news is that Jen will be detained by US federal authorities in the forthcoming season of this show. The price of this franchise, as well as Jen Shah’s net worth, may drastically alter in the near future, according to the Salt Lake City housewife’s financial and legal situation. Jen Shah’s net worth is $3 million as of 2022.
What is the net worth of Jen Shah?
What is the age of Jen Shah?
Who is Jen Shah married to?
What is Jen Shah’s height?
5 feet 4 inches